Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 114. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's very good, but I've got a question: What if the minimum milestone is not achieved?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
150 eth transferred from investor account to iconomi eth account in last hour. We are up and running fully now. Icn price to increase nicely shortly.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I didn't find the way to make my own daa at my account on iconomy... how can I make it?

Here is the application form, but read the rules first (minimum seed amount is $100k).

Anyway, I'm glad I bought ICNX the first day it went public, because it's going high pretty nice. I think ICN will follow soon.
It's not clear undestand . is the iconomy token project linked with the fund activity? Are the icnx and icnp daa only the ideas ? Or it's rhe fund activity that linked with iconomy token?
I didn't find the way to make my own daa at my account on iconomy... how can I make it?
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
We need bittrex and ploniex listing now that the market is up and live! The price didnt pump when the release was on. So we need to do more on marketing for Iconomi and more effort to be placed on market adoption too

Not only. The main problem in the context of investors, at least as I see it, is the lack of simple and succinct explanation. What and Why are ICONOMYI / ICN / ICNP / ICNX and so on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Amazing, how low is ICN now. I have a feeling that people do not understand what ICN platform is doing and that it will be multi-billion business in near future. People you have a chance to own part of unicorn!  Shocked Cool Wink

I am a bit surprised. What do you think is the reason for the fact that ICN at the moment is almost the only one from the top 100 in coinmarketcap.com that is in red numbers, while most others have 2-digit green numbers?

if it was riding the market wave ..it would have perished already!!! but gladly its not..go ICN!!!

Well, I think it's because it is only on kraken.com, it needs bittrex or polo, then we will see price going over $10. Though ICN team do not want focus on getting it there, instead they focus on product. It's good for them, though not so good for us, as we need wait till 2018, when they will start doing marketing. I think then they will get it on other exchanges.

Do you guys remeber the lambo guys!!!   All hype!  Buy on rumor and sell on the news...
Sad!
For now we have to wait for the next lambo guys hype.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
We need bittrex and ploniex listing now that the market is up and live! The price didnt pump when the release was on. So we need to do more on marketing for Iconomi and more effort to be placed on market adoption too
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Amazing, how low is ICN now. I have a feeling that people do not understand what ICN platform is doing and that it will be multi-billion business in near future. People you have a chance to own part of unicorn!  Shocked Cool Wink

I am a bit surprised. What do you think is the reason for the fact that ICN at the moment is almost the only one from the top 100 in coinmarketcap.com that is in red numbers, while most others have 2-digit green numbers?

if it was riding the market wave ..it would have perished already!!! but gladly its not..go ICN!!!

Well, I think it's because it is only on kraken.com, it needs bittrex or polo, then we will see price going over $10. Though ICN team do not want focus on getting it there, instead they focus on product. It's good for them, though not so good for us, as we need wait till 2018, when they will start doing marketing. I think then they will get it on other exchanges.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Activity: 434

Because the market is rigged.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Will the DAA eventually be available for anyone to start a fund, without specific requirements of past performances and certain minimal capital agreements?

Yes exactly and for everyone. It's a revolution.

Hm if it takes effect, it could turn out to be revolutionary, that's right. We'll find out!
Will the DAA eventually be available for anyone to start a fund, without specific requirements of past performances and certain minimal capital agreements?

Yes exactly and for everyone. It's a revolution.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Does the platform already open for the public user? Someone can give me the answer.

Yes it is open for public!
How to see the activity on the public platform?

I f you were part of ICO than you can use the same login details for this platform too. If you are new to this project than you have to register new account which is very easy to create there.

https://www.iconomi.net/

Thanks, yes I see now..  is there any charting service that follows the iconomi assets?  ICNX AND ICNP
Volume information available?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Does the platform already open for the public user? Someone can give me the answer.

I f you were part of ICO than you can use the same login details for this platform too. If you are new to this project than you have to register new account which is very easy to create there.

https://www.iconomi.net/

Activity: 257

Jump to: