Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 47. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Now is a good time to buy. I predicted an increase in prices in March. Now I too see it soon.

On what basis is your prediction about the march? I don't see anything coming up in that month.Can you post the facts for your predictions?

Maybe he mean that this coin price already at low price for long time, so this is the time for iconomi to increase and reach $4 or over like some months ago. May the price can continue to rise
Less than a month and we have 4$ + Wink
Activity: 402
Merit: 45
Wow great to see Iconomi moving again. Rising from the Ashes. Hopefully the communication maintains and the DAA's continue to do well and attract new money and garner headlines

yes, at least recovering somehow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I am not going to buy ICN now. But if the prices deceases , it will be good for prices in future, as more buybacks will take place.
Activity: 13
Finally some movement!
But still, it's massively undervalued. Iconomi is one of the rare projects that has something to show.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow great to see Iconomi moving again. Rising from the Ashes. Hopefully the communication maintains and the DAA's continue to do well and attract new money and garner headlines
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Good to see Iconomi is back to green. It is just a matter of time before we go to moon with Iconomi. Do not pay attention to fud and keep holding.

Yeah, good to see some movement upwards. Holding my ICNs now for ages it seems, so doesn't matter to hold a bit longer, I'm convinced it will moon in 2018.

Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to see what 2018 will bring us  Grin  “People” at my place of work have stopped laughing at my “Crypto Addiction” and have been asking how they can get on board, now it’s easy, I just point them to the ICONOMI website.

I know it will be years, but wouldn’t it be cool, being the last one HODLing and the team having to save up the dividends to buy me out.  Cool

PS: What happens to the funds after all ICNs have been burnt? Maybe they will pay dividends to the last “few” token HODLers.   Grin
Nothing happens to the burned tokens - they are removed from the supply. The burned tokens are a very small % of trading, so it is hard to reflect in short-term price fluctuations. Don't think dividends is on the roadmap now at all, so don't hold your breath.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Good to see Iconomi is back to green. It is just a matter of time before we go to moon with Iconomi. Do not pay attention to fud and keep holding.

Yeah, good to see some movement upwards. Holding my ICNs now for ages it seems, so doesn't matter to hold a bit longer, I'm convinced it will moon in 2018.

What is ICN price which make you happy?
I am also hold for an year or more, and i know other ICO who's much faster growing up.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Happy New Year everyone, looking forward to see what 2018 will bring us  Grin  “People” at my place of work have stopped laughing at my “Crypto Addiction” and have been asking how they can get on board, now it’s easy, I just point them to the ICONOMI website.

I know it will be years, but wouldn’t it be cool, being the last one HODLing and the team having to save up the dividends to buy me out.  Cool

PS: What happens to the funds after all ICNs have been burnt? Maybe they will pay dividends to the last “few” token HODLers.   Grin
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Anyone else haing problems with ICN deposits to Kraken? Mine isn't showing up at all and has gone completely missing (over 1k confirmations since last night)....

Just don't use Kraken, then you ain't having problems with Kraken. It's pretty easy. Cheesy

Kraken is in terrible state unfortunately. Do you know any other exchange with USD or EUR wire transfers (SEPA or SWIFT)?

Bitcoin.de is working extremely well and it has full KYC/AML rules.

Ok, will check it for sure, thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Anyone else haing problems with ICN deposits to Kraken? Mine isn't showing up at all and has gone completely missing (over 1k confirmations since last night)....

Just don't use Kraken, then you ain't having problems with Kraken. It's pretty easy. Cheesy

Kraken is in terrible state unfortunately. Do you know any other exchange with USD or EUR wire transfers (SEPA or SWIFT)?

Bitcoin.de is working extremely well and it has full KYC/AML rules.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
ICN token HODLERS.

Dont sell your token.  It continues to get more valuable by the day.. 2018 should be excellent.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ICNUSD/DMJP1kve-Has-ICONOMI-TURNED-AROUND/

Also some of the fund manages are adding it to their fund!  That is very good news.  

Here are the funds that have it and their % of the holding in ICN!!   Grin Grin Grin

23.26  Greychain Emerging Markets (GEM)
29.07 % Blockchain Smart (BLS)
5.29 % Ragnarok Crypto Asset Array (RCAA)
0.5% Cornucopia Index (CRNC)

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

In the whitepaper there is the mention of two funds: Coin Traded Fund and Coin Managed Fund, what have  these funds become? Are they listed somewhere?
BLX and Pinta.
Check iconomi.net/dashboard
Ok thanks.

What one should do in order to get his fund listed on the platform?

Contacting their team might be a good idea.
Activity: 5
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
In the whitepaper there is the mention of two funds: Coin Traded Fund and Coin Managed Fund, what have  these funds become? Are they listed somewhere?
BLX and Pinta.
Check iconomi.net/dashboard
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
New Digital Assets on the Block: Starting 2018 with Five New Digital Assets

Starting 2018 in full swing, we are adding five new digital assets for our DAA managers to choose from. Joining our digital asset list this month are Icon, Kyber Network, Loopring, Quantstamp, and Ripple.

Icon
The Icon (ICX) token is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts negotiated agreements between consenting parties within the ICON project, which aims to build a decentralized network that allows independent blockchains with different governance systems to transact with one another without intermediaries.

KyberNetwork
The KyberNetwork (KNC) token serves as a fee payment system for reserve managers of the KyberNetwork, a new system that allows instant trading and conversion of digital assets.

Loopring
The Loopring (LRC) token is used to pay fees when intermediating trust between blockchains and exchanges, allowing trading members to retain custody of their funds.

Quantstamp
The Quantstamp (QSP) token is used as a form of payment for auditing and securing smart contracts using the Quantstamp protocol.

Ripple
The Ripple (XRP) token is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world.

https://medium.com/iconominet/new-digital-assets-on-the-block-starting-2018-with-five-new-digital-assets-7370b40c9d0f

That's a nice addition. Iconomi needs to keep up with people looking for exposure to various crypto assets, and by adding new ones, they only make the DAAs more attractive for both buyers and managers. Nicely done.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thanks for making a new thread. Can you please delete the Lambo shit posts from this one? It's already starting again...
Pages:
Jump to: