Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 31. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Hello, CryptoTickets, I have a few questions:

1. is it known on what exchanges TKT tokens will be traded after ICO ?
2. when ETH will be transfered to your wallet will it be automatically converted to TKT, or it can be done manually on user demand
3. how often do you update twitter bounty subscriber list in google docs ?

Thank you beforehand
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Got involved in Facebook campaign! Get going, guys!
Remain active, man!
Activity: 69
Got involved in Facebook campaign! Get going, guys!
Is there any opportunity to test Ticket Chain
I would like also to test!
Yes, sure! Follow this link https://github.com/cryptoticket !
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is there any opportunity to test Ticket Chain
Project seems to be interesting. But now I have some questions, what are advantages for seller to use ticketscloud, because now there are many services for ticket selling.
First of all absolutely all tickets will be available for the seller, secondly is very comfortable websites and widgets, and also online documents flow, that will simplify work for sellers.
Excellent idea! There are good arguments and I might think about further investment.
Thanks for this interest for the project! Follow us and know our news https://crypto.tickets/     https://t.me/Cryptoticketsnews , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155368.new#new
Project seems to be interesting. But now I have some questions, what are advantages for seller to use ticketscloud, because now there are many services for ticket selling.
First of all absolutely all tickets will be available for the seller, secondly is very comfortable websites and widgets, and also online documents flow, that will simplify work for sellers.
Activity: 82
What smart contacts prescribe?
Hi! Smart contracts regulate rules of tickets resale,  sale, billing, prohibition or some restrictions on resale, selling tickets on price not higher that was established before. So all transaction Wink
I have to check and write report here? has anyone get mail?Their investments are quite serious , we need to follow and wait !
But still no mail from them.
Yesterday I sent message to them, but today in the morning I got an answer!
It is quickly and do no see any problems
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
 I have to check and write report here? has anyone get mail?Their investments are quite serious , we need to follow and wait !
But still no mail from them.
What is the value of TKT tokens?Wink 
Hi, during ICO TKT tokens will be valued at $0.04 Wink
When will I get payment for bounty campaign:)
I think as it is usual after ICO
Payment for bounty campaign will be paid after one week when ICO ends
Activity: 224
 When will I get payment for bounty campaign:)
Which markets are you going to cover? with which industries will you work? Will you provide your service only for concerts, entertainment?
Hi! We will cover the whole market of ticketing. These are concerts, events, flight tickets...These are all areas where consumer needs buying tickets for some special reasons !
Activity: 69
 Which markets are you going to cover? with which industries will you work? Will you provide your service only for concerts, entertainment?
Activity: 46
Hope, they’ll finish the ICO on the first day.
Activity: 56
What part of cap is for ICO?
Hello! The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages. If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%.
By what means do you identify active users from non-active?
seems like I have to call more friends for participating if I want more Smiley
What part of cap is for ICO?
Hello! The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages. If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%.
By what means do you identify active users from non-active?
An active user is a person who made at least one activity in the bounty program.
Activity: 96
btw finally can participate in your signature campaign, cool Grin
Pages:
Jump to: