Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 431. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
Looking at the current price of Iconomi which is range 30k-37k,I predict after the launch of the beta by this month end the price could easily move up more than 50k as a realistic one..
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
BTC is growing. So capital ICONOMI is growing too  Grin
ICN holders will be rewarded  Cool
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
I have a question dividends get paid to ICN token holders as long as its in a wallet you control correct

yes, thats right.
you will get a dividends in etherum wallet, not wallet an exchanges.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/iconominet/consolidated-legal-questions-e178a5400a6e#.w4qf634tx

Legal Lead at ICONOMI post some "Consolidated legal questions"

Activity: 560
I have a question dividends get paid to ICN token holders as long as its in a wallet you control correct

Yes and u should at least have 52 ICN to qualify. ICNs in ICO account will also receive dividends

where did you get this info...52 ICN???

Minimum is 42 ICN not 52 ICN.
This information was given in the second AMA on reddit.
Activity: 257
I have a question for you guys.

I understand that at the moment, ICNX is made up of 12 different cryptocurrency pairs, and ICN is not one of them (possibly due to conflict of interest, which is understandable).

My questions is:

Will ICN be made available to Digital Array creators after platform launch? (So ICN will be one of the component tokens that can be added to any Digital Array?)

At this moment the official info is yes, you can add ICN to your own arrays on platform. It's an interesting token add because your array will then get profits from the platform fees. ICN Inception.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I try to find out what moved the price up yesterday but couldn't find none, today, the yesterday gain has gone. I think someone people are manipulating the price or someone somewhere is dumping on the market. I understand good ICOs are coming on stage now and some people will like to flip their profit in ICN to another project but I thoughtt we are done with that when the price hit 25000sat last week. If this trend continues it not a good sign going forward

This is most likely to bitcoin starting to move up again. People tend to oversell their alts to ride the btc train to buy back in after that and hope for a profit. Usually when btc slows down, alts start to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
does the coming KYC/AML count for ICN holding too? Do I have to get my coins to my personal wallet to avoid this?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Yes and u should at least have 52 ICN to qualify. ICNs in ICO account will also receive dividends

where did you get this info...52 ICN???
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi, Been lurking for a while now here ;-)

The more this thing goes down, the more i buy ;-)
Activity: 434
I try to find out what moved the price up yesterday but couldn't find none, today, the yesterday gain has gone. I think someone people are manipulating the price or someone somewhere is dumping on the market.

that's how it is for most of the coins.

Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I try to find out what moved the price up yesterday but couldn't find none, today, the yesterday gain has gone. I think someone people are manipulating the price or someone somewhere is dumping on the market. I understand good ICOs are coming on stage now and some people will like to flip their profit in ICN to another project but I thoughtt we are done with that when the price hit 25000sat last week. If this trend continues it not a good sign going forward

i think its becouse the ETF is comming and many people want to sit in btc since all this hype comming up can bring a nice rally even if ETF wont be approved
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

well, if you don't have the balls to hold princess, I suggest you fucking sell and piss off to vegas to that fucking strip joint you are advertising in your

signature....you fucking bounty whore....
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 788

And to add to that, Liqui has stated that ICN holders on their exchange will receive dividends. Kraken has not yet stated the same but they probably will. Otherwise they will find a bunch of ICN yanked off of their exchange when dividends start paying.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

"...First, “Cashila” is not the service operator of ICONOMI — ICONOMI Inc. is. Second, ICONOMI Inc. as the first service operator is implementing rigorous security protocols...."

They need to change the whitepaper, which still says Cashila is going to be the service operator.  This is a big change since Cashila is a licensed EU financial services institution and that lent a great deal of credibility to the whole ICONOMI project.  

https://ethbuy.iconomi.net/ICONOMI_Whitepaper.pdf

In what country did "ICONOMI, Inc." incorporate?  What's the date of registration and a URL link to the registration?  Do they have any kind of EU financial license to accept and process fiat currency from users that purchase crypto derivative financial instruments like ICNP and ICNX?

switzerland? as they were open to crypto assets

according to this post, recently recalled here :

https://bestofama.com/amas/5d2efz
Activity: 602
Thanks ICONOMI
buying again Grin

Yes i think ICONOMI is great altcoins for investment Smiley
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Thanks ICONOMI