Pages:
Author

Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung - page 8. (Read 26739 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah i saw the potential of ICX have a cheap value but continually growth in the market and the demands are increasing quick. I think ICX become group in line into top 20 altcoins in the future days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
You are vastly underestimating their ambition. :wink: ICON team knows exactly what they are doing, no worries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Every company needs a road map. It gives you guidance. Minor changes can be made to the road map but the core theme is the same. With our a road map, it shows that the team basically has no vision.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have not switched my ICX over? I had these sitting in cold storage on my ledger, Can I still do this swap via an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
i saw icx on many investors, investment groups portfolio, before that i did not heard this. i think this is a good chance to add on portfolio before its too late.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Activity: 644
I think privacy is a key feature to incorporate. Not every one would want their Tx to be made public especially banks and big corporations. I asked because I saw privacy feature on the old ICX road map.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
All exchanges must work like market makers under 1 organizations like the nasdaq a bit controlled
Before that it's the wilde west.. Let the best man win .
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
https://mineable.com/beyond-blocks-summit-ceo-of-icon-foundation-council-cryptocurrency-is-more-profitable-than-the-use-of-blockchain/

JH Kim, CEO of The Loop and ICON Foundation Council, delivered the latest trends by businesses on the use of blockchain in his keynote speech: “When you take
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
JH introducing ICON’s partnership strategy on our home ground - “We will not stop experimenting use cases in order to deliver real values to the users.”
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Binance has completed the TRX and ICX mainnet swaps. Deposits and withdrawals for TRX and ICX are now open.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
Binance Completes TRX and ICX Mainnet Swaps

It is very good to hear that the mainnet swaps are completed. For Icon is it now time to go further with more steps and I hope with extended partnerships. The partnerships are for now good to see, but I think that it can always better.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Binance Completes TRX and ICX Mainnet Swaps
Activity: 868
“Doing it right means take your time, don’t rush just to raise money, take your time in building something out, talking to your contributors, talking to your team - building a team.” Story of how ICON started, grew up, and what we learned over 1 year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmzOPkH-ckc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 434
Min Kim minhokim, foundation council member of ICON helloiconworld, discussed what is the missing piece of Blockchain.
Activity: 546
If you haven’t checked out carboneum_io , you definitely should! ICON Ecosystem is on the rise. Let’s support!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
ICON (ICX) for me is one of the best altcoins that exist now. The idea to combine all the blockchain systems and transactions between them is a really necessary technology for the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: