Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 5. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 05, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
Every day there are dozens of new projects but unfortunately almost all of them sooner or later close and die because they can not compete with other projects. Meanwhile, investors are left with nothing

The latest ICOs are fallen down the ICO price this is the reason that a lot of people decide to do not invest in ICOs anymore.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
In addition to the potential ICO projects that attract the attention of investors, you also need to thoroughly explore the electronic money market to avoid ICO projects showing signs of a scam. Each ICO project has certain development benefits. In addition, there are many risks that can not be predicted. On icohotlist.com the ICO is good and striking a lot, I believe that the end of 2018 will be the ICO's breakthrough year.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
Every day there are dozens of new projects but unfortunately almost all of them sooner or later close and die because they can not compete with other projects. Meanwhile, investors are left with nothing
Activity: 90
September 05, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
This year was a lot of ICO and almost all of them died because the market is in a poor state and cannot support the activities of new projects. People invest in coins and sell them immediately after to get at least not more profit
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
Unceasing trust is a shrewd square chain stage that is intended to give people access to buy vital items and administrations inaccessible to them in view of absence of endorsement by controls. Interminable trust will help understand the foundation of a stage where people or a gathering of individuals can fabricate items and administrations that best suit their employments, where potential request might be examined on and clients for one of a kind items and administrations can make contracts which will guarantee buy of future advancements.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
In 2018 there are even more ICOs launched than in 2017 . (the number is doubled comparing to 2017 and the raised funds are tripled ($ 24 billion) and the year has still not ended.
We can expect that huge % of them will fail, as the declining market is not favouring the new investments.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
Obviously we will see altogether more ICO that year. Additionally, some of them will be of a more elevated amount than past fruitful tasks. Likewise, ICOs went for influencing crypto more open will to be sought after as the circle extends. One of such ventures of Spotcoin (https://www.spotcoin.com/). They are joining an Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace, Mining office and fiat/crypto trade with a specific end goal to make it less demanding for crypto beginners.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
I do not know how much ICo will be launched. There have been many ICOs launched in 2017. And currently the ICO prices are increasing. But there are many ICo that are not good for investment, much more learning about ICO. Don't stop investing in ICo, because ICO can make you laugh.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
if in my opinion. hopefully more and more participants bounty and follow the investment because of that ICO means growing
Activity: 72
September 02, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
I think this will end in time. In 2014 altcoins raised, everybody made a copy coin. In 2017 ICO thing detonate and everybody start a crowdfunding. Notwithstanding whether they don't have another splendid idea, they take prosiming musings from various exercises. we saw a huge amount of copy undertaking. One year from now I don't think we'll see tihs free for all. Since regardless of anything else people don't contribute unreasonably, that won't be too much beneficial. Moreover, they miss the mark on considerations, people can't contribute copy wanders. Simply couple of good ones will be gotten out.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 11:44:28 AM
numerous ICOs are running by 2018, in 2017 right around 95% of the ICO are all SCAM, I am worried that by 2018 a similar thing will happen, fraudsters are getting more brilliant and seeing simple approaches to get cash, less strict ICO directions even nearly there are no laws and controls that unmistakably manage the ICO, I figure we should stay cautious and watchful in picking the ICO.
Activity: 6
August 27, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
It seems to me that today there is a lot of scum in the market, and it's very hard to defend against this
Activity: 111
August 27, 2018, 07:35:44 PM
Hello there are as i see a couple promising icos out there in matter of bounty campaign and i am talking about sendy project it is an interesting project related to decentralize emailing and also Hasshbon it seem very interesting project which has a powerful team and powerful idea.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
many ICOs are running by 2018, in 2017 almost 95% of the ICO are all SCAM, I am concerned that by 2018 the same thing will happen, fraudsters are getting smarter and seeing easy ways to get money, less strict ICO regulations even almost there are no laws and regulations that clearly regulate the ICO, I think we must remain vigilant and careful in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 68
August 27, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
I found one worth taking a notice.

The ico is called INCODIUM.

To know more you can also visit: https://incodium.io/

You can also checkout their official social media channels:

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 27, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
ICOs in 2018 began to experience difficulties, because many projects were not viable. I think this situation will normalize in the future and each of us will have the opportunity to invest only in really promising projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 04:14:10 PM
At the moment, a lot of projects and a lot of pacifiers,so I say that the project should have a reasoned future. Just such a project I see Kamagames. Now there is a sale of tokens and fees are going well.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
By the end of 2018, I think there will be fewer ICO events than in 2017. The market was so sad that many projects postponed the dates of the ICO or lost profit from sales

In fact in 2018 half year the number of  ICOs reached the last year numbers and they raised 3 times more funds than in 2017.
( over $20 billion ) . And this statistics is from June , and another half year to go.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
ICO this year have strongly struck me as well as a situation on all crypto the market. Projects this year weren't lowered, but their quality became even lower. Very few ICO make profit for investors because of a bad situation in the market now. Therefore it is necessary to learn to find qualitative ICO.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 01:40:51 PM
By the end of 2018, I think there will be fewer ICO events than in 2017. The market was so sad that many projects postponed the dates of the ICO or lost profit from sales
Pages:
Jump to: