Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 20. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i was very confident in this project, but the price falling because the bounty is delayed.
the investor of the team has no right to do this. the price needs to get rid of bounty pressure.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Announcement for all bounty campaign participants:
Bounty campaign reports deadline: 15/07/17

At the moment SONM bounty managers team is counting the bounty stakes for all the bounty campaigns: signature, facebook, twitter, blog snd translation campaigns.

We apologize for the delay.
Please, be patient, SONM bounty managers are working hard counting the bounty stakes for all participants.

Bounty stakes calculation process takes a lot of time, because of some issues:

1. A lot of bounty campaign participants are trying to cheat (multiaccounting, spam, etc). We exclude these participants from the campaign, so all the conscientious bounty participants will receive more bounty tokens.

2. Bounty campaign participants don’t send their reports in time, so we can’t calculate the amount of stakes without these reports.

Important! To all facebook and twitter bounty campaign participants:

At the moment most of the Facebook\Twitter campaigns participants haven't post their reports.

Because of this, we can't calculate the amount stakes for the FB\twitter bounty participants.

Facebook and twitter bounty campaign participants must post their final reports with the links to all tweets\retweets\posts\reposts before 15/07/17.

FB\twitter bounty stakes will be calculated according to the information from the reports.

Important! Once again - reports will not be accepted after 15/07/17!

Translation and blog bounty campaigns

Translation and blog bounty campaign stakes will be calculated in a couple of days. We apologize for the delay - there are lots of work to do at the moment. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Soo... What your trying to say is last weeks "Distribution" post was a method to get people to shut up?

yes. it worked right?  Grin

if you wanted things done, do it yourself and trade to have more of these SONM. they are really cheap this time.  you can have 20+ SONM with a dollar. but once the bounties are distributed, this is when it gets better.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

At the moment SONM bounty managers team is counting the bounty stakes for all the bounty campaigns: signature, facebook, twitter, blog snd translation campaigns.

Please, be patient, SONM bounty managers are working hard counting the bounty stakes for all participants.

1. A lot of bounty campaign participants are trying to cheat (multiaccounting, spam, etc). We exclude these participants from the campaign, so all the conscientious bounty participants will receive more bounty tokens.

2. Bounty campaign participants don’t send their reports in time, so we can’t calculate the amount of stakes without these reports.

At the moment most of the Facebook\Twitter campaigns participants haven't post their reports.

Because of this, we can't calculate the amount stakes for the FB\twitter bounty participants.

Facebook and twitter bounty campaign participants must post their final reports with the links to all tweets\retweets\posts\reposts before 15/07/17.

FB\twitter bounty stakes will be calculated according to the information from the reports.

Translation and blog bounty campaign stakes will be calculated in a couple of days. We apologize for the delay - there are lots of work to do at the moment. 

Soo... What your trying to say is last weeks "Distribution" post was a method to get people to shut up?

Really though... You said last week the stakes for sig. and blog were completed...

and, you completely shafted me on my 1 article (which was much better than your scammer Russian you gave 28k Sonm to... literally wtf)

You wouldn't accept mine because you considered it "After ICO ended" even though I had made attempts to contact you about it prior to the ICO even beginning...

Piss Poor excuses and updates.... I am a disappointed investor! Yes, I actually invested in this and just want "some" bounties to ease the massive loss I am currently facing

I hope you and your team can shape up and start doing something worthwhile besides counting YOUR money WE Gave you..
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

The one that have got their stakes calculated here :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/184_a94R0kzGHlhjh24l8zq1JBkILMrl6Zl9btY4teCw/htmlview

Dont have to repost again right?
Activity: 429
Merit: 101

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
There is update on OP thread,you can read.We wait untill 15 july
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The very same situation we have in BITCAD thread. Hope SONM is not a scam...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
At the beginning the project looked really promising and ICO was rather successful, really a lot of people have taken part in it, but now ... It's pity
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Correct me if I am wrong. Only the pre Ico investors were allowed to claim a refund.

As far as I know yes, that was the case.

can we want refund ? if can how we do ?

You could have asked for a refund if you were a pre-ico participant. Others were not issued refunds and also refund issuing has been over for some time I believe.

no im fucking ico investor not pre ico . pff im so bored this status . only we need big exchange and some updates.but these assholes nothing do it. just nothing. and we waiting still. i hope everything to be good.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Correct me if I am wrong. Only the pre Ico investors were allowed to claim a refund.

As far as I know yes, that was the case.

You could have asked for a refund if you were a pre-ico participant. Others were not issued refunds and also refund issuing has been over for some time I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I can't believe that is a project which is take 540 M USD ...

As far as I know it was about 42 million USD. Where does it say 540 million? I think the biggest crowd funding to this day is DAO and it was about 150 million dollars.

He is just hyping the funds collected.Besides that 42M is not the right amount for now because there many investors back-out on this project and submit a refund that cause the delay for this project.

Correct me if I am wrong. Only the pre Ico investors were allowed to claim a refund. Not ICO investors. SONM is red cause Dev team is lazy or fail to provide any update at all. Low volume, small exchanges, poor communication of dev team towards investors, delay in almost every phase of work. investors are not happy and Dev team failed to show any outcome.

They have enough funds to make progress, it will take time. but it is easy for the dev team to provide at least some updates, I am afraid they do not have any. ICO is finished. And they think we who participated in sig campaign, become useless. We invested no money so they do not care about us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300

As far as I know it was about 42 million USD. Where does it say 540 million? I think the biggest crowd funding to this day is DAO and it was about 150 million dollars.

He is just hyping the funds collected.Besides that 42M is not the right amount for now because there many investors back-out on this project and submit a refund that cause the delay for this project.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
I also got a philisting email attempt from these lamers. A fake Slack email that promotes a fake myetherwallet url. Thanks heaven I didnt gave my MEW par phrase. Just wondering where these people got my email address?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Where
is
our
bounty
??
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
OK, I was giving sonm the benefit of doubts but now its just getting ridiculous!

Where are the updates?

Where are the bounties?

Telling us they will be distributed and then not providing what you promised is really making your team look like a bunch of idiots

Anyone else interested in paying someone to make a visit to the SONM headquarters?
Someone needs to light a fire under these guys asses cause nothing is being accomplished. It's been over a month, distribute the bounty and start working. Get this shitcoin on bittrex!

That's all... I'm loosing complete faith in this project due to the lack of character these guys have
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
What's wrong with slack?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When will tokens be paid for bounty company?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
What about the Twitter spreadsheet? When will it be updated? By the amount of participants the bounty will be good Smiley

Many people are waiting for the updates from the SONM team. Still, waiting for the fair distribution from the company.
They did not update Twitter and Fb updates in the spreadsheet. Many people are losing hopes on distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: