Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 53. (Read 583522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
This project could not rise anyhow during the period when all the subcoins were rising. There is something that is not going well on this project. The team seems to be active, but I guess they can not show the interest the project deserves. Investors can not earn the earnings they expect from this project.
But what should they do to get the interest of other investors?
One big thing would be to build utility around the ICN token instead of the value coming purely from buybacks.
Another would be to list ICN in the larger exchanges like Bittrex/Binance/etc.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
This project could not rise anyhow during the period when all the subcoins were rising. There is something that is not going well on this project. The team seems to be active, but I guess they can not show the interest the project deserves. Investors can not earn the earnings they expect from this project.
But what should they do to get the interest of other investors?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICN is one of the most undervalued coins in crypto! I still cannot undestand why the price is so low... I hope we will see a nice buyback with the huge gains they had with santiment and decentraland  Roll Eyes

You know why it is so low and it's not because people are pushing the price down. It's because ICN has no use and the team has terrible communication. It was a darling in the spring and died
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

ICN is one of the most undervalued coins in crypto! I still cannot undestand why the price is so low... I hope we will see a nice buyback with the huge gains they had with santiment and decentraland  Roll Eyes
Buybacks have been pretty small in the grand scheme of things, compared to say the trading volume. Obviously every small bit helps, but the selling pressure is far higher than what can be contained with the buyback.
Activity: 17

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
any chance to people like me who can open ICN Managment portfolio with less than 10k usd and if im doing good , people will join me ? Or they choose by themselves

Yes the plan is for everybody to be able to have his own management portfolio. But that hasn't been implemented yet. I guess that 10K limit is only because they wanted the first DAA managers to be serious and big players with experience. So they can together thoroughly test the platform and get feedback from experienced managers, before it becomes available to an "average Joe". Once average Joe has access to creating his own DAA, that 10K limit will be removed. And instead he would have to pay in ICN tokens to be able to create his own DAA. The exact details aren't worked out yet I think, but I expect it will be much cheaper than $10K.

More and more people are asking me on how to invest in crypto and if I'd do it for them. Of course I can't create different wallets and exchange accounts for everybody so I decline. But can't wait for the opportunity to make my own DAA fund. Then I'll just tell them to buy my fund and show them how to do it. Of course it would help a lot if there was fiat gateway so they could just invest with their credit card.

I think once DAA funds are open to everyone and there's fiat gateway there will be time to judge if ICN has indeed failed. But for now I still believe in the project. And ICN's so cheap it's a steal right now. So I'll buy some more for hodl.

I haven't been following ICN lately, but it does seem like they are working on giving their token some value in that case. That is really going to make a big difference. The Iconomi platform is already great (I'm referring everyone there) but value for ICN would be even better  Smiley
Activity: 40
any chance to people like me who can open ICN Managment portfolio with less than 10k usd and if im doing good , people will join me ? Or they choose by themselves

Yes the plan is for everybody to be able to have his own management portfolio. But that hasn't been implemented yet. I guess that 10K limit is only because they wanted the first DAA managers to be serious and big players with experience. So they can together thoroughly test the platform and get feedback from experienced managers, before it becomes available to an "average Joe". Once average Joe has access to creating his own DAA, that 10K limit will be removed. And instead he would have to pay in ICN tokens to be able to create his own DAA. The exact details aren't worked out yet I think, but I expect it will be much cheaper than $10K.

More and more people are asking me on how to invest in crypto and if I'd do it for them. Of course I can't create different wallets and exchange accounts for everybody so I decline. But can't wait for the opportunity to make my own DAA fund. Then I'll just tell them to buy my fund and show them how to do it. Of course it would help a lot if there was fiat gateway so they could just invest with their credit card.

I think once DAA funds are open to everyone and there's fiat gateway there will be time to judge if ICN has indeed failed. But for now I still believe in the project. And ICN's so cheap it's a steal right now. So I'll buy some more for hodl.
Activity: 40
Is there any chance of listing on Bittrex or Poloniex ?

As far as I know the official answer regarding exchanges has always been. "Don't ask us, ask the exchanges. Iconomi team can't list tokens on exchanges, exchanges can."
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Activity: 34
I do not understand why the internet media continues to say that this box of escro gives weekly dividers the white paper is only a lie for the actionaries
The interest of the team is to buy the chips on good account so it will not do anything to the chip and a great value well to the soon-to-behold control. 0.70cts 0.85 cts
hello for those who participate in ico you have to wear full for fraud breach of trust.
Activity: 10
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
no
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Received the monthly update...
Nothing about the ICN tokens...
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
I'm pretty sad and disappointed about the actual situation of ICN.

I remember it was one of the most successful ICO in the year, and they have done totally nothing towards their promise to pay dividends.  Okay, they will make buybacks with a totally different and less effective system, but you can see how successful it is.

Were there any words from ICN team to make a real usage of our tokens?  We gave them a lot of money, and all they did was issuing new options to buy in again to finally receive some money.  It is outrageous.

It could be a possible solution to make some kind of exchange possibility to our ICN token or something?
Pages:
Jump to: