Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 86. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Looks like Iconomi is getting more free money Smiley Just saw that OMG made their airdrop to all ETH holders that had more then 0.1 eth in their wallet. The buybacks for Q3 should be a new milestone from all the looks of things!
Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Don't miss ICONOMI Reddit AMA on September 15 at 5PM CEST https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6zt5pg/iconomi_september_2017_reddit_ama/
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
This shit is dropping back to stoneage  Cheesy

All we can do is laugh, might aswell run our portfolios to the ground rather than sell at this price.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
indeed, it's now aaaall about Columbus Capital, one, and whatever else, and not about icn anymore. if even burning icn-tokens don't drive the price up, i don't know what will..

i'm starting to think that it's now preferable for the dev-team that the value of icn-tokens goes further down, that way they can burn even more, untill BLX, ONE and what not takes over the scene...

the project IS good, but the way of 'work' is not...
No idea how this will happen or when. I don't hold any BLX, only ICN so I haven't really followed this...

but this never happened... or did you see a portion of Bitcoin Cash added to BLX? I'm not...
Activity: 33
but this never happened... or did you see a portion of Bitcoin Cash added to BLX? I'm not...
Wrong, they never said that it will get into the index. They stated that the bitcoin cash that will be received from the bitcoins inside BLX will get distributed to BLX holders if I remember correctly. Probably in the form of BLX or some other way.

I still didn't get an answer what happened with Bitcoin Cash in BLX. it was clearly said we will get it in the index. No response here, and they do not respond on my e-mail requests. For me it looks like they had an exit strategy from the beginning. It's now Columbus Capital and not really Iconomi anymore.
Activity: 33
I still didn't get an answer what happened with Bitcoin Cash in BLX. it was clearly said we will get it in the index. No response here, and they do not respond on my e-mail requests. For me it looks like they had an exit strategy from the beginning. It's now Columbus Capital and not really Iconomi anymore.
Activity: 336

Yeah, unfortunately all of the FUD is focused on token use case. So we need to wait for news about that before mooning.
Also, you can claim free Karmo tokens on opakeco.org (limited).
Activity: 69
Is anyone able to explain what value the $ICN token has?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Scroll through my post history, I told you this was coming 2-3 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
There will be a good pump at the end of this quarter or when the quarterly report is out. If you plan to invest for this period, it would be a good investment.

In fact that is pretty hard to predict about the future of any market in current situation no doubt this project showing impressive performance and has a wonderful track record. But I will do agree with you this is right time to invest in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I've been in $ICN since ICO launch. What the hell has happened to the price?

It seems ICONOMI used ICO investors to fund the platform but what value does the ICN token actually have? They made a big mistake when they decided not pay ETH dividends to ICN token investors.

ICONOMI also haven't managed to get ICN listed on Bittrex and Poloniex

Finally, ICNX has been rebranded to Columbus Capital Blockchain Index (BLX) and BLX has been tokenized and is now available for withdrawal from the platform. What will this mean for the ICN token?

I am also an ico investor and am dissapointed with the course of the actions. Seems like its better to hold BLX now. I hope that ICN will rise, but we will see
Activity: 69
I've been in $ICN since ICO launch. What the hell has happened to the price?

It seems ICONOMI used ICO investors to fund the platform but what value does the ICN token actually have? They made a big mistake when they decided not pay ETH dividends to ICN token investors.

ICONOMI also haven't managed to get ICN listed on Bittrex and Poloniex

Finally, ICNX has been rebranded to Columbus Capital Blockchain Index (BLX) and BLX has been tokenized and is now available for withdrawal from the platform. What will this mean for the ICN token?
Activity: 12
Come on... grow, grow, GROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry
Activity: 25
@bigsmoke: every time there seems to be something new coming...

ps: sorry, i DO believe in the project, but financially it hurted me a lot..

@kalpit: if i do remember correctly, the price didn't go up after the last rapport, nor after the launch of the platform(when EVERYBODY, including me, thaught that we were going to the 'moon'). instead, the price went down and down, and down again. so i don't expect the price to rise after the next rapport...
Activity: 560
There will be a good pump at the end of this quarter or when the quarterly report is out. If you plan to invest for this period, it would be a good investment.
GRR
Activity: 249
I think the bear is not so bad for late investors. At least I am stocking up again, luckily I sold some at 2.80ish. This price is like a gift now.
Pages:
Jump to: