Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 52. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Whenn will this moon?Huh?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
ICN has a very good perspectives, isn't it? The price has a long horizontal graph, while other altcoins fly to high.
So no alternative of "to the moon" future.
Respect for developers
Overall this project i think very good because this is a new and unique technical service that allows anyone from beginners to blockchain experts to invest in and manage digital assets. But seem ICN price hard to back over $3 again, i don't know why
Activity: 56
ICN has a very good perspectives, isn't it? The price has a long horizontal graph, while other altcoins fly to high.
So no alternative of "to the moon" future.
Respect for developers
Activity: 25
Dios te oiga!!!

I`m Loosing a lot...
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I wonder if ICONOMI could interface in some way with the Totle platform which helps you to diversify your portfolio with the touch of a slider?

It would be great to have a similar feature in ICONOMI I think.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

How did you manage to understand hes sentence ? Im trying to read , but cant understand what hes trying to say lol
It doesn't really. Unfortunately the discussion here has devolved into cheerleading or doomsday predictions. There's no sensible discussion and criticism of the project.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. No need to reply in a normal manner, but at least it`s funny.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
there is tired of this publicity to say that icn distributes drivers and that this box and consideret as an actionarat for those who buy the tokens are not fake are worthless and worthless this team is only escros

Correct

Typical ICN investor  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
there is tired of this publicity to say that icn distributes drivers and that this box and consideret as an actionarat for those who buy the tokens are not fake are worthless and worthless this team is only escros

Correct

How did you manage to understand hes sentence ? Im trying to read , but cant understand what hes trying to say lol
It doesn't really. Unfortunately the discussion here has devolved into cheerleading or doomsday predictions. There's no sensible discussion and criticism of the project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

Correct

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Request added to ICONOMI's list of digital assets, on the brink of launching MVP

https://www.iconomi.net/digital-assets
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

Correct
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

ICN is one of the most undervalued coins in crypto! I still cannot undestand why the price is so low... I hope we will see a nice buyback with the huge gains they had with santiment and decentraland  Roll Eyes

Because developers treason to investors.
these scammers have not kept speech on the white paper the token icn has no value

Only the buyback can increase the price and when it happens very frequently the price will be back to its initial ICO price.Dividend method would have been the best and they screwed it up.
Yes icn team must buyback on monthly basis instead of quarterly. They owe us investors lots of money

They owe us money? How`s that?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
these scammers have not kept speech on the white paper the token icn has no value

Only the buyback can increase the price and when it happens very frequently the price will be back to its initial ICO price.Dividend method would have been the best and they screwed it up.
Yes icn team must buyback on monthly basis instead of quarterly. They owe us investors lots of money
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

Activity: 34
Activity: 10
This project could not rise anyhow during the period when all the subcoins were rising. There is something that is not going well on this project. The team seems to be active, but I guess they can not show the interest the project deserves. Investors can not earn the earnings they expect from this project.
But what should they do to get the interest of other investors?
One big thing would be to build utility around the ICN token instead of the value coming purely from buybacks.
Another would be to list ICN in the larger exchanges like Bittrex/Binance/etc.

Team has said that utility will be know when the public DAA's will be release.. I know it's difficult to wait but don't say "they don't build utility".

More exchanges are also in the program (already on Binance) it depends on the exchanges not of Iconomi.

Please do your due diligence before to say bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: