Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 109. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
The emergence of seems to have affected the price of the platform . I have my 6k and I will continue to wait.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Last year I sold my tokens at a very low price, regret. Iconomi a great project, sorry that I was hand of lettuce

you can still get in 3$ is aint now big price when compared to whats coming up Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Last year I sold my tokens at a very low price, regret. Iconomi a great project, sorry that I was hand of lettuce
Activity: 381
Why is ICN taking a beating? All the f*kn time.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
ICN will rise, it's just matter of time. We will see ICN in TOP 10 soon.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Nice i just get confirmation at Slack Binance ''Icn will be added soon''  Cool

If ICN will follow NEO path after that,then this is game changer for us.  Roll Eyes

I really hope that will be happening, because I have been thinking that my 300 Euros I put into ICN would have been much better invested with NEO or OMG.
Never think like that.
There will always be coins that rise spectacularly. You can´t catch them all.You never will. But invest in the right coins, I believe ICN is such a thing, and your coin will rise as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

If ICN will follow NEO path after that,then this is game changer for us.  Roll Eyes

I really hope that will be happening, because I have been thinking that my 300 Euros I put into ICN would have been much better invested with NEO or OMG.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255

Activity: 88
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Buy all the cheap ICN...  
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Bittrex or Polo, I'd say they are both decent exchanges. Some people say that Polo might make a GOX, but I don't really see that coming. But then again... Tongue

Trex would always be good, but binance(the Chinese exchange that will be adding ICN) might just prove to be a hidden gem. The volume traded there has gone up the last week from 17 million to more than 50 million today, which is already almost 30% of Kraken. It will easily become ICN's 2nd largest exchange.

Yep, and the volume keeps increasing; its 56 million today. Also have a look at this coin to understand Binance rising popularity:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/binance-coin/
Activity: 518
Give icn 6 months and it will be among top 5 coins.It is the fastest growing community and active dev.Nothing will stop ICN going to moon.
Activity: 933
Well Binance is already confirmed but I would also love to see ICN on Bittrex as soon as possible...

If you can check today's coinmarketcap site, you will see that bittrex is number 2 in ranking for "last 24 hours total volume". I want to see ICN there. Kraken is quite good and liqui is also doing great. I know a lot of people who like bittrex over the others and I also personally like bittrex. It would be a great for ICN. We will have large volume. Is there any possibility or news on ICN to be listed on TREX ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
If you can check today's coinmarketcap site, you will see that bittrex is number 2 in ranking for "last 24 hours total volume". I want to see ICN there. Kraken is quite good and liqui is also doing great. I know a lot of people who like bittrex over the others and I also personally like bittrex. It would be a great for ICN. We will have large volume. Is there any possibility or news on ICN to be listed on TREX ?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Bittrex or Polo, I'd say they are both decent exchanges. Some people say that Polo might make a GOX, but I don't really see that coming. But then again... Tongue

Trex would always be good, but binance(the Chinese exchange that will be adding ICN) might just prove to be a hidden gem. The volume traded there has gone up the last week from 17 million to more than 50 million today, which is already almost 30% of Kraken. It will easily become ICN's 2nd largest exchange.
Activity: 966
"Overstock has announced it has integrated the ShapeShift API into its payment system, enabling customers to make purchases using ether, litecoin, Dash, NEM, or any of the other  40+ altcoins supported by ShapeShift."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/overstock-now-accepts-40-altcoins-plans-to-hold-50-of-digital-currency-payments/

We have an online retailer accepting payment in ICN.

Thanks, that's a good news for whole crypto community not just those accepted coins.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
"Overstock has announced it has integrated the ShapeShift API into its payment system, enabling customers to make purchases using ether, litecoin, Dash, NEM, or any of the other  40+ altcoins supported by ShapeShift."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/overstock-now-accepts-40-altcoins-plans-to-hold-50-of-digital-currency-payments/

We have an online retailer accepting payment in ICN.
Activity: 132
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3

ICONOMI Monthly Update — July 2017

10k new users! - That's huge!

EDIT: I just did the math with these 10k new users if each one will only buy in with 1Eth (~$200] we got $60,000 for buybacks in Q3 and that's just with ICNX fees!

$60,000 fees is for 12 months, and around $15,000 for Q3.   Tongue
We saw that people are buying for much, much more than 1 ether.

Q3 financial report will be really interesting to see. Can't wait already
Should I just keep my ICNs or should I therefore buy some ICNX and ICNP? What's the best course of action do you think? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 504

EDIT: I just did the math with these 10k new users if each one will only buy in with 1Eth (~$200] we got $60,000 for buybacks in Q3 and that's just with ICNX fees!

$60,000 fees is for 12 months, and around $15,000 for Q3.   Tongue
We saw that people are buying for much, much more than 1 ether.

Q3 financial report will be really interesting to see. Can't wait already
Activity: 966

I definitely agree, lots get caught up in doing too much too soon and forgetting about their users

That is huge. Great news.  Do we know the current AUM with that figure?

Yeah that's really huge.
Hope we'll see an update about new exchanges. I think it's needed for liquidity.
Jump to: