Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 119. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

I already have, after I got beta access a little while back Grin

hold on there faggot....

how the fuck did you get beta access?

I thought you never took part in the ICO and that Mal Raynolds was the one who bribed you with some ICN....

btw, how is Mal Reynolds?

Did he suicided yet?

Roll Eyes

Mendeleev is with us for quite some time. He just FUDDed in order to play the market a little bit

Uncle, your turn to deny in a well phrased post
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

I like it. Nice and easy/smooth.

Edit: Just checked out the home page at iconomi.net. I like the updated look too.

Just to clear some things up: I still consider ICN a risky investment (despite platform release etc.) due to the way buybacks work, and this unknown future utility (+ whale manipulation etc.). Those who are betting on ICN deserve the potential reward, should it skyrocket. Equally, there will be plenty of opportunity for people to exit their positions with a profit, if they need to.

I'm very risk-averse these days, which is why I think this way.

However, Iconomi - the platform - and ICNX, are looking great, and I'm optimistic on this front. ICNX is a great way to bet on the success of the crypto space as a whole, and I'll be recommending it where I can.

Given the progress of Iconomi to date, I'm glad to have been a part of the journey so far, and the platform has been worth the wait.

At my most negative point, I thought this would turn out to be an outright scam. I'm happy to admit I was wrong about that.

I'm not sure if anybody has realised this, but my insistence (and that of a few others) on Iconomi splitting their 13 million ICN (which they did) nearly resulted in them losing their ICN because of the Parity contract vulnerability. Of course, there's no way I (or others) could have predicted that, but it's crazy to look back and see how these things can play out in crypto. I'm glad they managed to save their ICN after all of that.

There's still a few lingering concerns about Iconomi but, overall, things are looking good right now.

One day, we may even be able to brag to people that we were here right at the start  Grin

Chapeau! Mr. Mendeleev,

it costs a lot of courage to admit that you did Jani and the team wrong. I highly appreciate that and therefore I'll take my hat off. You were always a critical voice in here and I hope this won't change now. Because at times it's good to have such people here even though it can be anyoing.

Touching story with happy end! Grin

Of course it's good to have critical voice on here, because alternative is MOON & LAMBO spam. Too bad users like Mendeleev are always accused of spreading FUD when they just post their opinions.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

Edit: Just checked out the home page at iconomi.net. I like the updated look too.

Just to clear some things up: I still consider ICN a risky investment (despite platform release etc.) due to the way buybacks work, and this unknown future utility (+ whale manipulation etc.). Those who are betting on ICN deserve the potential reward, should it skyrocket. Equally, there will be plenty of opportunity for people to exit their positions with a profit, if they need to.

However, Iconomi - the platform - and ICNX, are looking great, and I'm optimistic on this front. ICNX is a great way to bet on the success of the crypto space as a whole, and I'll be recommending it where I can.

Given the progress of Iconomi to date, I'm glad to have been a part of the journey so far, and the platform has been worth the wait.

At my most negative point, I thought this would turn out to be an outright scam. I'm happy to admit I was wrong about that.

I'm not sure if anybody has realised this, but my insistence (and that of a few others) on Iconomi splitting their 13 million ICN (which they did) nearly resulted in them losing their ICN because of the Parity contract vulnerability. Of course, there's no way I (or others) could have predicted that, but it's crazy to look back and see how these things can play out in crypto. I'm glad they managed to save their ICN after all of that.

There's still a few lingering concerns about Iconomi but, overall, things are looking good right now.

One day, we may even be able to brag to people that we were here right at the start  Grin

Chapeau! Mr. Mendeleev,

it costs a lot of courage to admit that you did Jani and the team wrong. I highly appreciate that and therefore I'll take my hat off. You were always a critical voice in here and I hope this won't change now. Because at times it's good to have such people here even though it can be anyoing.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
So Icn to the moon ?! Or not ?!
Someone can explain what will be the function of Icn now??
Regards
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Does anyone know the deposit addresses for BTC and ETH for ICNX? I would love to check the influx of deposited funds from time to time Smiley

BTC is currenlty unavailble. I think every user has it's own address for ETH. Anyone can confirm this?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Does anyone know the deposit addresses for BTC and ETH for ICNX? I would love to check the influx of deposited funds from time to time Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

hold on there faggot....

how the fuck did you get beta access?

I thought you never took part in the ICO and that Mal Raynolds was the one who bribed you with some ICN....

btw, how is Mal Reynolds?

Did he suicided yet?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Where I can found Iconomi Platform from yesterday launch ? I dont see it can someone give link ?

https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/INDEX
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where I can found Iconomi Platform from yesterday launch ? I dont see it can someone give link ?
Activity: 381
We need get ICN on Bittrex or Polo, any ideas?

I'm shocked its on neither at the moment. Maybe just try and contact them via Twitter or something, or contact the main man himself
https://twitter.com/richiela
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
We need get ICN on Bittrex or Polo, any ideas?
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

Aaaaand  I managed to get Mendeleev to write something positive.

You know that if ICN goes south, ICNX tokens will as well.

As for the parity multi sig hack - Jani was on the response team of the white hat and one of the first to move the funds to their address.
We sure dodged a bullet there.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Registered. It seem not final but its looking good. ICN is going to mars and its a good thing I've kept the rest of what I have all along in my MEW. Its not so much but having some of it feels like I'm going to be one of the person who got richer thru crypto.  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i hate crypto-exchanges, not one of them is descent! they all break down in important trade moments! that's why i'm glad with this platform, concept, so i don(t have to worry about trades anymore!
Activity: 392
You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink

Mendeleev, bro. Where are you? You`re missing out all the fun!

I miss nothing  Cool

Bitcoin Cash fork was fairly uneventful, like Daparski said it would be.

Like a fart in a hurricane...

You can finally buy ICNX

wink wink
Activity: 392

I miss nothing  Cool

Bitcoin Cash fork was fairly uneventful, like Daparski said it would be.

Like a fart in a hurricane...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
still no answer from the helpdesk Sad
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
congrats to the team reaching the significant milestone! DAMP here we go!
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Jump to: