Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 110. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-monthly-update-july-2017-207ba56bfcf3

ICONOMI Monthly Update — July 2017

10k new users! - That's huge!

EDIT: I just did the math with these 10k new users if each one will only buy in with 1Eth (~$200] we got $60,000 for buybacks in Q3 and that's just with ICNX fees!

I definitely agree, lots get caught up in doing too much too soon and forgetting about their users

That is huge. Great news.  Do we know the current AUM with that figure?
Activity: 490
Bittrex or Polo, I'd say they are both decent exchanges. Some people say that Polo might make a GOX, but I don't really see that coming. But then again... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
We were told that there would be a buyback instead of a distribution ETH dividends to ICN holder because of the issues it created with getting listed on exchanges.
I would have expected ICN to be listed on Polo or Bittrex by now

it seems too hard to be listed on poloniex, but bitrex is good options
you can trade on kraken and liqui if you want to buy or sell your ICN
Personally I prefer Bittrex and I would be very happy if ICN is listed there.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member

ICONOMI is the best investment you can do now. its not there yet but the rocket is getting warm for lift off..get in if you can

Agreed. Last time the market made some big moves ICN was also moving later than the rest.

If you look at the charts, it reflected the market rise nicely by making a huge gain afterwards.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member
It's at a very low price point right now. I can't tell you what you should do, but if you buy now you're getting in at what is arguably "the bottom". In short, buying now will get you cheap ICN. Whether or not it's a good buy is another question entirely because who knows?

If you have a range of coins you are holding putting 10/20% into ICN isn't a bad move as it has a lot of potential. Not sure i would go 100% ICN, but I wouldn't do that with anything apart from maybe Bitcoin.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Should I buy this coin?
I am a new member

ICONOMI is the best investment you can do now. its not there yet but the rocket is getting warm for lift off..get in if you can
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
We were told that there would be a buyback instead of a distribution ETH dividends to ICN holder because of the issues it created with getting listed on exchanges.

ICN will be listed on Binance

We will have 3 exchanges and hopefully we can get those chineses invest in ICN lol

But bittrex and polo or bitfinex would be just awesome. Lets wait for it 😎
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

EDIT: I just did the math with these 10k new users if each one will only buy in with 1Eth (~$200] we got $60,000 for buybacks in Q3 and that's just with ICNX fees!

Excellent!  Maybe this will bring the Lambo guys again!   Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
they are trying to shake out the maximum amount of idiots out of the ICN rocket before they moon that baby hard.

Kiss

Might be, pattern is very similar to NEO.
If so, then we have around a month of consolidation left.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
they are trying to shake out the maximum amount of idiots out of the ICN rocket before they moon that baby hard.

Kiss

Might be, pattern is very similar to NEO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Kiss
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Activity: 695

10k users in the first week and then you ask where is the marketing? Cheesy The first wave needs to get processed and then they should start marketing...

It's funny though, price is dropping, after such news. Price must go over $10 easy, at least if that would be other project like stratis, it would go... Cheesy
Activity: 933
Merit: 500

10k users in the first week and then you ask where is the marketing? Cheesy The first wave needs to get processed and then they should start marketing...
Activity: 560
On the whole this platform aims to be regulated by SEC and similar bodies, right?
No iconomi team is not from USA.By the way when novaexchange?
Activity: 249
On the whole this platform aims to be regulated by SEC and similar bodies, right?
Activity: 392
Marketing will be done after DAA is publicly launched.

Though I don't get why they do not want get ICN on bittrex or polo. Bittrex will accept them for sure because asked before why they do not submit request to them....

Maybe because they are doing the price manipulation themselves on kraken?

Today has been heavy on the 'FUD'... where is my nephew Daparski, to put a stop to it all?!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Marketing will be done after DAA is publicly launched.

Though I don't get why they do not want get ICN on bittrex or polo. Bittrex will accept them for sure because asked before why they do not submit request to them....

Maybe because they are doing the price manipulation themselves on kraken?
Jump to: