Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 112. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
ICN is amazing project and I'm holding my coin from day 1 and would like to keep hold until it reach $25. I believe one day it will achieve this milestone and after recent release of platform it looking more promising project and will be best investment ever.
If only I had more money  Roll Eyes

Only invest what you can afford to lose as they say. Iconomi is looking good but price is still very volatile.

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
ICN is amazing project and I'm holding my coin from day 1 and would like to keep hold until it reach $25. I believe one day it will achieve this milestone and after recent release of platform it looking more promising project and will be best investment ever.
If only I had more money  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I hope it goes down a bit more so that I buy a bit more Smiley ICN will be a top 5 coin sooner or later and I will be hodling until we get there. I expect it to be in q2 of 2018 Smiley

Do you really think ICONOMI have potential to be in top 5?

my top 5 coins for 2018 would be

BTC
ETH
ETC
ANS
WAVES
Don´t believe so, top 20 max. The coin has no trading potential, so not enough people to buy and sell it to make it popular.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I hope it goes down a bit more so that I buy a bit more Smiley ICN will be a top 5 coin sooner or later and I will be hodling until we get there. I expect it to be in q2 of 2018 Smiley

Do you really think ICONOMI have potential to be in top 5?

my top 5 coins for 2018 would be

BTC
ETH
ETC
ANS
WAVES
Activity: 381

Icn is a good investment. This week we have huge announcements from Icn. Pride a new big exchange and a huge pump will join. Icn is and will be the best ... !!!

Binance is listed as number 24 for exchange volume yesterday. I don't know if that is what I would consider a big exchange. I had never even heard of it before.

Marketing is not a strong suit of ICN

Binance add was actually community effort  Grin Grin. It's quite much a brand new exchange so one shouldn't except trex/polo kind of volumes... yet. Anyways it's nice add since ICN is not traded in too many exchanges. The fact that it's "chinese" makes things interesting IMO.

The CEO knows his stuff
- Head of development at blockchain.info
- Co-founded OKCoin
- Founded Bijietech -> an exchange systems provider

- Founded Binance with Bijietech team members
June 16: Initial draft white paper completed, circulated to potential angel investors
June 27: ICO start
July 2: ICO completed
July 14: Exchange launched

https://www.binance.com/ico_review_en.html#about

They plan to add margin trading after the spot trading volume/depth grows big enough

Where is confirmation for ICN?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Icn is a good investment. This week we have huge announcements from Icn. Pride a new big exchange and a huge pump will join. Icn is and will be the best ... !!!

Binance is listed as number 24 for exchange volume yesterday. I don't know if that is what I would consider a big exchange. I had never even heard of it before.

Close to $18m trading on a day is quite adequate. If icn can at least get 1/3 of it and especially on chinese markets. That will just be a game changer! Wink we will soon know
Activity: 257

Binance add was actually community effort  Grin Grin. It's quite much a brand new exchange so one shouldn't except trex/polo kind of volumes... yet. Anyways it's nice add since ICN is not traded in too many exchanges. The fact that it's "chinese" makes things interesting IMO.

Activity: 658
ICONOMI, ICONOMI , ICONOMI. And now we start. The down and  the pump .... !!!! and followed by the pump .... !!!! Icn is a good investment. This week we have huge announcements from Icn. Come a new big exchange and a huge pump will join. Icn is and will be the best ... !!!
Activity: 322

Activity: 658

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Will be there any AMA in August?
It's as if the devs don't want to market their accomplishments..nor get it listed anywhere. A simple tweet and blog article isn't enough. The project just seems to be stuck within certain walls. Do they even have a marketing team? Poorly executed IMO. Guess you can say there's no rush since they're developing, but in a way there is. Alot of competition is brewing and all it takes is certain partnerships aswell as releases from our competitors and our market-cap could be significantly reduced. Also we need to hear what the sole purpose of ICN is apart from getting the odd profit back from buybacks.

Marketing is a big role in success! Suggest they get working on it.

Activity: 257

Just got confirmed. Binance will add ICN on their exchange. Chinese markets are on!
Activity: 473
How much Bitcoin Cash did Iconomi last August fork? And what's the plan for it?
Activity: 322
ICN is very strange in terms of price...if this was any other project that released what was just announced then it would of atleast doubled..

I really do think it's due to its limited options on exchange. This needs to broaden now, get it on Bittrex.

Where was it announced ? Besides their medium I didn't see one article on cointelegraph or any other news blog. I realize that they still need to get up to speed with verifications but you would think that they would do a little better job publicizing.

Like the other poster said, everything always rallies and ICN languishes
ICN is very strange in terms of price...if this was any other project that released what was just announced then it would of atleast doubled..

I really do think it's due to its limited options on exchange. This needs to broaden now, get it on Bittrex.
It always seems to work agaisnt the market. Everything goes up? ICN stays behind. Everything dow? Hey, here´s an ICN rally  Cheesy
Activity: 62
I really like Iconomi. Looking forward to see more features in future Smiley

Jump to: