Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 60. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 27, 2018, 08:23:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
This is quite easy to determine - watch the project and by the middle of the road you will understand almost everything. The problem is that the greatest profit comes from investing in the initial stages. At these stages it is almost impossible to understand whether the project is a scam or not.
But there are some websites that are benching ICO like icobench, do you think we can rely on them?
we not really believe on bench , icorank or anything , some ico have a good rank,bench,review etc can be scam.
Investing at ICO is high risk , this not mean ur investment will x2 x3 or anything else , not all ICO is scam , but seems at this year , alot ICO failed to give their investor promise about their product , and the price going down than ICO price.
in my opinion , before i investing on ICO , i see their team at linkedin , their video/mvp about their project and read the whitepaper (im so bored , because full of text) , so i can believe they seriously handle the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
ICO project will be very beneficial if it happens as expected by all people and there is no technical error or lie in it because all ico projects issued would want to provide benefits to all parties associated with it
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
This is quite easy to determine - watch the project and by the middle of the road you will understand almost everything. The problem is that the greatest profit comes from investing in the initial stages. At these stages it is almost impossible to understand whether the project is a scam or not.
But there are some websites that are benching ICO like icobench, do you think we can rely on them?
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
Most ico these days are not legit but we still have some that really have a roadmap and are ready to develop the coin or token after the ico.  Apparently now it isn't legit in China.

Even in ICO is scam it still have chances to give you some expirience, and if it's not totally scam - you may even get your money out, or get profit from that, if you're lucky, ofcourse.
Activity: 224
March 27, 2018, 05:05:33 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

In the world of crypto, always put on your minds that all people here are anonymous. No one can give assurance to our money. But there are factors that will help for you inorder to know if ICO is scam or not. First, you have to visit their website inorder to know informations regarding the project. Then in the bounty thread, the bounty manager must be a high rank position and have at least Legendary rank and no negative trust. This is only  a basic guidelines and I hope it can help.
Activity: 209
March 27, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
A lot of ICO are scam, but not all. A lot of ICO are good and you can profit a lot from them. If you want to invest you have to check their team, read whitepaper and talk to team if possible in order to check if they are real people or not. Well, it's just my opinion, good luck Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

There are too many ICOs now to understand them all, so you just need to choose really careful about that, and don't invest money that you're need in future or now, thats the rule
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
More ICO's are scams .But , there are lots  of legit ICOs out there too. You just need to be very careful about which ones you choose to invest in. Do a lot of research to buy in terms of the whitepaper, road-map, etc and then decide.

That's most hard point to understand where will be good but not popular ICO for bountyhunters also, or where it will be very popular ICO and bounty hunter will take nothing from that because of popularity
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 27, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Not all ICO is a scam, but I believe ICO can be used as a bridge to a scam. So be as smart one, where we should be able to reseach about project make sense or nah.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 27, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
Probably from the existing ICO, 80% is a scam. If you want to invest look for ICO that has a good concept, has a product, a team of developers who are experts in the field, advisors who are experts in the field, and managers who have widespread trust.
yes that's why we must have knowledge about it
it's important before you join on the ico
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
I can't tell you which altcoin ICO is legit and scam because reason is not only its price increase after some time but its publicity always matter a whole .
In my experience , that ICO ,is much better than other ,which have listed his coin in the top 10-15 altcoin list at trading site .
It is because the alcoin which can see by the trader will be comes in activity deal of buy/sell .
Activity: 227
March 27, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Actually investing in ICO is very profitable if you invest in early ICO. The initial percentage of ICO is greater than at the end. You need to know that ICO is a scam, but you do not worry that not all ICO scam. You only see websites, street maps, whitepaper, and developers. I would advise you to invest in ICO INVESTA Coin and you can see more clearly the website INVESTA https://investaco.in/
Activity: 504
March 27, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

Based on my experience. We just see the ICO TEAM arrangement, there must be some experienced people who have been successful on ICO before. see also the bounty manager, everywhere the ICO is successful under his rule.
I see every ico who comes in the market always has different teams. i never found ico team ever successful in they ico before and then made ico again with the same team? is it you can give example where ico that have same team, that the team is already successful before ?
Just try to search better, friend, it's not so hard to make excel table with successful ICO teams and comparing each time you see one with that
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 27, 2018, 05:37:15 AM
It depends upon the team and product.. if the devs deliver after the ico stage, then it is solid.. But if they do nothing, then it is a scam!

So always check the team behind the ico, roadmap and whitepaper..

Take Amon ico for example, it is a clear with short roadmap ico. The idea is cool and practical.. So there is a high chance it is a good one.. https://amon.tech/ ..plus it integrates the artificial intelligence with the crypto tech. So always look for the added value and not just a quick $$
Activity: 56
March 27, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
Marinecoin isis a time tested network. that has low fees and eco-friendly altcoin.MTC is making a return from 2013 because the crypto  community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds, is eco-friendly, and its a community coin . https://marineco. mtc in It   dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency  This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 26, 2018, 10:23:16 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
of course if you choose one of the ICO is being discussed and the newly emerging new ICO better you are less dilute in determining the good ICO so as not to disappoint in the future such as scam or so
Activity: 113
March 26, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
this is usually seen from the movement or sale on the ico if successful then very few opportunities to become a scam and if it fails then many possibilities ico or the project is a scam.
Activity: 226
March 26, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
They say that many of the ICO are scam so I can consider that it is risky to invest our money to the ICO. I prefer to you that before you invest your money to the different ICO you must have a lot of knowledge.

I will agree that you must preferable and knwoledgeable for every situation especially to choose the best ICO project.I know a lot of scammer involve on this event and we consider also that the legit must larger than scammer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
some i.c.o's are legit why some are scam,for me i look at product based i.c.o especially when is pre existed company running em.this has worked for me. moreover u can take a look at otppay currently on i.c.o they have got both like i quoted.
Pages:
Jump to: