Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 107. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
ICN moving up.Do not be surprised if it reaches $10 this time but dont be fool to sell it even at $10.Wait when it is $50 as it is possible next year

$50 is possible at any time, depending on the BTC price in $. The question is the ICN price in BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
ma heart got pumped to see ICN going up .. you know that feeling when what yo believe is going to be true..ICONOMI!!!  Grin

Yeap... almost everyone knows what is that... heartbeating.

It's become our routine  Cheesy
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
ma heart got pumped to see ICN going up .. you know that feeling when what yo believe is going to be true..ICONOMI!!!  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ICN moving up.Do not be surprised if it reaches $10 this time but dont be fool to sell it even at $10.Wait when it is $50 as it is possible next year

And down she goes, yet again.  Cheesy

I think a realistic price right now would be $6, which then it'd get dumped back down too $3.5 and repeat itself for months till we hit that $10 stage.

Patience is the key here, it really doesn't matter at all in the long run what the price is right now. The potential is there and if the team keeps making right decisions and profit, then ICN will eventually appreciate in value. It has to, as it's value will be tied with the revenue from several different streams. That's the key factor here, with correct decisions ICN's value will not be tied to mere speculation any more, the profits from the platform will do it.
Activity: 644

I think a realistic price right now would be $6, which then it'd get dumped back down too $3.5 and repeat itself for months till we hit that $10 stage.

I think ICONOMI needs new exchanges. Bots are just playing with price on kraken... + When people start investing in crypto with ICN it will rise. No doubt about that Smiley

The market is definitely manipulated. And yes we need new exchanges. But eventually ICN will rise.. a lot!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I think ICONOMI needs new exchanges. Bots are just playing with price on kraken... + When people start investing in crypto with ICN it will rise. No doubt about that Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm about to buy in, I don't really want to wait to see if it will dip notably. I think this is going to be an easy win, unforeseen issues non withstanding. Too bad I dislike Kraken.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
I'm still HODLing and won't be selling any under $20  Grin  No matter how long it takes, and how many burnings take place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We can expect some really great growth. Partnerships can significantly expand the user base and the target group. And I think that ICONOMI will benefit from that tremendously. Great times ahead, let's go!
Activity: 803
slow and steady ICN grows! the new new is very much interesting as they bring in lot of experience of asset management
Activity: 952
Merit: 552

This is significant news for ICONOMI. Columbus Capital has acquired over 2.8 billions worth of excess assets over the years. Now think about the potential when they start to manage, with ICONOMI's help and expertise of course, ICNX and ICNP funds and their future DAA's. They can use their high frequency algorithmic trading computers to manage those funds, as well as use their contacts and knowledge to bring significant money flow to the ICONOMI platform. And this is only the first partnership of many to come for ICONOMI. Now we just have to wait for the utility for ICN token, which is coming soon I hope. If they do it right, it will be huge intrinsic valuation for the token.

Great stuff this partnership!
I wont be long before the Lambo guys are back... pump it up!!!!  Grin
Activity: 100
I just bought 40 ICNs is it a good long term investment? I'm not a trader.
Long term? Yes, i believe so. They have a good team, and a great idea. Plus they just teamed up with some good money.  But only time will tell. In my opinion, the chances of this going wrong at the moment are rather slim.

Will there be better investments than ICN? I have no idea, I´m spreading my investments, ICN gets quite a bit in percentages Smiley.
I just put 15% of my portfolio on ICN. I think that's enough for now Smiley
Just don´t be surprised if it´s 25% tomorrow morning  Cheesy
Long term? Yes, i believe so. They have a good team, and a great idea. Plus they just teamed up with some good money.  But only time will tell. In my opinion, the chances of this going wrong at the moment are rather slim.

Will there be better investments than ICN? I have no idea, I´m spreading my investments, ICN gets quite a bit in percentages Smiley.
I just put 15% of my portfolio on ICN. I think that's enough for now Smiley
Activity: 100

This is significant news for ICONOMI. Columbus Capital has acquired over 2.8 billions worth of excess assets over the years. Now think about the potential when they start to manage, with ICONOMI's help and expertise of course, ICNX and ICNP funds and their future DAA's. They can use their high frequency algorithmic trading computers to manage those funds, as well as use their contacts and knowledge to bring significant money flow to the ICONOMI platform. And this is only the first partnership of many to come for ICONOMI. Now we just have to wait for the utility for ICN token, which is coming soon I hope. If they do it right, it will be huge intrinsic valuation for the token.

One beer for you bro , nice comment !!And I think so , I'm waiting the utility for ICN , now it's like a share , given us income burning shares .

Not to mention that one of their funds (and possibly others in the future) will be traded on traditional stock markets, which ICONOMI will collect fees for the buybacks. This is the first step of bridging the gap between cryptos and traditional investing and it's done by ICONOMI now. Who needs Bittrex or polo any more? This is way way bigger in scale. Wink
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Columbus Capital Blockchain.ONE, a regulated fund based on Blockchain Index investment strategy and listed on traditional exchanges.

traditional exchanges

traditional exchanges

traditional exchanges

traditional exchanges
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

One beer for you bro , nice comment !!And I think so , I'm waiting the utility for ICN , now it's like a share , given us income burning shares .
Jump to: