Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 26. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
Because it is so easy to launch an ICO, there will be scams. There are also plenty of legitimate companies. With a little research it is normally pretty easy to tell between the two. Good luck and happy investing!
Activity: 280
Merit: 170
April 21, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
On May 15 will start ICO project which I support - ASURA. This is a product for gamers, the fastest growing segment at the moment, I think it has good prospects
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
ICO's in 2018 that I know is Indigen coin, Yolo coin and Pac coin. Indigen and Yolo coin are both made by the Filipinos.
Pac coin is made by the Singaporean but it was blessed by Senator Manny Pacquiao. Manny tied-up to the Singaporean for his success.

Manny pacquiao also involve in cryptocurrency? Its very good news because he is the best boxing player on his level.
We are very happy to know more atlete also join in cryptocurrency development. So crypto will be bigger than before.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 21, 2018, 03:08:02 AM
LCCX Exchange from London !!!!!!!!!!!!! New in 2018

I invested there and later hoped for a good profit. A good team and a solid roadmap. A good white paper. And an exchange from Europe with quality

and there is still a bonus when you buy token
And the Ico-Bench reviews are good too
That's why I have the signature because I trust the project
TOKEN SALE NOW LIVE  PRE-ICO 30% BONUS

LCCX Slogan : Based in London, a secure and politically stable
jurisdiction our goal is to develop LCCX into the most
trusted exchange in the world.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 03:05:06 AM
In my opinion, the ICO market this year is not as good as last year.

A few months of depressed markets have unnerved many, but I think a good ICO project is still worth investing in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
Now number of new ICO has begun to decline as many organizers realized that investors have become very cautious and selective in choosing an object for investment. I think in the near future we will see a significant reduction in number and increase in quality of ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
It is the beginning of the huge growth of ICO, by facing many issues that hit hard on ICO then it does make the project are getting bigger and legit. More and more company start their ICO.
April 21, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
I think these ICO's have good future:-

Academy

Libra creddit

Etherinc

coinvest
April 21, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
I think these ICO's have good future:-

*Chainium

* Etherinc

*Opiria

*Bitguild
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 21, 2018, 01:09:19 AM
Looks like this is actually the year and will be remembered as the year of ico's.We are already past the 2017 capital and next year I don't expect theae many ico's because of the regulations kicking in
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
I think these ICO's are good :-

Repux

Opiria

Etherinc

MVL chain
Activity: 69
April 21, 2018, 12:01:14 AM
This year will be a tough year for ICO. G20 countries are planning to introduce new regulatory measures for ICO in the second half of this year. I think this will inhibit the interest of many venture capitalists.
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 11:57:37 PM
I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.
I think this is because was a lot of new ICOs. So I think this is will be all 2018.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
I think that in 2018 ISO will only gain popularity! By the way, I want to invite you to see such a project as effect.ai! It is aimed at the introduction of artificial intelligence in some areas of life, so the project is quite promising!
Activity: 289
April 20, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
What do you think, should we hope for the success of the CashBet project? Will I be able to earn by buying their tokens?
Yes, definitely. But only if you are interested in gambling, since there will be privileges on the platform.
Anyone can buy tokens and wait until they grow in price. It is not necessary to use what the project provides
As you know, there are utility tokens and security tokens. So the CBC token is a security token. And it will bring you maximum opportunities in case of use on the platform. But you can also wait for a rise in price, of course.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.
yes ICO's this year tend to be less than the previous year, is this due to unhealthy market prices? but it also does not necessarily be a factor at least ICO's and instead I see why ICO's add a little because we would have been able to choose how the clarity of an ICO's of his team, the clarity of his roadmap and whether it really exists and will succeed then from the forum itself is also tightened in order not to happen as in previous years

I think now the investors are much more attentive to the choice of projects for investment medium. And, in the meantime, they are requesting an adequate amount, really necessary to know the development of the project.
Investing on the right ICOs are always profitable. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 01:38:43 PM
yes ICO's this year tend to be less than the previous year, is this due to unhealthy market prices? but it also does not necessarily be a factor at least ICO's and instead I see why ICO's add a little because we would have been able to choose how the clarity of an ICO's of his team, the clarity of his roadmap and whether it really exists and will succeed then from the forum itself is also tightened in order not to happen as in previous years

I think now the investors are much more attentive to the choice of projects for investment medium. And, in the meantime, they are requesting an adequate amount, really necessary to know the development of the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 20, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 12:56:53 PM
I do not know for sure the numbers that will clear up a lot and the new dynamics of the emergence of the latest ICO offers various platforms is certainly still an interesting phenomenon today. However, this should be of particular concern to potential investors who will invest their capital into specific ICO projects. Team members, team advisers, company addresses or contact numbers may be additional details that may indicate the validity of the ICO. The actual ICO will always update developments at any time, the team or CEO will not hesitate with the images posted on social media to show their hard work for the success of their project, not a guarantee of success but have shown a seriousness of their project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

Actually, I found several ICO sheet that might be useful for you. You can see this on this links

ZAZ ICO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/htmlview#
TheGobOne ICO spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/edit#gid=156713891

For a website, I can suggest you take a look https://cryptodiffer.com/ this site summarizes all top expert ICO review.
Pages:
Jump to: