Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]INDICOIN-BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE|HITBTC - page 8. (Read 4444 times)

vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
Where and how do you plan to conduct an advertising campaign after ICO? Do you plan to attract news aggregators?
yes we are in talks with many news aggregators will be soon updating post ico updates.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Where and how do you plan to conduct an advertising campaign after ICO? Do you plan to attract news aggregators?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Perhaps the situation with fees will change if developers will involve serious Advisors. Thanks to their influence, investors will catch up.
I think that INDICOIN needs to involve a number of serious observers and advisers. Also need interfere with active bloggers and good advertising on youtube.
Definitions of advisor for us is different , we are looking for people who can actually make difference , we were in talk with many but we saw that money making mentality would dupe the money as well our Project we are happy to be steady and slow, progressing to achieve our goal step by step and working well in sync with our roadmap. We are open for some genuine advisors looking for contribution with a responsible and belong to this field,  for younger people we have created a huge opportunity in many different ways.
We have been in contact with many but the level of responsibility which they should have shown was not visible, advisors for a social project shouldn't ask money. All the advisors required are asking for share, and we are not here to share among the rich, we are here to share to the poor and needy that's what is the basic principle we all are working here from the day 1, our devs are early adopters they are not doing this for money, to be honest we all for a little fame and for a greater good to the society and the blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
It's not entirely clear what the cost of the token will be. Only through investments of non-profit foundations? Perhaps, to think over the situation with a reverse buy-back of the tokens?
Will the rating social workers? The higher the rating, the less proofs from the social worker, in my opinion. Rating - very interesting option.
Exactly sir the distribution protocols is being developed keeping all those things in mind. The reward would be distributed on the basis of rating and the quality and effort given the task which would be verified by the community.
Why did the fees stop? Either everyone who already wanted to go to invest, or some bonuses should be added to the investors.
We are changing our website adding few functional functions, bonus for new investors will be declared once we are done. Also, who have already invested will receive bonus token. Would be open for any more suggestions.
Will the reward for the work performed depend on the country in which the performer is located? Or it will not matter?
No, the country will not matter. Only the proof of work matters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Perhaps the situation with fees will change if developers will involve serious Advisors. Thanks to their influence, investors will catch up.
Activity: 630
Will the reward for the work performed depend on the country in which the performer is located? Or it will not matter?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Since throughout the ICO price is unchanged, many investors, in my opinion, are waiting for the last days of the ICO. It is always better to invest at a low price of ETH than at high price ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Why did the fees stop? Either everyone who already wanted to go to invest, or some bonuses should be added to the investors.
Perhaps you will be able to attract welfare funds such as the Bill Gates Foundation to the project? Were you trying to reach them? I think they would support the project.
As far as I understand, this platform is made in order to increase the number of good deeds. This is a noble goal. But are not you afraid that because of this, good deeds will only do for the sake of earning?
Yes, Sir, it is only to increase the good deeds which shall impact each and everyone life including you and us. We do believe even though by incentivizing we are getting well done from people that in itself is really great.
Activity: 686
I think that INDICOIN needs to involve a number of serious observers and advisers. Also need interfere with active bloggers and good advertising on youtube.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I believe that cooperation with charitable organizations,or,  for example, paid assistance to oncological patients by volunteers, is an important social part of the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Will the rating social workers? The higher the rating, the less proofs from the social worker, in my opinion. Rating - very interesting option.
Activity: 630
How to buy Indicoin (for fiat)? Is there any office located in NewDelhi so that I can visit personally visit and enquire about indicoin in order to purchase it...
While ICO is much weaker than Pre-ICO. Although I saw ads on many sites. A pretty invigorating bounty campaign is one of the problems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Will be IOS application?
What will you do with unsold tokens? Burn, distribute among investors or send to a social vault?
Only that much amount of token will be created which are sold. No extra tokens will be there. The number of tokens in the social vault are fixed and no new tokens will be added there. This measure is taken so that the value of tokens does not fall and investors are benefitted.
Pages:
Jump to: