Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 21. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What about the Twitter spreadsheet? When will it be updated? By the amount of participants the bounty will be good Smiley
Activity: 251
Any updates? Is there something new in Slack considering bounty participants cause I haven't checked these days?
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
I think this the right time to distrubute all bounty participants which hardfork will occur August 1st. We can see all price of cryptocutrency is down, and need a long time to recover it back. With that the team can take the chance to take advantage of price drops.
I think the team still have a problem with non eth deposit bonus thats why distribution takes too long and according to their slack the refund of pre ico are finished
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I think this the right time to distrubute all bounty participants which hardfork will occur August 1st. We can see all price of cryptocutrency is down, and need a long time to recover it back. With that the team can take the chance to take advantage of price drops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Do not login or try to participate in this giveaway

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 1000 SONM free to everyone.

Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours

Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.

Thank you for being a part of our team,

The SONM Network Management

I don't understand why i keep receiving these phishing links
Just look at your address bar, it clearly says myetherwaillet.com instead of myetherwallet.com

LOL, do they (scammers) really think we are that desperate to get 1000 SONM that we are willing to risk everything?
1000 SNM worth $40, they are giving 1000 SNM for everyone, what a generous giveaway,  Cheesy
The scammers have collected $600k from slack members, there are still stupid people.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 1000 SONM free to everyone.

Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.

Just look at your address bar, it clearly says myetherwaillet.com instead of myetherwallet.com

LOL, do they (scammers) really think we are that desperate to get 1000 SONM that we are willing to risk everything?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
Greetings to all bounty participants!

This week you will get all your bonuses for bounty campaign. We are sorry for the delay.

any news for bounty distribution? Huh

no dev / support still silent  Grin dont know why
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

This week you will get all your bonuses for bounty campaign. We are sorry for the delay.

any news for bounty distribution? Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Do not login or try to participate in this giveawayI don't understand why i keep receiving these phishing links

Slack devs seem unwilling or unable so far to counter the bot phishing attempts in ALL of their network. I've been receiving such scam messages in every slack I am part of. Pretty annoying...

God knows how many ETH they already managed to steal. Even if only one of 100 people falls for this. It's like a Nigerian email scam but adapted for Slack.

I have read somewhere they managed to get more than 500k dollars with that scam.
I think it was on whale pandas twitter
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

a lot of slack channel send this phishing message,, what happend with slack,,
everyone should be carefull with this slack issue
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Do not login or try to participate in this giveawayI don't understand why i keep receiving these phishing links

Slack devs seem unwilling or unable so far to counter the bot phishing attempts in ALL of their network. I've been receiving such scam messages in every slack I am part of. Pretty annoying...

God knows how many ETH they already managed to steal. Even if only one of 100 people falls for this. It's like a Nigerian email scam but adapted for Slack.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Hello fellow SONM bounty warriors, while ETH price is low. Better to FUND your MyEtherWallets with ETH so once SONM bounties is released, we can easily transfer SONM to exchange sites. Transfering Bounties from SONM to Exchanges sites requires ETH to process the transfer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I'm rarely come to complain about when bounty will be distributed (you can see from any campaign which i have joined previously), but this one is excluded.
One week has passed from your promise.

SONM blog bounty participants
SONM Signature campaign participants

Please check your ETH wallets, that you registered for token transfer. We do not recommend that you use address from an exchange.

Thank you in advance.[/size]
"This week" *cough *cough

Yes, after promise also they are not all responding or updating to members. Really these people are not all showing courage towards people.
How many days we have to wait because without any Escrow money is with them that's why they are not bothering about he people.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
I'm rarely come to complain about when bounty will be distributed (you can see from any campaign which i have joined previously), but this one is excluded.
One week has passed from your promise.

SONM blog bounty participants
SONM Signature campaign participants

Please check your ETH wallets, that you registered for token transfer. We do not recommend that you use address from an exchange.

Thank you in advance.[/size]
"This week" *cough *cough
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
It seems that they are not all responding or giving any updates to people see them how they are treating the people after getting millions and millions of money to them. I think they became greedy after getting money this is not at all good for business.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
the team should be offering buy backs to the campaign participants if they want to get rid of the dumps.

it would take longer if they are not going to do this, they mentioned earlier they were about 70% done to distributing the bonuses and weeks past already the 30% isn't done yet?
Activity: 658
I am affraid we will never get paid,previous bounty manager disappear same like current one.More importent team disappear there is no excuse.Thay took over 40 mln$ from people,and nothing from team
I believe everything will be fine. And this problem will be completed as soon as possible. Should all members and bounty hunter be patient and always think positive. After entering Bittrex I am sure the price will be normal.

hoping for that mate. and i just hope they will be able to fix all the issues. i hope this is true issues and not just a mere excuse though.
I think team go to distribution at the right time, if the team give / distribute at this critical moment, maybe it will could get worse. Following their will selling tokens on as instantly.
Bounty participants have the right to sell their tokens anytime if they want to dump their coins because they deserve to receive rewards.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
I am affraid we will never get paid,previous bounty manager disappear same like current one.More importent team disappear there is no excuse.Thay took over 40 mln$ from people,and nothing from team
I believe everything will be fine. And this problem will be completed as soon as possible. Should all members and bounty hunter be patient and always think positive. After entering Bittrex I am sure the price will be normal.

hoping for that mate. and i just hope they will be able to fix all the issues. i hope this is true issues and not just a mere excuse though.
I think team go to distribution at the right time, if the team give / distribute at this critical moment, maybe it will could get worse. Following their will selling tokens on as instantly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: