Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 430. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'm a founder motherfuckers and I'm holding strong. 3 dollars each might change my mind but not until then. Wolf-Dagger out.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Weekly reminder for Iconomi team: you should invest in WeTrust ICO  Grin

convience me why

Rgornik is just another bounty whore  Wink Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello

glad to be back Cheesy

Good work ICONOMI TEAM!!

Lets go to the MOON!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

convience me why
Activity: 238
If he wouldn´t somehow profit from it, I highly doubt he would waste his time for posting the same shit daily
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Please block this FUD from thread, I am tired of reading this bullshit again and again Cheesy

can't block, but can delete on spot
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Please block this FUD from thread, I am tired of reading this bullshit again and again Cheesy
Some FUDler is always selling low as soon as any good news are coming out to supress the price  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
It sounds like Iconomi has the most advanced, sophisticated and bullet-proofed concept to succeed in the Asset Management Market compared to the others - with that also the highest funding.

I´m even more optimistic now and I´m proud I didn´t get tricked by the FUD attack and kept all my tokens!  Cool

The same, I also always hold my tokens, because i believe that ICONOMI is a great cryptocurrency in this year.
I believe the team iconomi than the fud.  Grin
Activity: 140

That means community should too? Smiley
It sounds like Iconomi has the most advanced, sophisticated and bullet-proofed concept to succeed in the Asset Management Market compared to the others - with that also the highest funding.

I´m even more optimistic now and I´m proud I didn´t get tricked by the FUD attack and kept all my tokens!  Cool
Activity: 464
Activity: 257
"The more traditionally developed ICONOMI platform will make its first limited public release in about a month, and then gradually add on additional features over the coming months until the full platform is ready."

https://medium.com/iconominet/state-of-digital-asset-management-platforms-79477de7575e#.y37e9yblm
Activity: 280
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
I have a question for you guys.

I understand that at the moment, ICNX is made up of 12 different cryptocurrency pairs, and ICN is not one of them (possibly due to conflict of interest, which is understandable).

My questions is:

Will ICN be made available to Digital Array creators after platform launch? (So ICN will be one of the component tokens that can be added to any Digital Array?)

At this moment the official info is yes, you can add ICN to your own arrays on platform. It's an interesting token add because your array will then get profits from the platform fees. ICN Inception.

Thank you so much for confirming my suspicion.  Smiley

Something I just realized - inclusion of ICN in the Digital Array pairs will actually allow non-Crypto money to flow into the ICN market.  Grin ICN will become synonymous with US treasury bills or saving bonds since it will be the safest, value-added crypto pair in any Digital Array! So this is great news!

Looking forward to the Beta launch, and hopefully, the beta testers will be able to confirm this for us as well.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
best holder icn in kraken or myetherwallet?

Its better to hold ICN in your myetherwallet than kraken
you can control your coin and also you can get a dividends if you store your icn in myetherwallet.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

either hold it on iconomi (once released) or on myetherwallet. NEVER hold ANY crypto on a centralized exchange, should be common sense...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

If you want to get dividends when platform launches,keep it on myetherwallet

Also its safe rather than keeping it on exchanges
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Jump to: