Pages:
Author

Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung - page 9. (Read 26739 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
The stock exchange could not even swap (3-4 days passed). After Binance, I hope to finish it.
Activity: 546
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
I don't think Ethereum in South Korea has too much value. I'm sorry I will say it outright. I think Ethereum in South Korea does not have a big market because they have XRP. Japan's ADA I think is more valuable than ICX. However, ICO investment can be considered.
Activity: 827
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
TOKEN SWAP UPDATE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/8qqq9m/binance_supports_icx_mainnet_swap_and_adds/

Q: When is the token swap from ERC20 Tokens to mainnet ICX?

A: Binance has announced that they are supporting the ICX Mainnet Token Swap and will handle the technical requirements involved for those holding $ICX — It will begin on June 20th, 2018. More information will be released regarding the token swap in the upcoming days. Please refer to this article for Binance confirming the swap: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004753992

Q: How do I make my ICX ERC-20 into mainnet ICX?

A: Exchanges will handle the swap for you. If you stored your ICX ERC-20 in your ICONex wallet, please refer to this article for how to handle the swap. Keep in mind that you will NOT be able to swap your ICX erc20 tokens to mainnet ICX on the ICONex wallet until the exchanges finish the swap process. This is to prevent people from sending mainnet ICX to an ERC20 address: https://medium.com/helloiconworld/token-swap-status-update-9a41c8448006

More information regarding the swap will be delivered
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
I don't think most people really understand what ICON is all about, naming it Korean Ethereum, is like trying to diminish  the scope of the project,  for now the project as talking some hit in price, but I feel the platform just need to attract real world users to its platform and the rest will fall in line
Yes and this was been brought like the coin Ada that named as Japanese Ethereum so they are both good that has a real value and use over their name. Icon, is a big project and like ada their potential of attractive interest can pull its price up in this 2018.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don't think most people really understand what ICON is all about, naming it Korean Ethereum, is like trying to diminish  the scope of the project,  for now the project as talking some hit in price, but I feel the platform just need to attract real world users to its platform and the rest will fall in line
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
There is rumors of Samsung partnerships on ICX reddit now too

The rumours turned out to be true. Samsung has announced the usage of CHAIN ID technology by ICON in the authentication service Samsung Pass.

Why do not we see a moon then? This is great. We all know that South Korea economy is big, they have big brands and they love cryptocurrencies. This samsung news is awesome. Why is Icon team is so slow in development? Is there any updates regarding the main net? Eos team, Neo team even Cardano team works better

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.

Another release and another huge partnership from ICON less than in a month since this our chat. Android wallet is released and the partnership with Korea Custom Service is made to provide them blockchain solution. So ICON development is far from being slow imho. As for price, ICX still isn't such a giant to rocketmoon while general bearish trend, but as was fairly mentioned it's the coin you can be confident in.
At $2.69 each, I think this is one of the cheapest good quality coin right now...so I just bought more. Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/

The rumours turned out to be true. Samsung has announced the usage of CHAIN ID technology by ICON in the authentication service Samsung Pass.

Why do not we see a moon then? This is great. We all know that South Korea economy is big, they have big brands and they love cryptocurrencies. This samsung news is awesome. Why is Icon team is so slow in development? Is there any updates regarding the main net? Eos team, Neo team even Cardano team works better

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.

Another release and another huge partnership from ICON less than in a month since this our chat. Android wallet is released and the partnership with Korea Custom Service is made to provide them blockchain solution. So ICON development is far from being slow imho. As for price, ICX still isn't such a giant to rocketmoon while general bearish trend, but as was fairly mentioned it's the coin you can be confident in.
ICON are one of the projects in which I am confident and for which I do not worry. I am sure that there will be good growth this year.

I think that is the key...find a coin you trust and you will not lose sleep even when the market is tanking.  You are confident it will rebound in the future. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
ICON are one of the projects in which I am confident and for which I do not worry. I am sure that there will be good growth this year.

SLOW???  ICX is very new and they've delivered so much in a short span of time.  They have so many partnerships going already.   Mainnet 1.0 was launched since January.

It is not growing because it wasn't noticed as much yet (too many people focused on BTC, BCH and ETH--plus BTC tanking affects everything negatively) Wink   I think it will skyrocket shortly though.  This is one of the most under rated coins IMHO.
Activity: 574

Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/

Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
It is still one of the most underrated coins in the market when you think about their connections and targets. I suggest anyone to buy this coin if its your first time in coin world. This coin won't make you lose money I think!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0

Yes but what ever rumors it is ICX was still very cheap right now what more after 2 or 3 years the price of ICX will be huge and I am sure of that so this is the perfect time to buy a bag and add it in your portfolio.

Icon is what Neo was @ 10 dollar, Buy it while it's still cheap

I agree, that is why I am very bullish with ICX and it represents the biggest portion of my portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: