Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 397. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Hahaha, guys, you see that icn doesn't go below 28 cents ? You know why? Because whale bought it at 28 cents. Wink He will do not dump cheaper.

BTW, I have feeling that behind this dump is the same people or 1 guy who were spreading FUD. Because he said it will happen.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
100,000 ICN sell order at 0.000240   Angry

You know that these walls are put there to get cheap icn from you? Cheesy
Activity: 124
I told some friends to invest and they did. Wrong decision from me as they are asking me for price update and why the price droppings. Don't know what to say!

Just tell them to be patient and wait the end of the month.
Wow ICN at 22000sat, it seems the dump is real. Please, I need at feedback from those that have tested the beta platform, what is your take on it

https://vimeo.com/206217444
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
I told some friends to invest and they did. Wrong decision from me as they are asking me for price update and why the price droppings. Don't know what to say!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The best thing is not to look on the daily prices if you want to be here on the long term. Just follow devs progress and wait for final release
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Wow ICN at 22000sat, it seems the dump is real. Please, I need at feedback from those that have tested the beta platform, what is your take on it
While in the short run it might lower ICN and other alt coins price, I think the ETH and BTC rally is good for all of us in the crypto world. Imagine how much publicity and fresh money will cryptocurrencies receive if BTC hits 2000$.

I think so. And ICN will go up against BTC in march. Just question of days/weeks now. Upper will be the BTC, upper will be the ICN
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
While in the short run it might lower ICN and other alt coins price, I think the ETH and BTC rally is good for all of us in the crypto world. Imagine how much publicity and fresh money will cryptocurrencies receive if BTC hits 2000$.

Agree that etf approval is good overall for every altcoin investor. Let's be practical. BTC is still not liquid enough for high volume trading in billions $$. If I were SEC, I wouldn't approve. 3-5 years from now. May be yes.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
people getting over optimistic about BTC ETF approval. Can't the decision come before March 11th? reminds me of 2013 bubble.

... or insider buy
people getting over optimistic about BTC ETF approval. Can't the decision come before March 11th? reminds me of 2013 bubble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
I think iconomi would be great a year from now.
100,000 ICN sell order at 0.000240   Angry

Again the game of fear. If your hands are weak, sell

Edit: Was fake sell wall indeed

Clear manipulation by some fucking whale. 100K sell order became 450K sell order then gone
Activity: 238
100,000 ICN sell order at 0.000240   Angry

Again the game of fear. If your hands are weak, sell

Edit: Was fake sell wall indeed
100,000 ICN sell order at 0.000240   Angry
Activity: 798
Knowledge is power
Well looks like btc is gonna hit $2000 or something.
It's 2013 all over again.

Good times, good vibes.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Lol, there is less than 15 BTC worth of ICN buy orders on Kraken. The price literally doesn't matter at this point.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Kraken launched new trade interfaced
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
Good to see it.

Much better indeed Smiley
Activity: 518
Where i can find iconomi index and what to buy icnx or icn to collect dividens?

www.iconomi.net
I recommend read here as well
https://medium.com/iconominet

You need ICN to receive dividends. ICN represents share of the profits that Iconomi platform generates.
I have ICN.Registration is not avalible yet.I reset pasword and after that i can login without my 2fa i will send my ICN to myetherwallet.
Jump to: