Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 369. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
How would the Iconomi platform release, affect the ETH price though??
After all, Iconomi is build on ETH...

Yes not only ICONOMI but there are many new and existing projects running on ETH and this can shoot ETH price in future.ICONOMI will also pay dividend to ICN holders in ETH which,if going to be considerably big in volume,could give further boost to ETH price.But why sell ICN to buy ETH when you can get ETH for holding ICN?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How would the Iconomi platform release, affect the ETH price though??
After all, Iconomi is build on ETH...

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Quick, everybody sell ICN low and buy ETH now that it is up 100+% in the last week!!! Buy high sell low it's the way to go!

I agree that many people here should try that new tactic and Buy Dash/Eth now for ICN ^^, what can go wrong ?
Especially they should go for dash if coin went 10x in las,t months it can go 10x in next.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
No lambos?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well guys, the situation is this:

Augur, Eth, Digix ...... To the moon.

Now only ICONOMI is missing!  Cool Cool Cool

wait wait wait ... Iconomi is still gonna start..if you want  to  go ... go now to da moon...not with ICONOMI

Quick, everybody sell ICN low and buy ETH now that it is up 100+% in the last week!!! Buy high sell low it's the way to go!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

Now only ICONOMI is missing!  Cool Cool Cool

wait wait wait ... Iconomi is still gonna start..if you want  to  go ... go now to da moon...not with ICONOMI
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I decided to get into daytrading ICN as I have been watching the price and I think there si money to be made. But I mistakenly posted my ICN tokens to an ethereum wallet on an exchange. I deposited them into eth wallet on kraken. Now I can see the tokens in wallet with etherscan but I cant see them on kraken. Any suggestions? The ICNs arnt lost forever are they?

I think Kraken should help you resolve the issue but it may take some days. That is a costly mistake to have been made
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The kraken support already contacted me and told me to send a small amount of ether to the wallet i deposited ICN to, so it is used for gas when they add ICNs to my ICN wallet. I am very pleased with their support, they are fast and effective. And thank you guys for your info. Now I will never rush these things again and will devote it my full atention.  
PS Now i trade my ICNs to increase my stack for the moon trip hehe. Good luck to all of you.

i had also really good experience with them. they respond fast and are really trying to give their best. anyway nice to hear you solved your problem. just dont dump the price  Cool
Activity: 171

Now only ICONOMI is missing!  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
Nice development , have bag loads of ICN now !!!
Activity: 224
great....thread is being invaded by the "We Are Faggots" bounty whores....
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
The kraken support already contacted me and told me to send a small amount of ether to the wallet i deposited ICN to, so it is used for gas when they add ICNs to my ICN wallet. I am very pleased with their support, they are fast and effective. And thank you guys for your info. Now I will never rush these things again and will devote it my full atention.  
PS Now i trade my ICNs to increase my stack for the moon trip hehe. Good luck to all of you.

nice to know, thanks for info
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
It's strange how people can confuse an ETH address  with an ICN address ( even if is an ERC20 Token). The ICN tokens are stored in contracts, while ETH is stored Ethereum wallets with multiple addresses. That's why there are separate addresses for each of them. I hope he'll recover his ICN..

Don't misinform people. If you own ETH adress with priv key you can always send to yourself any token even ERC20.
If you play with exchange that mean you have to follow their rules.
So on Kraken you have to create ICN deposit adress separate for every transaction in.
Sometimes all people have same adress and you have to deposit to exchange using special message like with XMR.
You should always check rules for deposits.
No you don't need to create separate address for each transaction  Wink In my case I use the same Kraken ICN address created few months ago... You confuse the main Kraken ETH address with others.. For ex. this is the Kraken ETH address that holds the ICN: 0xcf40d0d2b44f2b66e07cace1372ca42b73cf21a3
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
It's strange how people can confuse an ETH address  with an ICN address ( even if is an ERC20 Token). The ICN tokens are stored in contracts, while ETH is stored Ethereum wallets with multiple addresses. That's why there are separate addresses for each of them. I hope he'll recover his ICN..

Don't misinform people. If you own ETH adress with priv key you can always send to yourself any token even ERC20.
If you play with exchange that mean you have to follow their rules.
So on Kraken you have to create ICN deposit adress separate for every transaction in.
Sometimes all people have same adress and you have to deposit to exchange using special message like with XMR.
You should always check rules for deposits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I decided to get into daytrading ICN as I have been watching the price and I think there si money to be made. But I mistakenly posted my ICN tokens to an ethereum wallet on an exchange. I deposited them into eth wallet on kraken. Now I can see the tokens in wallet with etherscan but I cant see them on kraken. Any suggestions? The ICNs arnt lost forever are they?

contact Kraken Support and ask them.

Also you're a fucking idiot for not double checking your wallet address.

faggot

First of all, lose your virginity before you call people faggots.

And regarding the wrong wallet. It wouldn't help him too much to check the wallet address. He just sent it to address for funding ETH and not ICN. They are both Ethereum wallets, so it really doesn't matter too much. As I wrote on Reddit, ICN is an ETH based token, so they are stored in ETH wallets. The only thing that happened there, is that Kraken system is now confused where the ICN tokens are, becasue apparently, they check the certain wallets merely for the token they are supposed to be used for. Support should be able to sort it out pretty easily. Don't be drama queens, it could have been much worse.

Oh and question. Where do you store your ICN tokens if they are not on an exchange nor in ICO account? I woud be surprised if the answer won't be... ethereum wallet.

I remember that after ICN were distributed at the start kraken didn't have specific ICN adress and we all sent coins on eth adress. I think you should get your coins back if you contact Kraken. good luck
ICN is stable as rock. I would panic about Bitcoin.
Their devs have a little war going on between themselves.... throwing zero day hacks in their faces. It could explode any moment and collapse the price.... so I sold all my BTC to ICN yesterday till this settles.
Just check https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

You're right my friend, bitcoin is all set to have a hard fork, at least that is what it looks like down the road. So it is better to shift into stable alt coins such as Iconomi and others than to risk holding bitcoin. Bitcoin can correct back to $1000 or even lower if there is a hard fork.
Do you mean "Bitcoin Core Team" ? Uhh there is no war but only "no consensus". It's an old story.
Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
ICN is stable as rock. I would panic about Bitcoin.
Their devs have a little war going on between themselves.... throwing zero day hacks in their faces. It could explode any moment and collapse the price.... so I sold all my BTC to ICN yesterday till this settles.
Just check https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

You're right my friend, bitcoin is all set to have a hard fork, at least that is what it looks like down the road. So it is better to shift into stable alt coins such as Iconomi and others than to risk holding bitcoin. Bitcoin can correct back to $1000 or even lower if there is a hard fork.
Jump to: