Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 14. (Read 128792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Yep, I guess it's pointless counting on having bounty distribution happening anytime soon just look how much the bonus for ICO investors took. I hope I'm wrong  Roll Eyes

Do you have any idea as to why the investors were given the bonus on top of SONM they received?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This project is very problematic! How much headache, seriously, they raised $42 million? Are they millionaires and can not solve a simple thing? I sent two PMs with my ETH address for the twitter campaign!

@SONM Support My address ETH is: 0x2Da4508F12cF70c92beB4D517aDa86d24461EdAc
Yes they have lack on support in this forum everybody is complaining about the distribution and changing of eth address

after they have raised a huge amount, then they dont matter to their supporters now. this is so disappointing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
This project is very problematic! How much headache, seriously, they raised $42 million? Are they millionaires and can not solve a simple thing? I sent two PMs with my ETH address for the twitter campaign!

@SONM Support My address ETH is: 0x2Da4508F12cF70c92beB4D517aDa86d24461EdAc
Yes they have lack on support in this forum everybody is complaining about the distribution and changing of eth address
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Yep, I guess it's pointless counting on having bounty distribution happening anytime soon just look how much the bonus for ICO investors took. I hope I'm wrong  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Bounty's will not be distributed to ? I remember this day

From my point of view, wait for a day or two and you will find the bounty rewards in your wallet.

Let's see if this becomes true or for the worse case wait till this month end, but hope that does not happen.
The distribution is not performed on this day. This day is Bounty campaign reports deadline especially social media campaign. Participant who do not report their task here they will not earn some stake.
We do not know when the dev will distribute the bounty, just wait the next good news from the team it seems like we should be extra patient.
They have ignored this, payment has become the main discussion and when it will be shared.
Hopefully dev does not throw off trust, and resolve this issue as soon as possible.  Angry
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hey, instead of 4800 tokens we got only 342 for Blog Post bounty, is that some kind of mistake or devs still didn't distribute tokens for blog post bounty?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
When will signature participants get paid?It is sad that SONM dev has no concerns for their bounty participants

hold on guys i think if you got your bounty payment now im sure you dont want to sell your token now with that price Cheesy
and so whats wrong if you can patience for distribution and waiting price back to normal price again.
Some people really don't care, they even don't know what is SONM, like the twitter and facebook spammers, therefore I am sure they will sell immediately

They can sell it when they want it.Everyone can do whatever they want.The important thing here is that the project will really fulfill its promises.
 even they  selling  one or two percent of the total investment does not change anything.If the project evolves and they grow and they can go to the BitTrex   like they say, that's when I want to see the faces of those who sell at this price.   Cool

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
When will signature participants get paid?It is sad that SONM dev has no concerns for their bounty participants

hold on guys i think if you got your bounty payment now im sure you dont want to sell your token now with that price Cheesy
and so whats wrong if you can patience for distribution and waiting price back to normal price again.
Some people really don't care, they even don't know what is SONM, like the twitter and facebook spammers, therefore I am sure they will sell immediately
Activity: 448

I agree with you @hanifhadzar, if the distribution sonm at now with the low price maybe a lot of dumper Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
It will not make sense even if the awards are distributed.now  price of token is almost 60% lower than the ico price.Of course, someone who enters the awards campaign with ico can be profitable.At least it reduces the cost.If he/she can wait for 6 months,   can make some money.

Activity: 518
The only news they will announce is next deadline will be on 25of July. They are delaying everything according to themselves, it is their fault by not releasing the bounties to participants. Everyone is eagerly waiting for the good news whether they will distribute or they will delay again.

i think after those things they would not delay again .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Twitter Number spreadsheet : 259
address : 0x56F955926Ea65329BCc77dA04C3E5c2f1350F713
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
The only news they will announce is next deadline will be on 25of July. They are delaying everything according to themselves, it is their fault by not releasing the bounties to participants. Everyone is eagerly waiting for the good news whether they will distribute or they will delay again.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

From my point of view, wait for a day or two and you will find the bounty rewards in your wallet.

Let's see if this becomes true or for the worse case wait till this month end, but hope that does not happen.
just wait the next good news

When was the first 'good' news?

I have yet to hear anything good come from development except they rich
Activity: 602
Activity: 322
Why twitter awards are not calculated
mew address
0x1D3aAE726b1967c2695f6340570eCFC574ea2CF9
Activity: 602
No banking,Only Bitcoin!

The distribution is not performed on this day. This day is Bounty campaign reports deadline especially social media campaign. Participant who do not report their task here they will not earn some stake.
We do not know when the dev will distribute the bounty, just wait the next good news from the team it seems like we should be extra patient.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 854
einc.io
Pages:
Jump to: