Pages:
Author

Topic: ICON ( ICX ) The Korean ethereum,BN: Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung - page 12. (Read 26739 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Yup,  ICX is the biggest winner in 2018!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
agree with you we just can't ignore ICX at this price it is definitely a contender in the line of ETH NEO. and in comparison to that, it is dirt cheap at the moment. I myself got in @12k sats. and not planning to sell anytime soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This will be maybe the strongest competitor for Neo, because they are both Asian and cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and ICO's are very popular in East Asia. Icon is a Korean project and they offer really good things for platform coins. Icon may even be a competitor for Ethereum as the original poster claims. Now the price increased so much, every correction should be considered as a buying opportunity in my opinion. It is currently being traded on Binance, Huobi, HitBtc, Okex
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bought quite a bit of ICX back when it was 41k with a tip from a friend. Certainly one of the best investments I've made. There's also a lot of rumors that ICX will announce a listing on a Korean exchange like Coinone.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Fake sell walls confirmed! Coinone listing confirmed, KRW pair confirmed,  ICX fomo confirmed about to kick in MASSIVE!  https://i.redd.it/79d362pi82d01.jpg
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ICON Mainnet will officially launch on January 24, 2018, one week before 2018 ICON Annual Summit

On January 31, 2018, ICON team will host our 1st ICON Annual Summit titled “The Genesis”, appropriately at one of the most iconic, tallest skyscrapers in the world — Lotte World Tower. Also appropriately, this event is timed just before the Lunar New Year.

We have invited blockchain experts, entrepreneurs, influencers, and other key decision-makers from around the globe to showcase our latest technical development including Mainnet, 2018 roadmap, and introduce a number of DApps that will run on top of the ICON network. ICON team has strived to “Hyperconnect the World”, and this day will mark the beginning of a new era, the birth of the ICON Network ecosystem.

https://medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Chin Dae-je, former executive of Samsung Electronics and former Minister of Information and Communication, has been appointed as the first president of Korean Blockchain Association. Members of KBA includes Coinone, The Loop and Dayli Financial Group (these three are strongly related to ICX). Other members include Bithumb, Moin, Streami, Coinplug, Adamco, City of Daejeon (5th largest city in Korea). District Office of Geumcheon,(One of 25 districts(gu) in Seoul), and others.

I think this is a good news that can ease some nerves of Korean crypto investors. The blockchain and crypto community just got some more power against the government pressure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/comments/7piw5r/first_president_of_korean_blockchain_association/

Icon is what Neo was @ 10 dollar, Buy it while it's still cheap

Pages:
Jump to: