Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 368. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Iconomi is at the exact place it needs to be - working hard to deliver the first ever crypto index fund and set the foundations for a a platform that will allow people to create their own funds.
It takes time to develop it, there aren't more of things to verify and everything has to be checked and tested extremely careful.
It's real money that will be managed and held by the platform.

It was never meant to be a fast p&d project.
If you can't get arch other alts go up - either sell or don't look.

As a beta tester I can confirm that platform works smooth, it's easy to navigate and use.

Don't be cry babies about the price, it's a long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
No stress !!!  Cheesy Wink

Good things come to those who wait for
Activity: 247
When will Iconomi rise? Other altcoins are pumping hard, but Iconomi has nothing to pump, still stagnant at the old price level, and will be out of top 20 coins? 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I am a first day ICO investor and beta tester. I am really satisfied of the ICNX trading experience, easy and fast. They recently added KYC feature to the platform to prepare the launch. Personally I think it's a smart move, it will avoid tons of potential legal issues. I also have some issue with cell phone verification, after exchanging several emails, they solved my issue in a very effective way. I have no doubt on the capability of the team. They really did a great job so far.

Price wise, we are pretty stable around 0.3 USD and it's only 6 months, I am confident that we will be a unicorn crypto some day. We are still in the early stage and ICN needs to distribute more evenly throughout the year. As a long time investor, I am not worried at all, our day will come. We will be like ether, dash or even BTC today, what we need is the patient to develop the product and business.

Unicorn? Make that a rhinoceros.

A rhinoceros? So, extremely rare and valuable but actually real? Yeah that sounds more accurate.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am a first day ICO investor and beta tester. I am really satisfied of the ICNX trading experience, easy and fast. They recently added KYC feature to the platform to prepare the launch. Personally I think it's a smart move, it will avoid tons of potential legal issues. I also have some issue with cell phone verification, after exchanging several emails, they solved my issue in a very effective way. I have no doubt on the capability of the team. They really did a great job so far.

Price wise, we are pretty stable around 0.3 USD and it's only 6 months, I am confident that we will be a unicorn crypto some day. We are still in the early stage and ICN needs to distribute more evenly throughout the year. As a long time investor, I am not worried at all, our day will come. We will be like ether, dash or even BTC today, what we need is the patient to develop the product and business.

Unicorn? Make that a rhinoceros.
Activity: 788
There must be a reason why the price of ICN is dropping when most on the tokens in the ICP is doing very well. I will like to know what is going on with the platform presently

It's because people don't want to miss out on that Ether and Dash pump. It's silly selling ICN this low when the public launch is weeks away.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
There must be a reason why the price of ICN is dropping when most on the tokens in the ICP is doing very well. I will like to know what is going on with the platform presently
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Damn, everything's pumping big time, hope they pay some juicy dividends.
ICN should be around $1.4 by now.

I totally agree with you, investors should be in for some juicy dividends, the performances of Ether and Dash should bring rewarding reward for investors
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Come on make the Iconomi founders (us) a bit happy after the rally of other coins
Activity: 788
Speaking of ICNX, somebody with beta tell us what the price of ICNX is up to. Post a picture of the chart.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

the way I see it, all that BTC earnt from the other shitcoin pumps will eventually flow in ICN when the time comes.

but I have to say, it's slightly annoying to see Augur valued at over $9 when it does fuck all....

ICN has more claim to being valued at that price.....

That said, ICNX must be killing it at the moment.

Fuck you all btw.

Faggots.

Kiss
Activity: 798
Knowledge is power
Activity: 160

Mentioned Q1? I think they are too busy enjoying our real money we invested.

Iconomi step up to the plate and show us you are real.

You can tag @jani to verify me.
Activity: 305

Mentioned Q1? I think they are too busy enjoying our real money we invested.

Iconomi step up to the plate and show us you are real.

did they mention any info about final release date ?
I think they mentioned end of Q1. They are busy with tweaking functionalities and interfaces.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

did they mention any info about final release date ?

Activity: 305
i have invested a LOT and i'm still not in beta...i'm also an holder..are the new platform real?  Grin

Good question, they knew how to execute a successful ICO but we are not sure they are progressing
to provide a platform. I would have thought the devs would keep the troops invigorated, but we don't
seem to matter.

Try talking up the project otherwise people will drift away. Personally I wish I'd keep my ETH. I would
have a bigger smile Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
i have invested a LOT and i'm still not in beta...i'm also an holder..are the new platform real?  Grin
Jump to: