Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]INDICOIN-BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE|HITBTC - page 7. (Read 4444 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Nice project.

I think, Dev add bounty program?
thanx for reaching out , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/indicoin-community-buildup-bounty-program-2142876 this is our bounty topic , our bounty managers are regularly updating all the bounty activities in the campaign

The website can't open, when the ICO start ? i think this is great project and great idea in cryptocurrency, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project

I will inverting

Airdrop or bounty?
vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
Nice project.

thanx for reaching out , https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/indicoin-community-buildup-bounty-program-2142876 this is our bounty topic , our bounty managers are regularly updating all the bounty activities in the campaign
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project.

vrd
Work for the non-socially protected segments of the population is good. What will happen if the charitable organizations stop supporting INDICOIN?
Crypto Crowdfunding platform for social sector is just a feature of our platform we are creating a fully independent platform for individuals as well as the non-profits as a enitity  and also a place to share those proposals (as post) can be considered as social media blended with social accountability where anybody can share any kind of content and which would be community driven and verified and agreed by the community itself.
vrd
How will those who hold the nodes be rewarded? Depending on what their remuneration will be determined? Forging as NXT ? What about masternodes?
those who curate, validate and raise the proposals would forge
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
If the fees will remain so low, then will there be an cancelling of ICO ? Now - an unfortunate time for ICO because of the fork of bitcoin.
vrd
How much RAM will the application use? How heavy will it be?
it would be platform independent and wont require much, we are releasing the prototype very soon
vrd
And is it possible, thanks to the project, to collect money for the operation of the uninvited, disabled people. Is it possible to collect money for humanitarian aid to the hungry?
Thanks for reaching out. We would surely love to contribute and bring a difference. We are revamping our website which shall be live in  4-5  days. We are about to integrate our site with the crowdfunding section platform. In the meantime, you can register with the website as an individual or and representative from  non profit org . Once the section is live you can do raise a proposal for everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
How much RAM will the application use? How heavy will it be?
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Work for the non-socially protected segments of the population is good. What will happen if the charitable organizations stop supporting INDICOIN?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How will those who hold the nodes be rewarded? Depending on what their remuneration will be determined? Forging as NXT ? What about masternodes?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I think that a bonus should be added for a one-time investment. For example, if the investor invests 5 ETH at once, then he should receive a bonus of 30-40%. This will stimulate investors and reduce the fear that early investors will dump on exchanges.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When we will can see public release of platform?
You will see the public release of the Indicoin platform very soon. The team is working on the prototype. The community will be notified as early as possible.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where can I download your application? In the Play Market? Or from another resource? The availability of the application is an important fact.
We're still not on the app store . The prototype is getting ready and you will be notified once it is done. Thank you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
And is it possible, thanks to the project, to collect money for the operation of the uninvited, disabled people. Is it possible to collect money for humanitarian aid to the hungry?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Where can I download your application? In the Play Market? Or from another resource? The availability of the application is an important fact.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How do you plan to provide protection from hacking your application on smartphones? Viruses have always been dangerous.  And protective measures are very important
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
When we will can see public release of platform?
vrd
I think that a bonus should be added for a one-time investment. For example, if the investor invests 5 ETH at once, then he should receive a bonus of 30-40%. This will stimulate investors and reduce the fear that early investors will dump on exchanges.
20% BONUS : Contributions made between 1st October to 22nd October will be entitled to 20% Bonus, which will be distributed separately after the end of token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: