Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 27. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 02:12:58 AM
I think these ICO's have good future:-

Academy

Libra creddit

uchit

nwp

coinvest
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 19, 2018, 03:08:50 PM
I am confident that the ICO industry will continue to thrive in 2018. But at the beginning of the year we saw a decline in interest in ICO due to the fall of bitcoin. I hope that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
What do you think, should we hope for the success of the CashBet project? Will I be able to earn by buying their tokens?
Yes, definitely. But only if you are interested in gambling, since there will be privileges on the platform.
Anyone can buy tokens and wait until they grow in price. It is not necessary to use what the project provides
Activity: 324
April 19, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
What do you think, should we hope for the success of the CashBet project? Will I be able to earn by buying their tokens?
Yes, definitely. But only if you are interested in gambling, since there will be privileges on the platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
ICO's is launching everytime and everywhere. The real question is how many ICO's will be useful and not a scam.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:11:37 AM
Hi,

ICO in april 2018

I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice and is my opinion only. Please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.

Problem
• Genome sequencing had been previously expensive but costs are drastically reducing making sequencing more readily available.
• With increase in donors there are issues around data ownership, data sharing and data integrity.
• Genomic sequencing providers often sell genomic data for their own profit whilst donors aren’t compensated in any way.

Solution
• Easy access at an affordable price for donors to have their genome sequenced and stored.
• Blockchain addresses trust issues such as patient consent, unclear data ownership, data integrity and user authentication.
• Enables complex data rights management and fine grained access using smart contracts.

Thank You!

Hi,

Shivom has a solution that can change the whole global health care! Shivom offers the first ever integrated solution for patients and genome data donors where everybody will be able to have their genome sequenced and securely stored. This ecosystem will provide an open web-marketplace for other providers such as pharmaceuticals, research organizations, governments, patient-support groups and insurance companies to add their apps and services, alongside genomic data analytics and personalized medicine.

Thank You!
Activity: 119
April 19, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
Hi,

ICO in april 2018

I am not a financial advisor. This is not financial advice and is my opinion only. Please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.

Problem
• Genome sequencing had been previously expensive but costs are drastically reducing making sequencing more readily available.
• With increase in donors there are issues around data ownership, data sharing and data integrity.
• Genomic sequencing providers often sell genomic data for their own profit whilst donors aren’t compensated in any way.

Solution
• Easy access at an affordable price for donors to have their genome sequenced and stored.
• Blockchain addresses trust issues such as patient consent, unclear data ownership, data integrity and user authentication.
• Enables complex data rights management and fine grained access using smart contracts.

Thank You!
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
It is quite possible to make money on ICO projects in 2018 . You just need to carefully and attentively study the project market, choose only those where you are sure of success and do not believe the beautiful words. Now there are many scams and frankly weak projects .
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
There are so many scams now u start wondering if ICOs need to have a built in restriction that stops the teams from gettin access to the coins they raised. Can u program salaries and expenses into a smart contract?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
Ambit Mining ICO, I believe that it will be most successful project in 2018.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
I heard that nwp is quite perspective project:)
Activity: 70
April 19, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

world wifi

Repux

UCHIT

Grain

nwp
April 18, 2018, 08:38:48 PM
You can try - then write us about your impressions Smiley
Activity: 336
April 18, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
Merit: 171
April 18, 2018, 04:40:13 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

More new projects will be produced this year than ever. we saw it in the first few months. but it may never be produced next year. Bitcoin is not bubble but ICO's absolutely bubble in my opinion.
Activity: 68
April 18, 2018, 04:38:23 AM
2018 is going to be the the golder year for ICOs. G20 result is positive.
Activity: 2
April 18, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
Now is the time when you can catch a promising ICO, in general, 2018 - the time of the ICO. Now interested in the project https://3ccoin.io/?q=ru/ they have ICO 26.04 begins, the idea of the project is innovative building material, which seems promising to me
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

*Chainium

*NWP

*Opiria

*Bitguild
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 17, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
The most surprising is that some of these projects are on paper, eventually embody what they wrote. Another thing is that it does not manifest itself physically. After the software program is not so visible, such as built residential area due to the construction of the plant on blockchain technology
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
April 16, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Now the market is very unstable because so many ICOs are simply scammers and many people simply lose their money after they invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: