Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]INDICOIN-BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE|HITBTC - page 10. (Read 4444 times)

vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
in my opinion adding team member profiles to the ann will help alot not just their names.What does each person do? whats the level of experience?etc.
The links are added on the WP
vrd
Where do you plan to register a non-profit organization (in which country)? This issue is important from the point of view of jurisdiction.
hello the registration is scheduled to be in New Delhi, India it would be the first ever legitimate crypto to be registered in India as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
in my opinion adding team member profiles to the ann will help alot not just their names.What does each person do? whats the level of experience?etc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Social projects are now extremely important. Too few of them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is this main INDICOIN ico or pre-sell period? what is minimum amount to buy INDICOIN and main INDICOIN ico date?

Now - ICO. Thread about Pre-ICO - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-presale-indicoin-blockchain-redefining-social-service-2142084 . All coins on PRE-ICO was sold. Pre-ICO was very good... ICO - 1 OCT - 31 OCT - as you can see from first post.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is this main INDICOIN ico or pre-sell period? what is minimum amount to buy INDICOIN and main INDICOIN ico date?
Activity: 756
Where are the guys behind this project located? And is INDICOIN a dividend paying token?  If it's not in China and if it doesn't pay dividends, then investors don't have to be afraid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I see the problem is that video and other evidence violate the basic principles of crypto currency - anonymity .. Are there alternative solutions to this issue?
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Where do you plan to register a non-profit organization (in which country)? This issue is important from the point of view of jurisdiction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Do you plan plastic cards? It would be a good plus. And what do you think about internal exchange ( shapeshift.io, for example)
Activity: 630
I think that the holders of tokens should have a reputation indicator, so that the most trusted of the holders of tokens are chosen for the key roles. Must be the voting system.
Activity: 686
What are the common functions of social vault? Who will dispose of the use of tokens from there?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Will INDICOIN work only on smartphones, or maybe run on computers? What operating system is needed for the functioning of INDICOIN and what are the system requirements?
vrd
What are the common functions of social vault? Who will dispose of the use of tokens from there?
A social task is a task for the community. Which in turn is done to benefit the people who are yet to join this ecosystem. Our Future torchbearers. In the run for this fast life to make money we have fallen to this prey. It is of significant importance that we tender time for our Future ecosystem. We must always try and make the world a better place then we found it. We have incorporated this system as we are always on run for money or some incentive. However Tragic this sounds but it stands true to its last words, hence we are trying to incentive this effort and build up the community. From the point an task is executed it always seems impossible, until its done. We solely believe on the latter part. We are here to get it done. We are going to incorporate a team to actually verify this act in substance about the task to have been Completed. We can incorporate live videos, documents, photos for a proof which shall be later verified by the community and only then the rewards shall be shared,social vault would help the platform to incentivize all such social task through our distribution protocol.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

That is indeed an interesting question.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
What are the advantages for investors?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I was told by one of the team member to come to this forum for latest update regarding bounty I am from India so I am not friendly to this forum what to do?
For bounty refer to this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/indicoin-community-buildup-bounty-program-2142876
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
 I was told by one of the team member to come to this forum for latest update regarding bounty I am from India so I am not friendly to this forum what to do?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Tomorrow ICO will begin.
vrd

What exchanges do you plan? When is it expected to enter the stock exchanges? Do you plan to freeze team tokens?

HitBTC, one of the most technically advanced exchange and ranked among the top in terms of the volume had approved Indicoin to be listed on their Exchange and the main announcement update regarding that would be done within few hours, expected time of listing would be during mid November ,Not only this our main token sale will be conducted on various platforms who have a considerable user base which will help us in building diversified community. Yes, we are freezing The tokens for Social Vault and the team it would be locked for 6 months and 3 months respectively.
Pages:
Jump to: