Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 8. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
I really have no idea how many ICOs will be launched this year 2018. But I know an ICO that's launching. WOM tokens are having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
August 06, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
I think with government regulations coming in.. We will see lesser amounts of ICOs and finally investors will be able to hold this projects accountable for any illicit activity.. We will definitely see some remarkable project this year..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
most of them make projects that are not real, only want a momentary profit, gather a lot of investors which leads to long-term losses. many of them failed because of the many competitors who followed their project ideas.
really this is a big disaster for us, we are increasingly difficult to determine which projects are really going to carry out their plans according to the road maps they have made.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
August 05, 2018, 08:48:40 AM
It will be interesting to see how many do well or fail by the end of 2018, I think we could be in a position where the men are separated from the boys by the end of this year. only the truly great ICOs are going to do well.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 01, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
We can say this year is not the year of ICOs, almost everyone's portfolio is down but I believe the strategy should be to find a project you like and support it and watch it develop and grow your funds instead of quick in and out investment strategy.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 03:56:36 PM
 There are hundreds of ICO's created every month, i am getting tired of it. By the way, i still believe in some of them, for example scidex project seems like a good promising Ico. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Their project seems important for the science development.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

really good ico fewer and fewer, and fraud unfortunately very much. (((((
Activity: 93
July 31, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
İnvesting in icos will change in 2018.it will get hard.many icos will come,  more and more people are going to invest.that means the cake is getting bigger for scammers.and they are getting good in their jobs.we have to study hard and be sure about the icos. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 25, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
More and more new ICOs will appear on the market, most of which will turn out to be a scam. This will continue until the crypto industry become regulated
Now it's a lot of scam ico and we have to be careful with many new ico in the crypto market. Regulation is in need so that later there are set about ico problems like this.
Scam is normal in the cryptoverse, this will not change but regulation will help minimize the scams.
Right now, there is no proper regulation yet, so you just have to be very careful and be smart in choosing a project, don't go with the hype, study
deeply especially the team who are running the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
More and more new ICOs will appear on the market, most of which will turn out to be a scam. This will continue until the crypto industry become regulated
Now it's a lot of scam ico and we have to be careful with many new ico in the crypto market. Regulation is in need so that later there are set about ico problems like this.
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 07:16:03 PM
Activity: 68
July 25, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
A lot of ICO to be a SCAM. Simply a lot of ICO garbage . Just need to minimize ICAM SCAM .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
As more ICO's get announced, it's going to be harder and harder to cut through the noise. At some point, the costs, time and effort required to launch an ICO will mean fewer projects will be launched and those that do get launched will have a better chance for success.

Similar to the dotcom IPO boom of the early 2000's, you'll start to see the more successful ICO's come from established companies with proven track records instead of simply a business plan and idea.
Activity: 219
July 25, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
By 2018 I see too many fraudulent ICO projects. To find a good ICO project and investment then this is hard work. you need to check a lot.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
I believe that this year the number of ISO has decreased. And since it decreased, it means less scams projects. People finally learned to distinguish top projects from garbage. And this means that bad projects will not collect a lot of money. What is very pleasing.
Activity: 112
July 22, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
I think this will end in time. In 2014 altcoins raised, everyone made a duplicate coin. In 2017 ICO thing explode and everyone begin a crowdfunding. Regardless of whether they don't have another brilliant thought, they take prosiming thoughts from different activities. we saw a ton of duplicate task. One year from now I don't think we'll see tihs frenzy. Since above all else individuals don't contribute excessively, that won't be excessively gainful. Furthermore, they come up short on thoughts, individuals can't contribute duplicate ventures. Just couple of good ones will be cleared out.
Activity: 24
July 21, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
2018 ICO boom gradually less, more and more organizations and individuals take advantage of ICO to cheat investors. The legal system and the control of such platforms as ETH, ... are not tight enough to market more than good projects and limit the Scam project.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 21, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
I believe that the ICO`s to receive funds have been hardened recently and if the proper details are not given the investors are not willing to invest. So usually I see 2018 a more qualitative year for ICO`s. You can check some of them like : HEROIC, USECHAIN, ELONCITY....
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
I guess that a lot of ico of 2018 will have a great success, because bitcoin will grow and all the projects will also grow up.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
If the price of BTC is increased, then the crypto market will be better. If not, I don't know where the crypto market will go.
Please collect more information to get success in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: