Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 438. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Oh god no. Here comes the troll spam. If Bitcoin Talk moderators don't step in I am fucking done with this forum. Freedom of Speech is one thing. Freedom to troll is another.

I agree mate. Ive had a fucking gutfull of this loser
Activity: 448

Cryptoinsiders, he's back  Shocked

I've never seen someone (or a group) so desperately trying to get their buy orders filled. 

With this level of commutment id say they are from melonport or similar brother
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What was ico price?

you can find full detail about the price at old icn thread
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
I tell you as a major holder of Icn, I am in this for the long haul. If all goes to plan I am never selling any of my Icn.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The only people remotely complaining about ICONOMI are butthurt get-rich-quick teenagers who have the patience of a gnat and are so ADHD that they can't wait for a platform release of a new technology. It's like crying to mama because Bitcoin went from $10 to $8 years ago.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I do not know what concern they have with Iconomi, I am very calm, if they are a little intelligent they will wait for the delivery of the platform to see the true potential and if there is really an effort on the part of the team in question of development ... if Are patient and expect to see the profits of the investments and what is to come would not be so worried, it is only a matter of patience everything comes knowing to wait for confidence until proven otherwise. I encourage you that the future Iconomi is brilliant.  Smiley
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Oh god no. Here comes the troll spam. If Bitcoin Talk moderators don't step in I am fucking done with this forum. Freedom of Speech is one thing. Freedom to troll is another.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
You wouldn't spend 50+ hours posting from dozens of different accounts in Iconomi thread, slack, and reddit unless you had a financial incentive (trying to make people dump to your buy orders)
Activity: 364
move that crypto

Cryptoinsiders, he's back  Shocked

I've never seen someone (or a group) so desperately trying to get their buy orders filled. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

On a positive note it is a buying opportunity if you feel the same way as me Wink

Previous price movements have nothing to do with future movements. It is just a random walk. ICONOMI is no exception.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Since ICONOMI team invested into the Golem project, therefore Golem's pump can be the profit of ICONOMI's holders. ICN may have a good pump if the price of golem increases.

Well Iconomi only invested 5k ETH in Golem.

On another note, I instantly ignore anybody who uses the word "pump." 

"Pump" is a word used in regards to financial speculation, untethered from reality and actual results.  I, nor any other ICN holder, should want Iconomi to "pump."  We want it to appreciate in value because devs are delivering a product people will use.
Activity: 798
Knowledge is power
So , anyone have the link to the Paris conference?
Activity: 305

On a positive note it is a buying opportunity if you feel the same way as me Wink

I know criticism is not what investors want to hear but without it any checks put on the
people in charge of our investment leaves us vunerable. While the project has top marks
for ingenuity and I feel things are moving in a positive direction (except the ICN value
ATM) without any real evidence, I do expect more 'we are getting there' and I assume the
rest of us need to feel that as well given the ongoing FUD and price fall.

Activity: 518

To calm you down a bit, 99% of all tokens is being hold!
Thats exactly is my concern.If only 1% tokens can bring down price to that level,what would happen if say 10% tokens are sold?
Let me tell you that I am a strong ICONOMI believer and will not sell ICN for another quarter but If price fall,everyone start selling at least some part of their holdings.Isn't it possible for devs to buy all those 1% tokens from exchange and stabilize the price?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Icoomi went to Edcon:

Ok but who is who ?
I only know VB but not another people !

Which of these are Iconomi Devs?
I hope a big pump is coming because these guys really made everyone quite upset.

So do I.

I have several BTC invested and want to see more than what I'm seeing. Lots of profit is being made from our
money.

We have nothing other than what will be, failed targets, lots of profits and no investor returns. This is not FUD
but a genuine concern about my investment.

Activity: 308
I hope a big pump is coming because these guys really made everyone quite upset.

I think it's all talk and the DEV's world tour verses real project progress and releasing some of the profit gained on our money might have something to do with it IMO.

Your investors need more than words and a lot of expenditure promoting the project with announced profits using our funds.

My commitment is under pressure, service your investors please.

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Is not simply due to fud, must be other important reason. Someone something knows.

But there is no denying that the latest fuds during the past 2weeks did create damage to Iconomi. Next move will be to provide the platform and get partnerships right on launch with some big corporates. Hopefully we can get back on good track
Jump to: