Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 22. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I am affraid we will never get paid,previous bounty manager disappear same like current one.More importent team disappear there is no excuse.Thay took over 40 mln$ from people,and nothing from team
I believe everything will be fine. And this problem will be completed as soon as possible. Should all members and bounty hunter be patient and always think positive. After entering Bittrex I am sure the price will be normal.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
so the bounty campaign has ended long time ago but until now there's no payment on the bounty shares. the price on sonm is now on dump less than the ico price. what more when the bounty share is paid.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I am affraid we will never get paid,previous bounty manager disappear same like current one.More importent team disappear there is no excuse.Thay took over 40 mln$ from people,and nothing from team
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Why there is no update on bounty payments? Is it too difficult to write a few words???

Bounty managers promised that they will pay last week but until now there is still no payment as well as the social media campaign list is not yet finalize. But I understand what the team situation right now. The only thing we can do is to "WAIT". And distributing the bounty on current situation will just make the SONM worst
yes i agree with you distribution at this time of sonm is gonna make it more dump because its already much down even with 70% lesser then ICO price
but on another hand sonm has promised to the bounty participant  that they will pay the bounty so they should have to pay
i think some else prob is going on with sonm team.. well i hope sonm will pay the bounty soon and make sonm community happy

I don't understand why the team is delaying this job.
Bounty delivery is falling in price lately.
This affects all investors negatively and they need to find a solution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
Do not laugh, in Russia there is nothing to be done on time! Nor when! 3 years wait everything will be
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Why there is no update on bounty payments? Is it too difficult to write a few words???

Bounty managers promised that they will pay last week but until now there is still no payment as well as the social media campaign list is not yet finalize. But I understand what the team situation right now. The only thing we can do is to "WAIT". And distributing the bounty on current situation will just make the SONM worst
yes i agree with you distribution at this time of sonm is gonna make it more dump because its already much down even with 70% lesser then ICO price
but on another hand sonm has promised to the bounty participant  that they will pay the bounty so they should have to pay
i think some else prob is going on with sonm team.. well i hope sonm will pay the bounty soon and make sonm community happy
Activity: 837
Merit: 500

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
No small member bounty
SNM I can only buy some transactions through a secondary transaction
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I don't know what was the problem for SONM team because from the beginning their updates are not up to the mark. They are completely delaying everything and they are not bothering about themselves by not responding to people question. They are not updating anything to the investors and to the bounty people also.
The problem was they were still having issue with investor bonuses and refund. But they already said if the problem has been resolved and they will start the distribution to bounty hunters since they already calculated all bounty stakes. Dunno what happening now.

Yea all I can think of is that the bonus/refund situation must have proved harder and slower to resolve than expected. Many people bought their SNM literally seconds before bonuses were over. Some of these guys don't get it that other people were a bit faster and no bonuses were left for them. Now they're still crying for the said bonuses.

Plenty of emails from scammers demanding refunds for money they have not actually invested also make the job harder as they have to go through them too.

Would be good if the bounty manager can update us on the situation.

i think the bounty manager is from the team as well, and probably, instead of focusing on bounty problems only, maybe they also assigned him or neede hid help for some other problems, assuming they lack of personnel. but i do hope that they will no longer make any delays, seems like its already been over due.

I agree with them, but they need to update because as many people will look for updates. As this industry is completely based on updates because we don't have any direct relation with the dev team.
Activity: 504
I don't know what was the problem for SONM team because from the beginning their updates are not up to the mark. They are completely delaying everything and they are not bothering about themselves by not responding to people question. They are not updating anything to the investors and to the bounty people also.
The problem was they were still having issue with investor bonuses and refund. But they already said if the problem has been resolved and they will start the distribution to bounty hunters since they already calculated all bounty stakes. Dunno what happening now.

Yea all I can think of is that the bonus/refund situation must have proved harder and slower to resolve than expected. Many people bought their SNM literally seconds before bonuses were over. Some of these guys don't get it that other people were a bit faster and no bonuses were left for them. Now they're still crying for the said bonuses.

Plenty of emails from scammers demanding refunds for money they have not actually invested also make the job harder as they have to go through them too.

i think the bounty manager is from the team as well, and probably, instead of focusing on bounty problems only, maybe they also assigned him or neede hid help for some other problems, assuming they lack of personnel. but i do hope that they will no longer make any delays, seems like its already been over due.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Activity: 308
are sonm signature payment still pending, i check myetherwallet but still zero?
no further announcement for the estimated time from the distribution , so yes it's still pending

For the meantime all we have to do is to wait for the announcement. Hoping that they will distribute the token this week.

I want my bounty .I happy to see the token in my wallet ,that make me happy  Grin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
no further announcement for the estimated time from the distribution , so yes it's still pending

For the meantime all we have to do is to wait for the announcement. Hoping that they will distribute the token this week.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Activity: 672
any wallets planned for this coin ?
Already done. Sonm is ethereum based token. Any ethereum wallet is enough for storing sonm.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I guess the releasing of bounties for SONM will take a lot of time as some of social media participants haven't submitted their tweet and fb posts urls.
Counting / Rechecking of Tweets and Retweets and checking FB posts will take a lot of time. My goodness, I wish this is done a few months ago.
But they said that the facebook and twitter campaign will be distributed later and that the signature and blog campaigns were already ready to be delivered! I don't know why they said they started distributing on July 5th, let's wait for the manager's official word! Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
any wallets planned for this coin ?
Pages:
Jump to: