Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 75. (Read 278450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I think, we need wait end of March... I think - Pioneer88 will make good efforts ... Belacoin was 100 sat - now 3000 sat ...  

Aboout Round on Liqui ... Many people said - it's scum... But developer in middle of March showed working game - and price rised from 30 sat to 600 sat( for 1 day)

I think - we will see 200 sat and above ...

This is the faith all investors should have on the project then only the developer gets more interest to finish the project soon, the real projects always takes time to implement but when they are finished they deliver very good results as they are tested fully and then released in the market. and i hope that Pioneer88 will also deliver the same type of work and then we can see the price zooming to the new heights.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I think, we need wait end of March... I think - Pioneer88 will make good efforts ... Belacoin was 100 sat - now 3000 sat ...  

Aboout Round on Liqui ... Many people said - it's scum... But developer in middle of March showed working game - and price rised from 30 sat to 600 sat( for 1 day)

I think - we will see 200 sat and above ...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

We are the same or not is not really important whereas we all do our best for our projects.
Chesscoin has recently received a great support from ICOBID.
In a near future, ICOBID will achieve its deserved standing because we never give up our efforts.

Reviewing the way we revived and brought Belacoin to moon, you will understand what we are aiming at.

Who is "we"? It seems you are messing around with too many projects at the same time while you can't even handle one.

Isolani = Pioneer88 ??

good question might be possible that they are the same dev which really love playing the alt industry, well we just needed to wait further
whether this project will still move forward or its another PND coin in the future, hope to see more info coming from the dev.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

We are the same or not is not really important whereas we all do our best for our projects.
In a near future, ICOBID will achieve its deserved standing because we never give up our efforts.

Reviewing the way we revived and brought Belacoin to moon, you will understand what we are aiming at.

Who is "we"? It seems you are messing around with too many projects at the same time while you can't even handle one.

Isolani = Pioneer88 ??

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
well said  Embarrassed
we have tried to support this projrect since the ICO ended but what can we do .... Sad
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Absence of bad news is good news.
Indeed  Grin, I think the dev reach out to help other chain probably a good news if the community of that chain look and get interested in ICOBID and support ICOBID's project.  But it seems the Chesscoin community is somehow inactive too.  But silence in an investors view is somehow a negative news  Wink
Activity: 638
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Chesscoin has recently received a great support from ICOBID

What is this all about!! how this support will help ICOBID?

This is kinda wrong moved from the developer.  Giving support to other chain while ICOBID is dying out there.  I cannot see the benefits ICOBID can get from chesscoin or its community.  Pioneer88 should have focus on ICOBID alone for now until ICOBID become a successful coin.  In fact helping other project while you are still struggling to cater funds is a big mistake.  Just my opinion.

I truly accept what you are saying until the latest project is not finished he should not go for another project let it be old one but should not leave the recent one. Until ICOBID is not finished he should not shift to other projects.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

This is kinda wrong moved from the developer.  Giving support to other chain while ICOBID is dying out there.  I cannot see the benefits ICOBID can get from chesscoin or its community.  Pioneer88 should have focus on ICOBID alone for now until ICOBID become a successful coin.  In fact helping other project while you are still struggling to cater funds is a big mistake.  Just my opinion.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 644
any updates about the upcoming project?  Cool

Just want to know some directions.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
If someone else knows how you can change the world with the help of the environment blockbuster ?! If he is not its developer, of course ... - please. I offered to help. Until I see the reaction

Seem your message had not been read by Pioneer88, why not contact him on skype, you can join the ICOBID group chat though it is kinda idle atm but at least you can contact him directly on his skype.  Though I hope he will reply on you there, just check the OP for the skype channel.

Even if you are not able to reach Pioneer88 why dont you share your view of how are you trying to help him in any ways so that we can also see how much worthy will it be and in the mean time Pioneer88 will be contacting you with it.
copper member
Activity: 1050
If someone else knows how you can change the world with the help of the environment blockbuster ?! If he is not its developer, of course ... - please. I offered to help. Until I see the reaction

Seem your message had not been read by Pioneer88, why not contact him on skype, you can join the ICOBID group chat though it is kinda idle atm but at least you can contact him directly on his skype.  Though I hope he will reply on you there, just check the OP for the skype channel.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Looks like:

Check out for yourself and see the difference:

https://www.whois.com/whois/chesscoinpro.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/icobidplatform.net

Same Name, same address, same phone, even same email address.

I got some news from another coin community. You can check account pioneer88 was same with isoland. So, can you explain it dev? We want fix this issue

Chesscoin also got failed ICO similar to Icobid. Only difference is for chesscoin dev gave away some coin to a contracted developer, and it got added to exchange before ico ended. Started high at exchange, got pumped and dumped in exchanges and dev went away for some time (probably to start icobid). Dev back to chesscoin to give an update about a pump, it pumped a bit and then nothing.

I think your information is correct right now the price of ICOB on Yobit is 10 sat, but sill i have some faith on developer and will hold my coins for some time i wont dump in loss.

I am still accumulating Smiley, even if this coin is doomed, at least I got it at a very cheap price unlike some coins in the exchange, to name some is YES where it started at a very high price and now where it is?  If people think that this is not worth an investment then why bother this thread, it is just a waste of your time.

I still believe Pioneer88 is an honest person, quite hard to communicate with maybe because of his RL schedule but well, things is not always the same.  ICOBID maybe down for now but after some months, who knows Smiley

I agree with your point i have seen lot of coins which are good but due to project getting finished late the coin value got to nil but as soon as the project is finished and launched the coins value boomed to high withing short time and who ever kept faith on that project earned a nice profit. This is what we call long term project profit. I am also in and just accumulating the coins my target is 100+ price before that i wont sell any coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There are many write nonsense. No specifics. If the coin is not backed up - there is nothing to accumulate it. The blockchain should work. I can offer a real project for the developer. Wrote to him personally. If the blockchain is used, the price of the coin will rise.
Activity: 473

Looks like:

Check out for yourself and see the difference:

https://www.whois.com/whois/chesscoinpro.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/icobidplatform.net

Same Name, same address, same phone, even same email address.

I got some news from another coin community. You can check account pioneer88 was same with isoland. So, can you explain it dev? We want fix this issue

Chesscoin also got failed ICO similar to Icobid. Only difference is for chesscoin dev gave away some coin to a contracted developer, and it got added to exchange before ico ended. Started high at exchange, got pumped and dumped in exchanges and dev went away for some time (probably to start icobid). Dev back to chesscoin to give an update about a pump, it pumped a bit and then nothing.

I think your information is correct right now the price of ICOB on Yobit is 10 sat, but sill i have some faith on developer and will hold my coins for some time i wont dump in loss.

Reviewing the way we revived and bringed Belacoin to moon, you will understand what we are aiming at.

Your answer is similar to the Congress with an explanation, they say the same thing or not, the main thing is that the icob is steep!

Show where your project participates and we understand that there are guarantees

Maybe Pioneer88 or Isolani is a politician in Vietnam  Grin

So you sold (dumped) some ICOBID, made some profit and invested it in Chesscoin for the recent pump you announce for Chesscoin?
Pages:
Jump to: