Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 7. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
ICO's in the 2018 will be more exciting as there plenty of competitor that has a successful project and softcap has achieve and reached.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
ICO's creation was exponential in late 2017, I trust the story will rehash in 2018, in any case great existing activities will emerge so essentially 2018 will be the ICO year. You will require decision making ability with regards to venture, bunches of attractive tasks with immense issues, look for little market top and ALWAYS complete an exploration on the group, these are the two principle pointers that will isolate a decent undertaking from a trick/waste task.
Activity: 68
August 16, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
The most promising ICO this 2018 is Eternal Trust a trust fund platform that offers advanced technology to prolong our lifespan. Where experts has a voting system for the best Asset Management Strategies that is convenient for the Settlors ! You can check more details by vising their official website to fully understand their Project hope it helps for you to decide why ICO you should invest !
Activity: 60
August 16, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
The number of new ICOS began to decline, as many organizers realized that investors have become very cautious and selective when choosing an object .
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
August 16, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
Look at FXPay project. FXPay is an exciting and highly prospective business opportunity that brings innovative technology to the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market.
Current price 1 FXP = 1.35 USD or 1 ETH = 212 FXP
More info: https://fxpay.io/ and https://fxpay.io/pdf/FXPAY_V.1.5.pdf
Activity: 54
August 16, 2018, 03:43:16 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
You are right, ICO is indeed full of false information, this is a huge bubble, this year's ICO has not been so crazy last year. These bubbles are bursting. Although this is a very good phenomenon, it is not so friendly for ETH. With the bursting of the ICO bubble, the price of ETH is also falling.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Now in 2018 and the ICO is out of control, the scamers make it into this trend and take investors' money then go out in the form of ICOs, there are good ICOs but most of them always postpone their projects, I don't know why I think the current ICO growth is very bad, maybe this is also the impact of the decline in crypto market demand.

For now there are so many scams that occur on the bounty and that is the right thing, this will make it difficult to choose a good bounty for you to follow.

Yeah! That is exactly correct there are many ICOs today are scams due to popularity of coins world wide. Therefore, better to  make your own research coins in the market place to avoid mistaken in other mistakes so it will that eliminate the some of the ICOs fake.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 16, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
My opinion - as long as there is no state control, the ICO market will be regulated by itself. Just the time will come when the ICO will stop investing completely and ICO projects will be finished. Nothing terrible will happen, ICO will replace something else. Of course, in 2018 this will not happen.
Activity: 40
August 16, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
I expect that a few changes in the direct of the ICO will happen. Right now the circumstance is somewhat ludicrous - the group does not have cash for the undertaking, but rather so as to direct a decent ICO now such immense cash is necessitated that it is less demanding to quickly put something aside for your venture and not assume extra commitments.
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 11:47:00 PM
I really have no idea how many ICOs will be launched this year 2018. But I know an ICO that's launching. WOM tokens are having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I heard WOM token already ended their airdrop. Too bad I missed it.  Sad
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 06:31:32 AM
One to watch out for is AllSporter. The concept and execution of this project is just bloody brilliant and now they have posted about future functionalities of their app which is monetising user data who agrees to it. They also have:

* Solid team in place
* Strong social media following
* They already have a working app that's being used by thousands!

If you want to invest in a good ICO, then look no further. You can read more about them here ---> https://allsportercoin.io/
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
In order for us to have an idea of how many ICOs are going to be launched next year we will need to have a regulatory body that oversees the activities of ICOs and that is never going to happen, the only other way could be to calculate at the end of the year how many ICOs were created in this year and then with that information to try to predict how much more ICOs will be created

some months after now; i think the trend is actually changing greatly; the necessity of KYC's, the advent of SEC, some regional/national regulations etc. Very soon we'll be having Debit cards for crypto related transactions and this comes with further regulations if opted for. The idea of having the crypto-sphere remaining unregulated may not be a welcomed development; but on the long run; it's going to be obvious. The only challenge here may have to deal with an individual opting in for those activities that  has the regulatory frame works attached to them.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
there are so many ICOs that appear in 2018 and many fail in the middle of the road. it is all caused by too many ICOs that appear and lack of investors. if an ICO is deficient, investors will be very badly short of funds to continue the project until it is successful and this is all because too many ICOs are emerging and investors are confused about investing their money in which project.
in my opinion, the more ICOs that appear, the worse the market will be. because in various countries it has begun to ban crypto and many investors have stopped investing in crypto but more and more ICOs. so the same as the supply in the market more and more and market enthusiasts decrease because there are no more investors who buy the coin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
August 06, 2018, 11:21:53 PM
yes, with only a plan and without the details of many ICO founders who deceive investors,
there are even very good ICOs, even the existing markets have failed and even run away
from investors' money because they only think about themselves, how nice we always look
at every ICO detail which we will follow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Now in 2018 and the ICO is out of control, the scamers make it into this trend and take investors' money then go out in the form of ICOs, there are good ICOs but most of them always postpone their projects, I don't know why I think the current ICO growth is very bad, maybe this is also the impact of the decline in crypto market demand.
Activity: 33
August 06, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
There will always be ICOs that promise very high profits, to say very high.
If the profit is "super-terror" so, why does the company always need so much capital?
Why always need more investors?
It is a problem that if awake, investors will find it unreasonable and suggest the ability to "compel" other investors to have money to pay for themselves.
Although there have been many warnings about the virtual currency investment model, the reality is quite the opposite. The number of people trapping increased, the damage is growing. It is time to raise awareness of these investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
in the year 2018 is indeed referred to as ICO. Since the ICO project most appeared in this year. even his appearance could not be dammed. The more project ICO then there will be a positive and negative value.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
August 06, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
Other than the new ICO's, I think 2018 will be the year the past ICOs make a huge amount of increases. With multi year or more added to their repertoire their advancements will end up front
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 10:52:43 PM
It can be said that there are many fraudulent ICOs. It's not easy to know if an ICO is a scam or not, but it's not too difficult. At least those who have encountered scam ICOs, they have had little experience in selecting a good ICO. It is unlikely that the ICO would be good, but would be less risky.
Activity: 82
August 06, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
By 2018 I find it increasingly difficult to select good ICO projects to invest, the ability to invest to recover capital is difficult, just to earn a little bit less interest as 2017
Pages:
Jump to: