Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 79. (Read 278450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
after price was going down fast i sold my whole ico-wallet but with these low prices i have to buy some back

Dev is an honest one so i think price will not get lower but can only go up

At which price sold your ICOBID? and why you do that in fist place! I think you losses much with this move.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
if any coin  with 0.1 volume last days , you still believe in future for that  !

I have 1 BTC at a high price
I also have 3 million icob and I'm holding I will not sell them cheap I want to see this project in the heights

I invested in the 100% wallet for 6 months, guess in the meantime lets hope that developer will deliver something which could impress the community Smiley

Good luck. How many months more left for you to wait before you get your hands in your coins? If it can sustain at 16 sats would you still have profit despite 100%?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
after price was going down fast i sold my whole ico-wallet but with these low prices i have to buy some back

Dev is an honest one so i think price will not get lower but can only go up
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
if any coin  with 0.1 volume last days , you still believe in future for that  !

I also have 3 million icob and I'm holding I will not sell them cheap I want to see this project in the heights

I invested in the 100% wallet for 6 months, guess in the meantime lets hope that developer will deliver something which could impress the community Smiley

Don't worry, mate!
I will try my best to let all of ICOBID investors not to lost a penny.

I believe. Noticed how the purse increased the number of active connections to 10. mining pleases, albeit small
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Don't worry, mate!
I will try my best to let all of ICOBID investors not to lost a penny.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

It's actually better for ICOB holders to have have a hard wallet due to POS. Hmm, lets see if I can take some more extra btc so I can hold a million too.  Grin

And I think who dumped this one.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

lif
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

Interesting to hear Pioneer88's announcement soon. Hoping it will be doable easily so many supporters can participate. I noticed that when dev didn't post in weeks the price went down. So maybe he can post like 3 times a week just to say hello here.  Grin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.
what are you talking about? people bought six Millin ...

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it

I won't influence you to appreciate ICOB, nor buy the coin.  You can watch at the sideline waiting for things to happen (or easier to ignore this thread and ICOB).  It will benefit you in two ways, if ICOB delivers then you are left out, at least you are not caught in the ICOB drama, that is the consolation of it.  
If ICOB fail to deliver then you can be laughing at us and proudly say you are correct Smiley  and most of it you do not lose any money.  That is good.
At the end of the day, Bitcoin early adopters and hodlers are the one reaping the rewards now.  That is for Bitcoin as you are talking about.  Anywho, we are free people, we choose what we believe in.  

Do you really think there will be an adoption of this token or "the platform" whatever it is. The forum setup by Pioneer88, do you think it will come close to bitcointalk or even bitcoingarden in terms of attracting forum member & everyday users?

And before, the tag line was " Bring great ideas to life". Which great ifea was already proposed and dev is working on?

Though now i see "Great Reward" - cause dev gives bounties. "Holding for revenue share" - double your money scheme.

There is no point in arguing about this stuff.  As I said I won't influence you or persuade you if you do not want to adopt or buy ICOB, I won't have any benefit in doing this anyway Smiley.  Aside from that what I think does not concern you nor affect you.  You have your own thinking do as you wish.  It is my money I am spending to buy this coins not yours.  Call me stubborn but we are all stubborn in our own ways. 

Reward system -  I have my own definition on this that does not fit yours so explaining and defining it will only waste our time.  If you have enough of this thread you are free to leave no one is forcing you to stay in this thread, I bet even the developer does not care LOL.
Activity: 473
I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it

I won't influence you to appreciate ICOB, nor buy the coin.  You can watch at the sideline waiting for things to happen (or easier to ignore this thread and ICOB).  It will benefit you in two ways, if ICOB delivers then you are left out, at least you are not caught in the ICOB drama, that is the consolation of it.  
If ICOB fail to deliver then you can be laughing at us and proudly say you are correct Smiley  and most of it you do not lose any money.  That is good.
At the end of the day, Bitcoin early adopters and hodlers are the one reaping the rewards now.  That is for Bitcoin as you are talking about.  Anywho, we are free people, we choose what we believe in.  

Do you really think there will be an adoption of this token or "the platform" whatever it is. The forum setup by Pioneer88, do you think it will come close to bitcointalk or even bitcoingarden in terms of attracting forum member & everyday users?

And before, the tag line was " Bring great ideas to life". Which great ifea was already proposed and dev is working on?

Though now i see "Great Reward" - cause dev gives bounties. "Holding for revenue share" - double your money scheme.
copper member

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

This you are telling about the recent progress of bitcoin that has happened after 5+ years and in this mean time lot of platform have taken bitcoin as payment option and the same ICOBID is also in process of promoting their own projects of forum , Promoting new ICO etc, when this all projects get full filled then automatically you will see the demand of ICOBID coins.
copper member
Even with the current pump it seems some people or person is keeping the price from rising.

They do not have an unlimited supply of ICOBID, so definitely his supply will eventually dried out.  So I guess let him control it and let us catch his dumps.  As long as Pioneer88 is around and working, we should not worry about it.  Getting ICOBID at below 20 sat is a good buy Smiley
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Nice to see this coin having great support here. I'll join the party.  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Even with the current pump it seems some people or person is keeping the price from rising.
Pages:
Jump to: