Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 77. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Please click on the ads when you enter the platform from time to time..

You about what platform? If ICOB - then tell me where to click to update
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Hello. Please tell me how are you doing in the project and in the forum? Pays Does your forum Now for the posts. I wanted to take part in this.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
today i should get my special investment program, dev it is automatic  or shell i sent you pm?

All deposits will be returned in time.
Payment for you has been done.
Thank for investment!

What does this mean?

There was a special investment program to let holders of ICOB to invest in for a max of 6 months. The purpose was to make it attractive for people to hold ICOB, the longer you invested the more interest you would get with a max of 100%.

That is indeed good if people would that, that way dev would generate some income to help develop ICOB better.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
why the price is so low?
The law is simple: Not napampish - you do not bother.
today i should get my special investment program, dev it is automatic  or shell i sent you pm?

Thank for investment!

What does this mean?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Thank for investment!
thanks dev received!
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thank for investment!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
why the price is so low?

Developer posted already that he will be announcing something special this month. Value should rise again soon. Now is buying time.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Synchronization is very long now. In a state of a purse there was an error 16, type there was no access to wallet.dat

That's impossible if you can run the Icob wallet there should be a wallet.dat every clone bitcoin client coin has their own wallet.dat in folders and have access my Icobid many times and always find the wallet.dat there,just type start then %appdata% once you access the roaming folder look for Victoriouscoin folder..
Activity: 472
Activity: 644
do we have any updates about icob dark?  Cool
Activity: 518
Synchronization is very long now. In a state of a purse there was an error 16, type there was no access to wallet.dat

It seems you are the only one that keep having problems running the wallet. Maybe try running wallet on another pc if you can, to see if you keep having same problems.

Can you screen the errors? So you run to sell coins for 14 satoshi
when I had this experience indeed for this synchronization long run whether the effect of the speed of the internet or my computer specs are low and I hope to keep this case in order to resolve the future goes well..
Cork in general. Which confirms the work of the platform.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

It seems you are the only one that keep having problems running the wallet. Maybe try running wallet on another pc if you can, to see if you keep having same problems.

The wallet has run perfect from the start, obviously it is operator error on your end.

Maybe because I have a lot of coins?

I dont think that will be the reason for your problem as i am also holding big amount of coin in my wallet and synchronization is not a problem and even it is staking properly and my pos is also working fine. Just give the clear details about what problem are you facing it. so that we can help you to solve it

The wallet has run perfect from the start, obviously it is operator error on your end.

Maybe because I have a lot of coins?
Activity: 630
Merit: 506

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: