Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 85. (Read 583523 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Posts containing FUD or false accusations will be deleted. If you have any proofs about Iconomi doing some fishy monkey business - you're welcome to share them.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
19 questions about BLX, one short confusing answer about ICN...

@kalpit: where can i trade OMG (without a hastle)? :/
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
tomorrow is september ama at reddit, they answer the top 20 questions!
Activity: 560
Iconomi got 12,456 (worth 120k$) OmiseGo tokens today: https://etherscan.io/address/0x154af3e01ec56bc55fd585622e33e3dfb8a248d8#tokentxns

How do we get that OMG in the airdrop? Is it automatic? I held around 4-5 Ethereum at 7 july 2017

It's automatic, if your ETH wasnt on an exchange wallet.
The whole process will take about a week
Thats good. So I'll be waiting for it. But I wont get any significant money with it, i think. I'll hold that till OMG rises.
Activity: 33
it's not in their interest to do that... the lower the value of ICN, the more they can burn, so that the value of BLX,ONE and what else can go up...
And what about those who participated in the Ico and who have only icn?

they're screwed!
Yep, we are screwed...
They are deleting my post... 

Yep, my post about me having a feeling that Iconomi Team buying back their Team tokens at expensive price with profits from Index was deleted as well. Their tokens were locked for 6 month, right? Why exactly after that period prices were at all-time-high?

They don't answer my questions about BCH as well... are not transparent about buyback..etc...and this latest news, was again more about Columbus than anything else.

I made a huge profit with Iconomi...thanks for that, but I want to see for what price they bought back tokens, and at the same time, at what price they sold their own Team Tokens. Why questions like that get deleted?
Activity: 381
Such a big hit this drop, big fucking blow by mike tyson it feels like. 

Activity: 19
Patience was worth also in April May time when ICN achieved significant rise! Trust in team good solutions and we will all benefit!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
You guys realize that the developers all get their bonuses in ICN right? Not in BLX but in icn. So if you think that they will let it die then you are just crazy... Iconomi is a longterm project which won't even really start until DAMP is up and running. By then the team will probably have a few $100M in funds to actually change the shape of crypto.

it's not in their interest to do that... the lower the value of ICN, the more they can burn, so that the value of BLX,ONE and what else can go up...

Exactly, ICOMOMI wouldn't even exist without our investment in ICN during the ICO.

We invested in ICN of the basis that "100% of the ICONOMI tokens represent 100% ownership of the ICONOMI platform, comprising of all assets and liabilities, as well as each and every right and obligation, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, branding and trademarks"

They have gone back on the above statement and also gone back on the fact they were going to pay dividends in ETH to ICN holders.

To add insult to injury they have tokenised the ICNX platform and created $BLX, which in my opinion further devalues ICN.

Overall very underhand tactics from the ICONOMI team

Activity: 69

Exactly, ICOMOMI wouldn't even exist without our investment in ICN during the ICO.

We invested in ICN of the basis that "100% of the ICONOMI tokens represent 100% ownership of the ICONOMI platform, comprising of all assets and liabilities, as well as each and every right and obligation, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, branding and trademarks"

They have gone back on the above statement and also gone back on the fact they were going to pay dividends in ETH to ICN holders.

To add insult to injury they have tokenised the ICNX platform and created $BLX, which in my opinion further devalues ICN.

Overall very underhand tactics from the ICONOMI team
Activity: 591
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

So the people who funded them by buying ICN are being shafted. how nice of them :-(

this is an hypothesis to be considered.
we will see with time elapsing.
any method available to know insider trading ?
probably, because they claim to be regulated.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I do not know much about this project after last year I'm still following the discussion here
I collect a bit of ICN tokens and now prices are falling, so how do you think what the price is worth to buy this token ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 552

So the people who funded them by buying ICN are being shafted. how nice of them :-(

And now lets see how they shaft us again with those OMG coins....  Those coins belong to us the HODLERS..  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 69

Activity: 25
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
WARNING TO THE ICN TEAM!!!

Please do a TRIG coin burn or else!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin

Really team, wake up!  Do a stunt like Trig coin to resuscitate this DEAD horse.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss

Iconomi got 12,456 (worth 120k$) OmiseGo tokens today: https://etherscan.io/address/0x154af3e01ec56bc55fd585622e33e3dfb8a248d8#tokentxns

How do we get that OMG in the airdrop? Is it automatic? I held around 4-5 Ethereum at 7 july 2017
getting $ 100 million worth digital assets for management is great. This will generate income wortth millions every year. I hope that this number increases further.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Wtf is wrong with ICN!!!
Pages:
Jump to: