Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 57. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Member when it was stated that ICN would have a use by the end of the year ?
Now it is pushed off till the platform is 100% complete.
Now more speculation as to when that might be.....First quarter 2018

They didn't said directly that ICN use will be know this year, they always said that use will be know only when the platform will be fully operational, which should be done by end of year.
But in the last AMA they don't seem really optimistic so yes I hope for max first quarter 2018.

Wasn't their launch supposed to be in First quarter 2017 ? But was delayed and delayed ?

Yes that is true.Platform was suppose to be launched in early 2017 but now we are almost at the begining of 2018

The plateform was opened for registration only in August, so no never the full plateform was supposed to be launched in early 2017..

Will this be announced before the end of the year? I seem to remember to read this somewhere but not exactly sure if it was a trustable source.

It was stated in the first answer of July's AMA:

Q: It was stated that the fiat gateway and user-created DAAs will not be available at launch. The question is when?
A: Hello Bumerang007, there will be three steps. The first will be allowing users to create and beta test their own DAA. Following this we will have DAA’s fully functioning and the public platform launch (before the end of 2017). The third step will be the FIAT gateway.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
What gives value to ICN ?!
Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!
I think the team had some ideas on making ICN a utility token, so it would actually have a function inside the ecosystem rather than just a token to be bought back and burned. No details though.

Will this be announced before the end of the year? I seem to remember to read this somewhere but not exactly sure if it was a trustable source.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
of course the project is still alive, more alive than ever!

the usefulness of the token will come in due time.

the development of this project is phenomenal.

to realize it just follow the thread reddit and medium.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Is this project still alive ?

Still no utility purpose of ICN ?
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
you have to know how to be patient to carry out this excellent project.

Who's go slowly go certenly !!!

I feel that the month of December will be the month of good news !!

the Santa Claus Iconomi is coming !!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Who remembers what was the ico price in satoshi ? 13k satoshi or more ?

no.

ico price - Iconomi - 22000 sat

So its under ico price compared to satoshi . But in USD its 1.60+- . I Remember it was 0.13Cents in ico for token . So basically what we see now , USD price is just higher because of BTC uptrend
I really see Iconomi as one of the coolest projects in 2017-2018 Smiley
Activity: 350
Yes that is true.Platform was suppose to be launched in early 2017 but now we are almost at the begining of 2018
Activity: 322
Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!

Q: Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
According to ICONOMI, they have said that ICN will have a good utility once the platform is 100% complete and launched just before they begin doing marketing.

Q: What gives value to ICN ?!
Currently ICN will be used for buybacks and burn, plus ICONOMI saying ICN shall have a very good utility once the platform is complete and marketing starts.  That in it self should be sufficient to give ICN excellent value.

Q: Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!

By dumping ICN do you mean by selling all of their ICN tokens?  If so, the price would temporarily tank, but then on the next quarter report there would be millions of profits assuming that ICONOMI becomes extremely popular and successful, another buyback would bring the price back up.

If you are referring ICONOMI getting rid of the ICN token and operating without the ICN token, I dont think this would happen.  Repeated assurances that ICN will, keyword: *WILL* have a good utility once the platform is launched lends credence to a fact that ICONOMI has no intentions of getting rid of the ICN token.

Disclaimer:  Anything written by me is provided AS-IS, with no guarantees of any kind.  Always perform your very own due diligence before performing any investment actions.

This is why Jani's commitment to better communication has fallen on deaf ears with me.

Member when it was stated that ICN would have a use by the end of the year ?
Now it is pushed off till the platform is 100% complete.
Now more speculation as to when that might be.....First quarter 2018
Wasn't their launch supposed to be in First quarter 2017 ? But was delayed and delayed ?

Please Correct me if I am wrong but this is what I Member
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

no.

ico price - Iconomi - 22000 sat
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
When will their platform be fully functional? Any roadmap or deadlines?

No roadmap or deadline, at first it was supposed to be ready for this year, so I think it will be maximum for first quarter 2018.

As Investors, we would like to specific by week or at least by month. 1Q has so many changed in Crypto market. So please update it more detail, it would help better for community. thx
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I think the team had some ideas on making ICN a utility token, so it would actually have a function inside the ecosystem rather than just a token to be bought back and burned. No details though.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

No roadmap or deadline, at first it was supposed to be ready for this year, so I think it will be maximum for first quarter 2018.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
do we have any advantafe of holding our ICN at iconomi website or is it fine if we have them at MEW?
No advantage holding it with them. It's just an ERC20 token - so hold it in any wallet that you control. In fact, if you have a decent amount of ICN, just store them in a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor and not online wallets.

^this
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Q: Honestly, is there a plan to make the value of ICN grow overtime ?
According to ICONOMI, they have said that ICN will have a good utility once the platform is 100% complete and launched just before they begin doing marketing.

Q: What gives value to ICN ?!
Currently ICN will be used for buybacks and burn, plus ICONOMI saying ICN shall have a very good utility once the platform is complete and marketing starts.  That in it self should be sufficient to give ICN excellent value.

Q: Profits turned into buybacks, ok, but what stops the platform from dumping ICN right after ?!

By dumping ICN do you mean by selling all of their ICN tokens?  If so, the price would temporarily tank, but then on the next quarter report there would be millions of profits assuming that ICONOMI becomes extremely popular and successful, another buyback would bring the price back up.

If you are referring ICONOMI getting rid of the ICN token and operating without the ICN token, I dont think this would happen.  Repeated assurances that ICN will, keyword: *WILL* have a good utility once the platform is launched lends credence to a fact that ICONOMI has no intentions of getting rid of the ICN token.

Disclaimer:  Anything written by me is provided AS-IS, with no guarantees of any kind.  Always perform your very own due diligence before performing any investment actions.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I also hope that ICN price can increase because this coin price ever reached $4 but unfortunately now ICN coin price under $2. Seem i must keep to hold this coin for long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
do we have any advantafe of holding our ICN at iconomi website or is it fine if we have them at MEW?
No advantage holding it with them. It's just an ERC20 token - so hold it in any wallet that you control. In fact, if you have a decent amount of ICN, just store them in a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor and not online wallets.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: