Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 15. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
November 05, 2018, 04:50:48 AM
You should not make hasty conclusions, the year has not turned around. Even Daja did not start winter. There is still a waiting November and cold and snowy December. Well, and then Christmas, and at Christmas, as you all know, miracles happen)))
Yes I do agree with you but OP has some point too. The ICO nowadays (2018) compared to ICO dated back on 2017 has a huge difference. Mostly the ICO were successful and bounty rewards will be given in a rightful manner. Nowadays, ICO team has a lot of reasons in adjusting bounty rewards. I was able also to join that kind of project and the worse is that the project will not going to went through and will be less likely just be listed without a real project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
And probably ICOs of 2019 will be completely different, so everything is changing.
 That's why progress is improving, ICO is transforming to something else, like DAICO
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:39:03 AM
With the sittuation market recently, the ICO price when be listed in market usually lower than the price when sell ICO. So, choose to buy token when it is listed is a wise choice at this time
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 04:35:08 AM
I think that your issue is connected to the market conditions. Because of them, some ico`s pospone their listings to the q4
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
It does not coincide with the fact that predicted in 2017 for 2018. This wait is so painful. All altcoins have fallen very much.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 05, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
Check out this article to help choose the right ICO

The Evolution Of ICOs: What’s Changed?

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff
Activity: 532
November 05, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Many appear to have the concept of ICO is not too seriously for what they are doing. of course, this will affect the result where prices are falling for much of this year in ICO when entered into the market. plus more aggravated because of circumstances falling crypto then seen that the ICO became progressively worse than last year.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
A good list of really not bad coins, but I think that many now realize that the altcoins are lowered than it could be imagined. Now the situation is very sad. As soon as bitcoin starts to move up, we will again see the growth of Altcoins
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
We share the same opinion, investors are more investing into exchange now, because they knew the price will dip the moment bounty hunters dump their token, sometimes it's much lower than the ICO price, but of course this is not the general rule, there's still a lot of profitable ico in the market today.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 03:26:51 AM
Yes, nowadays there are less perspective project than in 2017, but you can buy stable altcoins that will make you a profit after accepting ETF
November 05, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
In this year it's very hard to find the good icos, most of them has a similiar concept and thats make not interested anymore to investing in ico. I agree with your opinion, better we wait untill that ico hit the market and buy in the dip, especially if that icos give a lot of alocation to bounty.
November 05, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
You should not make hasty conclusions, the year has not turned around. Even Daja did not start winter. There is still a waiting November and cold and snowy December. Well, and then Christmas, and at Christmas, as you all know, miracles happen)))
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
I agree! The ICO in 2018 has more fraud and a stronger discount than in 2017 ... Therefore, there should be more careful selection in 2018.
Activity: 12
November 05, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Yeah, but its due to the price drop of bitcoin I think. In general ICO's are still still blooming right now the trend is to solve current problems we are encountering right now. For example is the scaling problem in token economy. I hope this can be solve by menlo, an ICO that I'm currently following.
Activity: 322
November 05, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
Yes of course there was a big difference in ICO from now and ICO's from last year and I think your right it would help other new comers that they must read it because most of the ICO's being launched are not really quite good in listing his real value the market that anybody wants to get listed these days.
November 05, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
A good list of really not bad coins, but I think that many now realize that the altcoins are lowered than it could be imagined. Now the situation is very sad. As soon as bitcoin starts to move up, we will again see the growth of Altcoins
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
In this year it's very hard to find the good icos, most of them has a similiar concept and thats make not interested anymore to investing in ico. I agree with your opinion, better we wait untill that ico hit the market and buy in the dip, especially if that icos give a lot of alocation to bounty.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
Apart from ICOs not performing well this year we are all storm with scammy icos too ,2017was the best year so far for ICOs and this year is just so bad that I hope it ends with 2018, Ethereum needs to gain it's ground back before we start to see some improvement again
Now would be a very terrible time to purchase in anything other than Ethereum or Maidsafe because of the scams.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 04, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
I think that the best alternatives to bitcoins are ARDOR (ARDR) - A virtual ecosystem developed on a blockbuster, offering users convenient ways to scale the network. In fact, this is the second generation of Nxt, but more perfect: ARDOR provides the ability to create your own child chains within the system. Through this platform, any company can create their own coins and receive a commission for their transfer. And transactions within the network are almost instantaneous: it usually takes 60 seconds, or even less.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 04, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
Nobody wants to invest in ico now because of the big risk, the invested funds dissolve when the project is turned over for exchange, many projects do not collect softcap, classic signs of correction, but it does not last forever, we sit and wait until it ends
Pages:
Jump to: