Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 434. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Over 10% in 24 hours, I can't see any news driving the price up anyone with this information can please post the link here.

Beta testing starts at end of February, maybe people buying the rumors while the price is still cheap.

is there any source for this?

i am hearing these things from dec 28 when the launch was to happen but nothing came up

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5tvexi/progress_update/

thanks I didnt get to look this one
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Over 10% in 24 hours, I can't see any news driving the price up anyone with this information can please post the link here.

Beta testing starts at end of February, maybe people buying the rumors while the price is still cheap.

i am hearing these things from dec 28 when the launch was to happen but nothing came up

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5tvexi/progress_update/
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Come on iconomi
Come back to 40k satoshi

lol i need it more 49 cents cz i bought at this price by trusted friend Smiley

will the ICNX raise the price to 1 $ for sure ?

i hope it will be released on poloniex and bitstamp , bitfinex

its very strange that its sold at kraken and liqui before icnx 

Once the platform is fully operational and dividends are rolling in, $1 will be chump change.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Cheap lol??? are you rich or something. Is it cheap for homeless people too?

If you consider the current price to be high, especially given the ICN potential, then crypto trading is not for you. I bought at 38 - 40 euro cents. Put 5 figures into it. And I am perfectly fine with my investment, even despite FUDing and slight drops. Where are lambo pics?

It was in the official news mail ICN devs sent out a few days back.

if they again delay this time,the price will surely reach 10k sat
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Cheap lol??? are you rich or something. Is it cheap for homeless people too?
legendary
Activity: 1006

you can check it out about news or updated
https://medium.com/iconominet
https://twitter.com/iconominet
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI

It was in the official news mail ICN devs sent out a few days back.

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

There aren't any news really. It's just that FUD has stopped and that's all it takes for ICN to get to it's (more or less) previous position.

But ICN team was on a few conferences lately, so that's surely helping as well, plus beta testing will be happening in a few days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1006
Come on iconomi
Come back to 40k satoshi

I am sure it will be back or above in this month, dont worry
Many of people to support this project.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
im the most unlucky here
as i bought a bag on 49 cents
Fud posts started and price dips  Grin
need  new balls to hold

I bet there were people who bought ETH and BTC bags on 49 cents back in the day and felt fked too in the short term  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Reliable, future-oriented project.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
im the most unlucky here
Fud posts started and price dips  Grin
need  new balls to hold

As always my friend, as always.. Cheesy But do not sell it now, keep it, will surely reach around $1 soon.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I bet that $1 will be in March.
Activity: 103
im the most unlucky here
Fud posts started and price dips  Grin
need  new balls to hold
The troll is gone, gj. Get ready for his other accounts.

Doesn't matter. In 1 week, after ICN reaches 0.001 BTC, they will be all gone.

how are you so sure,any sources you have?

It's just random harmless speculation probably.

atleast here we dont have the heavy fuds and trolls
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
The troll is gone, gj. Get ready for his other accounts.

Doesn't matter. In 1 week, after ICN reaches 0.001 BTC, they will be all gone.

how are you so sure,any sources you have?

It's just random harmless speculation probably.
Jump to: