Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 83. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Iconomi has good community, that is the key to success, and more good investment will help the price push.
Biggest key to success is the Iconomi team doing hard work and making smart decisions.
Which I think is happening, overall...

Waiting for Q3 report. I'm holding all my ICN tokens right now even though it cannot be used in the US and Canada due to the government's securities regulations.

anyway, present evolution is towards a multipolar world.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Iconomi has good community, that is the key to success, and more good investment will help the price push.
Biggest key to success is the Iconomi team doing hard work and making smart decisions.

Waiting for Q3 report. I'm holding all my ICN tokens right now even though it cannot be used in the US and Canada due to the government's securities regulations.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Yobit added a lot etherum token ,maybe iconomi.
That wold be cool if yobit add
even though yobit as some not so good reputation in the crypto business or community, it will be a good destination for iconomi has traders on yobit will trade it and increase its cap.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Iconomi has been added to REVEX.CO !

You can now write your opinions and experiences about Iconomi at REVEX.CO/Iconomi

ICN welcome to REVEX.CO Smiley

Good job. Thx!
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Activity: 298
Iconomi has been added to REVEX.CO !

You can now write your opinions and experiences about Iconomi at REVEX.CO/Iconomi

ICN welcome to REVEX.CO Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
That wold be cool if yobit add
Looks very useful Smiley I hope that they don't have any large conversion fees because I will surely do some gambling.

btw. take it with a grain of salt.
Activity: 933
Looks very useful Smiley I hope that they don't have any large conversion fees because I will surely do some gambling.

Activity: 126
I have to say that I think that the AMA was good. Obviously a lot of utility will be added for ICN so that should kill that FUD.
I was actually pretty pleased as well. Seems they are still intent on rewarding the ICN holders. Still some vague answers, but I guess that's them being smart/cautious.
Activity: 1022
Activity: 504
So, in short, this coin is getting his profit from 2% entry and 0,5% exit fee? Is that it or I am missing something?

you are missing a lot
Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6rkx1l/new_to_iconomi_start_here/

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
So, in short, this coin is getting his profit from 2% entry and 0,5% exit fee? Is that it or I am missing something?

More like real gains are from buybacks, plus once the platform launches it will be utility coin.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
ICN is going up again.I am seriously hoping to see icn at $50.everytime it starts to go up,some stupid whale started dumping it  Kiss

No worries, it seems ICONOMI just follows the current crypto trends. If the whole market goes into correction,so does ICN. If the markets goes into another rally so does ICN.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Un holding Kong time Hear !! Forcé Iconomi!!!!

Ta gueule...
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Un holding Kong time Hear !! Forcé Iconomi!!!!
Activity: 322
it would be always be better to keep ICN in ICONOMI site, best for security. anyways now i have to move it to my wallet. that IDnow team has to incorporate more countries :X

Not exactly. Your ICN is only better on the ICONOMI site if you don't trust yourself to be able to not lose your key.

MEW allows you to control your own key and is a better optioon. Just be sure to bookmark the site and don't fall for the phishing scams
Pages:
Jump to: