Pages:
Author

Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung - page 11. (Read 26739 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
ICX looks promising. Today Korean Won is coming just after Japanese Yen in crypto trading. Korean market is really huge and Korean people are fan of cryptocurrencies. Icon can be the Korean Cardano in the real future which means it has a good potential. All they need to do is making the succesful mainnet blockchain adoption.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
I think you will increase.Overall decline in all the coins.The market will improve eventually.Marketcap will increase.The ICON will then rise rapidly.The future is very bright
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
It has been declining lately due to market being down but it is one of the most promising coins out there in my opinion.
That's what I think too! One of the best coins for 2018!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I remember how much money I had Dec - January from ICON (I'm on the train since ICO). It lost more than 50% of its value but that's not a reason to dump your coins! Remember that March there will be a token swap and maybe we MIGHT see ICON getting listed on Korean exchange with KRW pair. Koreans are trying to reach it too, of course with their fiat. The interest is high in South Korea, just wait for the announcements and ICON will be in top 15 again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It has been declining lately due to market being down but it is one of the most promising coins out there in my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A very good coin. I bought it last year. I also bought it during the fall. I think that this year it will be a good growth.
Activity: 9
Activity: 224
Been holding my ICX bags for some time and seeing it drop does not bother me at all. Korea ethereum will prevail. Also waiting for WAN to finally hit exchanges.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
I invested in ICX too. Unfortunately missed out on the ICO by a hair.

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley

Rome wasn't built in a day.

If this is your gauge, how long before ETH had an ICO?
How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?

My guess is probably the S.Korea Government getting hot on how to deal with cryptocurrency it maybe S.Koreans are afraid on buying digital currency for now. Give it more months when their government gives a clear announcement or guidelines about on trading crytpo
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
So what's the hold up then? I've been reading about Korean potential for a long time, but so far no ICO's on it and no Koreans buying the shit out of it? I must have missed something important related to this fact ? Smiley

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Lol, I get it but I didn't mean it that way Smiley. I meant it like, how come Koreans aren't going berserk over it. Everywhere I read that there be a time in the foreseeable future where Koreans will buy massive amounts of ICX. I am curious as why this isn't the case right now....simply a matter of (lack of) adoption?

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.

Not arguing, just a discussion... Wink
Activity: 47
It comes from an open economy country, it's like an anchor and I think it converges many factors into one big coin. Its value will increase dramatically after this economic instability of year
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Where were you the past few weeks?  All the FUD the decline on BTC (stock market even)....that is why.
No need to argue with icon if one of you believe it will rise more then let it the other doesn't believe its okay. We have our own resources of what we are thinking but if incase i will give my very own opinion ICX is still very undervalued think like Ada how many months it goes up and to know more about Icon is very important if you will only know it and visualize.

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

What I don't get however, is that so many are certain of its success, though the price doesn't seem to be affected much by it. I've seen highs and lows, but it keeps around this level. I agree when people say, undervalued and buy now before you miss your chance. Last couple of days I bought at every chance I had.

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

People are certain of its success because they look at KRW volume on Coin Market Cap, click on markets and look at where the volume comes from,  look at any of the coins in the top ten,  EOS, XRP, ADA,  Look at 80% of the volume being from South Korea,  Do you see how much KRW is moving the crypto market?

Thats why people are so certain,  because south Korea is going to love their own product.

How about NEO?
How about BTC? LOL Wink

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Seems interesting but lacks exchanges to dilute the supply but it does have a large community already. Gonna give this a try cause especially that its being made from a tech advance country.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This is a sound project and believe it will lead in space in coming year and be a big player in the space, I don't think this is just a competitor to NEO only but also Ethereum, I don't understand the Asia market that much but I believe if the team can attract significant number of developers to their platform it could be the next big thing
Pages:
Jump to: