Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]INDICOIN-BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE|HITBTC - page 3. (Read 4444 times)

vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
What about next steps of developers? When Indicoin will be on exchanges? HITBTC - in December?
We will come up with a update about the exchanges all what we can assure is it won't be extended till December the listing would be done in November itself and the news about other exchanges would also be updated soon .
As soon as we distribute the tokens for the btc , ltc and bch contributors as well as those who contributed in pre sale we will come up with a update regarding exchanges .
vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
In my country, Italy, this week, an important economic newspaper published an article on blockchain applications in the public services sector. Many underestimate the benefits of this technology precisely in the social services branch. The article talked about the possibility of using artificial intelligence systems along with blockchain technology to perform projections of social phenomena.
Hello buddy
Greetings from India
With indicoin not only we have started a project for social service we have tried to creat a platform which would be a social media based on blockchain because we felt a social media platform if used with its core value would increase the social accountability and this project may work as a global experiment to distrupt social media and social service sector .
Vrd
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
What about next steps of developers? When Indicoin will be on exchanges? HITBTC - in December?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
how much is soft cap?

Was sold all token. Hard cup! Great success . I very glad for Indicoin - new crypto from India.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In my country, Italy, this week, an important economic newspaper published an article on blockchain applications in the public services sector. Many underestimate the benefits of this technology precisely in the social services branch. The article talked about the possibility of using artificial intelligence systems along with blockchain technology to perform projections of social phenomena.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Nice project ended
I will surely reach 1 usd within three months keeping indian population and it being the first ico and first major project from India
Activity: 160
Token sale now ended? I see 00:00 in timer? Or will be extra time?
Indicoin ICO is officially over.
Token sale now ended? I see 00:00 in timer? Or will be extra time?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Almost all tokens are sold. If honestly, I did not expect that this is possible here. Obviously, I underestimated this project. I am happy for the project.
Last 1 hour 30 minutes till End ICO. Hurry . I already invest . Indicoin soon will be on HitBtc.
Activity: 160
Sold 87% INDICOIN. 5 days remaining till end ICO. ICO will end 7 November.

This is a very great success for the social platform. I think this is very important for the implementation of social programs around the world.
We too Cheesy
20 hours remaining. 96% sold . Hurry buy !

3 days remaining. Still available bonus 20% + 15% ( for BTC investment)

I'm very glad. Indicoin sold already almost all coins. There is great. Social platform .

3 days remaining. Still available bonus 20% + 15% ( for BTC investment)

This is a very great success for the social platform. I think this is very important for the implementation of social programs around the world.
Indicoin - very big project. Soon all will see it. Social platform - this is social platform .
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Last days of ICO. Hurry!
I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
This information you can find in official site INDICOIN. And you can make invest with bonus .
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Voting is one of the options for generating revenue on the platform. Will it be possible to receive passive income in another way - for example, stacking, sureties and so on
Pages:
Jump to: