Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 55. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
i only check on icobench and their team
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
The saddest thing is that seeing the prospects of earning, many teams even stopped thinking about the development of the product. Most ICO just try to lure maximum people and sell them air.                  
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
April 10, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
no they are not a scam ico it will never be a scam ico are used to collect money to apply there projects and you will get tokens/coins just like buyin a share on facebook
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
Of course, there is legit and there is also a scam. They say that the number of legitimate ICOs is more, but so far the ICO scam is more than legit. Because of the three bounty campaigns I have joined, under the leadership of needmoney and tokensuite as escrow, they have no responsibility for their work, they do not abide by their work, do not care about people under their campaign, inactive and not responsible for payment. Well, let's avoid them because we are the ones who struggle but they are the ones who receive our money.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 06:29:51 PM
There is legit and there is a scam so you better make a research first before you enter but beware because there is a lot of fake are spreading here in cryto world and there is only a few are real or legit so you better watch out.
I agree. Both are exist in the bounty. Even they have very good roadmap and white paper, sometimes you cannot depend on it to believe that it will be a good project because it turned to be scammed. Make research about the project and ask other who are in the ICO about what they think of the project and analyze them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
Look into all the important aspects of the ICO. Most importantly is it solving a real big problem. Secondly the tech, team, and community following the project. I believe in this upcoming ICO that aims to bring in the masses into crypto.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
There is legit and there is a scam so you better make a research first before you enter but beware because there is a lot of fake are spreading here in cryto world and there is only a few are real or legit so you better watch out.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
You should move away from the template thinking and try to understand the essence of the ICO. If under it there is a real business with the product, certainly it cannot be a fraud.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 01:21:42 PM
You'll never know if the Ico is legit or scam if you will only ask others. Why don't you try to analyze some ICOs from the scam one so that you will know? Most of those scam ICOs are in disguise. And sometimes rumors about them are true. By studying them, plans and strategies, comments on their accounts, whitepapers you can figure out which one is scam.
Activity: 35
April 10, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
Find out how good are the project and how experience are the team working for the project. If they have working product it will be better. But you need to experience by your self. You will find out.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 10, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

99% of ICOs are designed for one purpose only - and that is to enrich the creator(s). In other words, yes, most of them are scams.

However, there are plenty of legit ICOs out there too. You just need to be very careful about which ones you choose to invest in. Do a lot of research in terms of the development team, whitepaper, road-map, etc. to gauge how successful you think it will be and then decide.

I completely agree, there is a lot of fraud, but there are also trustable projects. You must learn how to analyze the project and how to find the best options. Pay attention to the recommendations of leading developers, the team, and managers who run this company, and if you are attentive enough, you will always find a good project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
some ICO is legit, and some are scam. in fact we can not determine it, because the scam or not, it depends on the dev. they could have turned into a scam after they succeeded. I think there are some ICO like that.
Certainly! I believe and trust ICO's potential to lead in the global market, but there's no denying that scams are really rampant nowadays and that's something we need to have an eye on and fight against it. Let's all check its background and the status of the project, its goals if its realistic, and the team working behind it. Let's help one another to not be fooled and trapped by wrong information.
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Now the situation has changed dramatically and in the current state of affairs, of course 95% will be scammers. It is not necessary to believe loud statements that it is not so.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
In my own experience, I can say that now to choose a good and prospective ISO is very and very difficult as a lot of deception, you invest money and then lose everything. So be careful where you put your money
ISO? What's that?
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
April 10, 2018, 07:20:53 AM
In my own experience, I can say that now to choose a good and prospective ISO is very and very difficult as a lot of deception, you invest money and then lose everything. So be careful where you put your money
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
It it not a simple job to identify an ICO is scam or legit. but one thing is common the Developer want to collect money through ICO. Most of the ICO price are high and after launch the coin these coins are available at very lower price in market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 07:01:43 AM
Mostly it depends on the project, some of them are scams but some of them really work, or have intention to work. So we should choose right ones and encourage good projects, to help crypto industry to develop.
Activity: 80
April 10, 2018, 06:56:54 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
well, in General, the ICO project is created on the basis of blockchain. Blockchain technology is known to be decentralized, and then it follows that it is anonymous, and does not obey anyone. Hence it is semi-legal. And what can throw it easily. You need to carefully study the project in detail to see all the details, and only then make a decision
Activity: 249
April 10, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
Well I agree with postion that says : If now so much ICO wasn't be a scam we don't talk about that" . ICO it's just new way of crowdfunding and like every new things on market there are a lot of scammers around here. Especially if we mention about rules I mean that there are new clear rues out there. Some countries try to make it clean but I think before that I lot of companies steal people's money from ICO and some ICO's make real projects and money.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 10, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
ICO is quite legal fundraising. You donate money and in return get something like the shares of the company, the value of which depends on the success of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: