Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 371. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Hi Everyone, I am sure this has been asked a thousand times. I am holding some ICN, got in rather late and above the price it is now. I am wondering if someone can give me some information on ICNX and how I obtain ICNX as well. Do I have to wait for the platform release now?

Yes, you will have to wait for the platform release which should be quite soon. It is currently being beta tested with more testers being added until the public release.

Do you have any evidence of this? Since when do developers decide what exchanges trade what anyway, especially in crypto-space?
Activity: 686
do you think iconomi could go up to 1 dollar each one?

Yes, its possible
We knows that nothing impossible in cryptoccurency
Anything can happen. If you are believe of this project you can buy some ICN and hold it for the long time

well i would say iconomi is the best project , dont have any coin yet but wheni will make some btc the first coin too invest for sure it will be iconomi!
Great and honest team , project is just masterpiece....... dont think you can find something great like iconomi around!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Gentlemen, don't panic. After the release of the platform will fly into space.  Wink
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Hi Everyone, I am sure this has been asked a thousand times. I am holding some ICN, got in rather late and above the price it is now. I am wondering if someone can give me some information on ICNX and how I obtain ICNX as well. Do I have to wait for the platform release now?

Yes, you will have to wait for the platform release which should be quite soon. It is currently being beta tested with more testers being added until the public release.
Activity: 788
I have heard it is not listed on Poloniex because it is considered a security which means Poloniex as a US company must register with the SEC.

In other words Polo cannot legally list ICN. Is this true?

No, that is a myth propagated by a known troll trying to crash the price. ICN is listed on Kraken which is also based in the U.S. The reason ICN isn't listed on Poloniex is because the developers do not want it to be.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1006

Yes, its possible
We knows that nothing impossible in cryptoccurency
Anything can happen. If you are believe of this project you can buy some ICN and hold it for the long time
legendary
Activity: 854
Quite some time since I have heard any good news about ICN.Give me some motivating news for me to keep it holding

leave it for a year, if you cant wait for the plattforms to launch you shouldnt have invested wtf
Yes.It would be foolish to sell before the ICONOMI launches its platform for which the ICO was held.
God forbid if platform fail,then you should worry about selling it.
Activity: 686
Activity: 764
I have heard it is not listed on Poloniex because it is considered a security which means Poloniex as a US company must register with the SEC.

In other words Polo cannot legally list ICN. Is this true?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Quite some time since I have heard any good news about ICN.Give me some motivating news for me to keep it holding

leave it for a year, if you cant wait for the plattforms to launch you shouldnt have invested wtf
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

there's none.

sell everything and go buy some other shitcoin
Activity: 518
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Beginning to understand why the price of ICN isn't really moving...

Kraken interface is not for quick buys and sells !!! Why make it so complicated...
You can use the new trading interface: https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/btceur

This interface is much better compared to the old one ..though first time users takes time to understand where to click Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Im glad ICN is not on Poloniex tbh. Fake pumping the price. ICN price has been relatively stable compared to most Alts... exactly what you need to ensure long term investment.

yeah me too. we want to have price according to some valuation not roller coaster where price is only influenced by powerful group
Activity: 570

Kraken interface is not for quick buys and sells !!! Why make it so complicated...
You can use the new trading interface: https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/btceur
legendary
Activity: 1364

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Just bought another batch of 10K ICN. HODLing hard.
Activity: 695

There's lots of traders out there with large egos, many boasting of their profitable trades. When our new platform is up and running, I look forward to challenging some of them to come to ICONOMI and prove themselves. 

Maybe we can run a monthly competition to see who gets the best results and seek out some influential publishers to do an article on the winners, which in turn could have a snow-ball effect. We could then challenge non crypto traders to come and "Have a go" bringing new people into our ICONOMI eco-system. 

In the meantime I am HODLING and ACCUMULATING.  Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I am very Excited about ICNX. I hear it is a major success so far. More interested to see how it does in side ways movement.
Jump to: