Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 29. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Join the Telegram, there are announcements.
https://t.me/cashbetcoin
Thanks, they have very pleasant support.
Yes, I asked them questions about the project. I recommend that you first become acquainted with the white paper - you will still be sent to read it Smiley
And what, there are people who don't read white paper begin to ask stupid questions?
There are such. but some learn about this from various reviews and follow the link to the telegram immediately, without going to the site. Therefore, there is nothing strange about this.
April 09, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
Yes, I asked them questions about the project. I recommend that you first become acquainted with the white paper - you will still be sent to read it Smiley
And what, there are people who don't read white paper begin to ask stupid questions?
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
April 08, 2018, 01:28:58 PM
I suggest TOKPIE platform
- unique product
- MVP is almost ready
- good token price during pre-sale stage with high growth potential!

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
All I know as of now the ICO's in 2018 are Indigen coin and Yolo coin. These two ICO's was build by Filipinos. According to my observations, Indigen is leading among the ICO's that are existing today.
Activity: 342
April 08, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Activity: 196
April 07, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
There will be even more of them.  It's very profitable.  And it's easier for companies to raise money.
April 07, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
Hello lovers of gambling and betting. Join the CashBet project! Today in their official channel Telegram the founder of the company with answers to your questions will act!
I watched the process - a really smart and benevolent dude.
Learned something new about the project?
So, some technical questions were, some asked something about themselves. The approach of the project's founder to his investors is simply stunning
Oh, I didn't have time, didn't even know ...
Don't worry, this event will be held several times Smiley
What is known about this? I would like to participate in the next time
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
There will be more ICO projects which will be launched in 2018, more potential projects.

But we must also consider that there are projects which are fraud or scams. Those ICOs who run away with other peoples investments. those greedy people who doesn't have conscience.

but I hope that this 2018 more True ICO will be launched and less fraud.
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 11:01:04 AM
Hello lovers of gambling and betting. Join the CashBet project! Today in their official channel Telegram the founder of the company with answers to your questions will act!
So, some technical questions were, some asked something about themselves. The approach of the project's founder to his investors is simply stunning
What is known about this? I would like to participate in the next time
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
Their amount across year will be so low what they will not raised even 1million.

Activity: 25
April 07, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
Bethereum is nice project, high rated !
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
April 06, 2018, 07:02:47 PM
Activity: 308
April 06, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
Activity: 124
April 06, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
I suggest you have to first research on their upcoming new ICOs and then to invest in ICOs :-
April 06, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Activity: 322
April 06, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
a lot of good projects came out this year with a good budget idea and already with a large number of investors and benefit so I'm glad
Activity: 37
April 06, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
I think we need some regulators who will check team,licenses so less scam will be in market, because now there is around 50%+ of icos are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: