Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 84. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
ICN is going up again.I am seriously hoping to see icn at $50.everytime it starts to go up,some stupid whale started dumping it  Kiss

WHy don't you start dumping before that stupid whale tries to. Its the best thing to do than wait for him to take the money out of you.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I too didn't sell my ICN and let many good ico pass as I was expecting ICN to make me richer Sad

How much more did you think its going to go up. It started from 0.12 USD went to about 6 USD (?? or so ... )
That is a 50x gain. So really ... how much did you thought ?
Activity: 966
is there somewhere a summary of the ama to read? or the whole ama?

Here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6zt5pg/iconomi_september_2017_reddit_ama/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=ICONOMI

And you can find the previous ones over there. Those can give good idea about the process.
is there somewhere a summary of the ama to read? or the whole ama?
Activity: 933
I have to say that I think that the AMA was good. Obviously a lot of utility will be added for ICN so that should kill that FUD.
Activity: 518
ICN is going up again.I am seriously hoping to see icn at $50.everytime it starts to go up,some stupid whale started dumping it  Kiss
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

You should hold strong. At least till incoming token burning.

If you have problems with holding, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O12j3PxW-jg

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I've watched my ICN go from .30 eur to 5+ eur, and now it's again at the 1 eur mark... So, an honest and no FUD question. Is ICN itself worth more than this or not. I'm kinda torn, because I have other projects I would like to invest in and I have a big chunk in ICN. I would like to have something in BLX as well...
anyway, what's your opinion on ICN? Do you believe it has more value in it in the nxt few months?
anyone care to weigh in?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
it would be always be better to keep ICN in ICONOMI site, best for security. anyways now i have to move it to my wallet. that IDnow team has to incorporate more countries :X
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
haha, so as predicted my post was deleted
I have total 5 posts deleted.... wtf? 
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I've watched my ICN go from .30 eur to 5+ eur, and now it's again at the 1 eur mark... So, an honest and no FUD question. Is ICN itself worth more than this or not. I'm kinda torn, because I have other projects I would like to invest in and I have a big chunk in ICN. I would like to have something in BLX as well...
anyway, what's your opinion on ICN? Do you believe it has more value in it in the nxt few months?
I too didn't sell my ICN and let many good ico pass as I was expecting ICN to make me richer Sad
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It's not OmiseGo thread. Keep it for Iconomi related discussion.

Being concerned or afraid that the team sold their shares and caused the price pump or whatever BS you may have - will be deleted unless you make a constructive discussion
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
***Do you believe it has more value in it in the nxt few months?

You have tons of new fresh ICOs. Same time if we will end in bearm arket after that China ban then you won't get money on 98% crypto so ICN won't be profitable at all in near future.
China mont inject any FIAT soon so no big new ATHs to me that is obvios ICONOMI itself is ok project
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Activity: 69
haha, so as predicted my post was deleted
Activity: 560
19 questions about BLX, one short confusing answer about ICN...

@kalpit: where can i trade OMG (without a hastle)? :/
Why are you asking me?
For finding exchanges go to coin market cap website and check the exchanges of any coin there.

some of the graphs and exchanges there looks shady to me, and i thought maybe you can recommand one due to positive experience. but, sorry for asking, my bad!
Nothing to be sorry about. If you see my post. I too was not quite sure about hope OMG is working. I cannot recommend you anything. (No offense intended)

Why are you asking me?
For finding exchanges go to coin market cap website and check the exchanges of any coin there.

some of the graphs and exchanges there looks shady to me, and i thought maybe you can recommand one due to positive experience. but, sorry for asking, my bad!
Activity: 560

Why are you asking me?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Who go into space, the rocket went into the ground. It is sad to see the project that I'm expecting much at these levels.
Pages:
Jump to: