Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 433. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

yeah, I am watching him. Actually he was on my ignore list untill now
Smiley

but he didn't post any FUD yet, just his opinion.
We can't just delete posts that we don't like or that are not Iconomi supportive
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
One more troll account to ban Smiley
Activity: 257

Thanks for that. An interesting tidbit there:

Are ICONOMI services available to US citizens?

Due to the uncertain legal system, ICONOMI services are not available to citizens of USA at the moment. As soon as a clear decision is made, these restrictions will be removed.

Bullish news. Amurica is still on their map.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
I have to say, Liqui has really put itself on the map thanks to Iconomi. It is currently at 20% of total 24 hour volume. Definitely a smart decision to list ICN by them.

true. I hope they won't get hacked, not sure how good their security is

Agreed.  I've been a fan of Liqui since the beginning when everyone was calling them a scam.

They have been listing ethereum tokens faster than anyone else, doing IOU service, and no KYC either.

After a few months, they are already up to 24% of Bittrex's daily volume. (perhaps this doesn't mean much if they are running bots on their own trading pairs)

Shows that it doesn't take a genius like Vitalik to build a profitable crypto platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Due to the uncertain legal system, ICONOMI services are not available to citizens of USA at the moment. As soon as a clear decision is made, these restrictions will be removed.

It's no wonder, the US is a regulation hell but it's still likely that they will get their approval. Just a matter of time and effort to get through those juristic instances
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Thank's a lot at Daparski to moderate this thread, long life !!!

@ Team ICN, very good job.
Trust in name of the game.

Daparski can now moderate this thread as well. Thank you Daparski.

+1

Hell yes! We are shutting those trolls down for good now.

Daparski. The new warrior !! Keep the shit posts out mate!

I will delete them on spot.
No way trolls will FUD around here when I am online
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

Activity: 123

+1

Daparski. The new warrior !! Keep the shit posts out mate!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Great! 10% Raise today, $0.33 > $0.37 right now, peaked at $0.38

Price will surely grow back base on the momentum Smiley
Activity: 238
I have to say, Liqui has really put itself on the map thanks to Iconomi. It is currently at 20% of total 24 hour volume. Definitely a smart decision to list ICN by them.

I think the development team has pretty good experience as they already have a working financial platform(s) running for a while

https://www.cashila.com/

https://ethbuy.iconomi.net/

I´m very confident, no amateurs!  Cool
I'm sure when beta finally starts the thread will be a flood with new discussion.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Those having access to beta testing. Please upload a video or post some screenshots for us Wink

Done agree. It would be interesting to look at this

+1

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Those having access to beta testing. Please upload a video or post some screenshots for us Wink
Activity: 210
I'm all for giving moderation rights to trusted community members.

However, BTT does not support that. Giving rights for moderating particular thread is not possible :/

Thank you very much for responding to our suggestion.  Smiley

One reason I brought this up is because I thought the core Team members have more important things to do than wasting valuable time on trivial matter such as monitoring and moderating a BTT thread.

I understand that you might be reluctant to share the Iconomi account with community member because of Private Messages being sent to the official account. So I have a suggestion --

Is it possible for a trusted member (or a group of volunteers sharing a single account) to open a new self-moderated thread and lock this one, and you just use the main Iconomi account for announcement purpose, and let the community handle the rest (policing the thread and dealing with bad guys)...  I feel that tapping into the community and use it as a resource will be a good idea, especially now we're facing harassment from people with evil intention on a daily basis.

If you don't think it's a good idea and think it's too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.  Smiley  It's just that I hate to see those evil doers taking up your valuable time.

PS: I second the motion and think "daparski" would be a good choice.  Get a community manager from the pool of trusted community members, so you won't need to waste your valuable time sifting through posts in this thread. Just my 2 cents' worth.  Wink

thanks for the support guys,  B!gSmoke as well

Smiley

I'm all for giving moderation rights to trusted community members.

However, BTT does not support that. Giving rights for moderating particular thread is not possible :/

Thank you very much for responding to our suggestion.  Smiley

One reason I brought this up is because I thought the core Team members have more important things to do than wasting valuable time on trivial matter such as monitoring and moderating a BTT thread.

I understand that you might be reluctant to share the Iconomi account with community member because of Private Messages being sent to the official account. So I have a suggestion --

Is it possible for a trusted member (or a group of volunteers sharing a single account) to open a new self-moderated thread and lock this one, and you just use the main Iconomi account for announcement purpose, and let the community handle the rest (policing the thread and dealing with bad guys)...  I feel that tapping into the community and use it as a resource will be a good idea, especially now we're facing harassment from people with evil intention on a daily basis.

If you don't think it's a good idea and think it's too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.  Smiley  It's just that I hate to see those evil doers taking up your valuable time.

PS: I second the motion and think "daparski" would be a good choice.  Get a community manager from the pool of trusted community members, so you won't need to waste your valuable time sifting through posts in this thread. Just my 2 cents' worth.  Wink

thanks for the support guys,  B!gSmoke as well

Smiley
Jump to: