Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 117. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Ok fine give me a moment im a noob with online forums (not the shotgun part and the id is scary and what if i post my face are you going to send a hit man or something?) i will give you that sud but the space is what 5 years old you are a noobie to hahhahahah. No picture please im talking to slovenians i asume? no thank you is there a other way for me to prove im not a sock puppet. Did Mal Reynolds posted a picture becouse i think i know why he is absent :p
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
So what is the difference between ICNX and ICNP. and how are those different from owning ICN. if i own the iconomi token am i also reaping the benefits of those funds?
The thing is you dont own annything its investing into iconomi company you own the word "into" according to Daparski.

Yeah, in crypto you don't actually own anything... except coins and profits.  Welcome newbie!
At least you owned a right to get dividents once witch made you inherantly own the company for a part, crypto or no crypto.

Right, dividends was the original plan that drew me to this project. But it's over now, and we have buybacks, which may be better solution after all. So maybe lets focus on the future of the platform instead of digging in the past.

@BitPotus LOL
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Again tell me how to prove im not a sock puppet and im happy to oblige.

Send us a picture like this with the words, "I am not a sock puppet", together with you holding a passport  and deepthroating a shotgun maybe?

Or you could always send us a video of you registering with IdNow.eu...

something along those lines....

So what is the difference between ICNX and ICNP. and how are those different from owning ICN. if i own the iconomi token am i also reaping the benefits of those funds?
The thing is you dont own annything its investing into iconomi company you own the word "into" according to Daparski.

Yeah, in crypto you don't actually own anything... except coins and profits.  Welcome newbie!
At least you owned a right to get dividents once witch made you inherantly own the company for a part, crypto or no crypto.

Mal?

Is that your sock pupppet account?

How's things?

Feel like deep throating a shotgun yet?

Again tell me how to prove im not a sock puppet and im happy to oblige. Can          you           guys        stop useing         mutch           space            here?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Yeah, in crypto you don't actually own anything... except coins and profits.  Welcome newbie!

Mal?

Is that your sock pupppet account?

How's things?

Feel like deep throating a shotgun yet?

Yeah, in crypto you don't actually own anything... except coins and profits.  Welcome newbie!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi,Is Iconomi platform available to general public now?

Yes it is partially done.. Didn't you see the big PR blitz? No? Neither did I.
With a 3% fee and. 05 %exit fee I guess that I will just continue to hodl my remaining ICN  and let others pay fees
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi,Is Iconomi platform available to general public now?
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Check this out!

http://imgur.com/NwQRKbt
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
I'm having problem to get deposit address for BTC and ETH that new platform is not generating any address for me. It's normal as this is newly launched maybe there is some kind of bug who is not allowing to make deposit there?

did you do the verification?
can some one explain to me what if any advantages if to buy ICNX compared to ICN??

ICN is like buying into Iconomi company, and ICNX is buying one of the company products.
ICNX is a basket of selected crypto coins
Check iconomi.net

I agree with mendeleev i tried to move the market myself and failt, every crypto is correlated with the bitcoin price. The only one who's fuding is you Daparski notice how you sayed into and not own iconomi company to this noob. Get real or go home. And even thou i am a icn investor i dont like your kind of bs and am not afraid to tell in your face **** its xconomx now (the ii was the dividents dick with cum now its not cumming any more)
I'll play ball.. let's try again
Smokes, can you please assist?
Yes fetch the ball boy go on answere to your master. He is searching thrue my old comments muhahaha there is no hint its waisting your time just like your bs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I'm having problem to get deposit address for BTC and ETH that new platform is not generating any address for me. It's normal as this is newly launched maybe there is some kind of bug who is not allowing to make deposit there?
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
@B!gSmoke

How do we check how much funds they have gathered so far? Where did you find the ETH address?

I have also applied for Tier 2 verification but still queued. It seems a lot of people waiting!

That's their ETH address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x687aeda127fd2bd4f374c73e3724bf9b7c7a6b9c

Go to EtherScan and above the button "Add to Watchlist" there is a drop down menu - More Options. Open the drop down menu and click on "check previous ETH balance"

Then you can sort the ETH balance by day or by block. I just looked the block up when we went live and then I subtracted that balance from the actual balance and et voilà!

Do you get it?

Yeap I do, thanks! What was the block when we went live?

I see on July 31, the account had 1118, now it has 1952ETH. That's interesting

4104232 is the block I used.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
When will the tokens be bay back at the expense of the profit from the investment ?
Activity: 504
can some one explain to me what if any advantages if to buy ICNX compared to ICN??

ICN is like buying into Iconomi company, and ICNX is buying one of the company products.
ICNX is a basket of selected crypto coins
Check iconomi.net

I agree with mendeleev i tried to move the market myself and failt, every crypto is correlated with the bitcoin price. The only one who's fuding is you Daparski notice how you sayed into and not own iconomi company to this noob. Get real or go home. And even thou i am a icn investor i dont like your kind of bs and am not afraid to tell in your face **** its xconomx now (the ii was the dividents dick with cum now its not cumming any more)

I'll play ball.. let's try again

1. can you kindly point to posts of mine that you consider as FUD? or BS?

Daparski notice how you sayed into and not own iconomi company
sorry, still can't decrypt

its xconomx now (the ii was the dividents  blah blah blah
truly tried, but no success with that riddle as well.

Smokes, can you please assist?

Isn't freedom of speech a **** Daparski?

yes, it is. I didn't delete his post, just pointed out that I don't understand what he wants to say
I think i was clear or did i sssstutter? GET REAL OR GO HOME.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
@B!gSmoke

How do we check how much funds they have gathered so far? Where did you find the ETH address?

I have also applied for Tier 2 verification but still queued. It seems a lot of people waiting!

That's their ETH address: https://etherscan.io/address/0x687aeda127fd2bd4f374c73e3724bf9b7c7a6b9c

Go to EtherScan and above the button "Add to Watchlist" there is a drop down menu - More Options. Open the drop down menu and click on "check previous ETH balance"

Then you can sort the ETH balance by day or by block. I just looked the block up when we went live and then I subtracted that balance from the actual balance and et voilà!

Do you get it?

Yeap I do, thanks! What was the block when we went live?

I see on July 31, the account had 1118, now it has 1952ETH. That's interesting
Jump to: