Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 14. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:27:33 AM
Yeah you are right, many ICO in 2018 not as legit as ICO in 2017 because the price of Bitcoin keeps decreasing from $17k to $6k. Also, There's too many scam ICO on this year that makes many investors worry investing their money to the ICO.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
Well, just "valuable" advice for those whom for some reason you are called investors.) Investors are those who invested in the project during the ICO and not after its completion, when the tokens have already entered the exchange. If everyone will "invest" on your principle, the projects will not collect even soft cap and you simply have nothing to buy.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
Recently, it was not profitable to buy coins at the ico stage. But if everyone waits for the coin to leave for the stock exchange and then only to buy, then there will be nothing to buy. Projects that do not collect the right amount of funds at the stage of sale do not go to the stock exchanges at all.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
I agree with you, it is more profitable to buy coins after the end of the project and listing on stock exchanges.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 05:51:44 AM
ICOs was an excellent source of earnings in 2017. This year I see quite the opposite situation. Today it is very difficult to find a good project. This industry is in decline.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 05:34:47 AM
I agree with you. All ICO's I invested now are traded below the purchase price. And this makes me very sad.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
Most coin falls when listed and you won't know if it will recover same as coins that doesn't fall because you won't know either if it's going to fall after listed that's why there's Bonuses so you can support the project and make it better coin
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
At this time I think KamaGames is one of the best ICO which can give a good profit.  Kamagame offer kamagame token which is a utility token for their platform and which is based on ethereum. KamaGames already have a working product and it's more than good . The company is working in this field for more than years they have a mobile poker app. In playstore it's #4 trending with more than 10 million down in appstore it's ranked under best five poker app with more than 5 million download. They have a experienced team who knows what they are doing. So I think this project will be a great success.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 03:33:45 AM
I agree! The ICO in 2018 has more fraud and a stronger discount than in 2017 ... Therefore, there should be more careful selection in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2018, 05:32:43 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs
Now there are a lot of ICO projects. In the second half of this year, I bought new project tokens from the exchanges. If I participate directly in crowdfunding, the risk is still relatively large.
Activity: 6
November 05, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
I am holding a lot of tokens. As I think Token if it can go the trade, the value it will be different. Prices can be high and low but there are many potential tokens
Activity: 3
November 05, 2018, 03:27:08 AM
People have learned his lesson from all that scams.Still there is hundreds of millions doellars of virtual trash past ico on market new one is coming one by one
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
In 2018, not only the ICO is not similar, but the cryptocurrency market has become quite different. The prolonged fall of the market introduces new rules of the game. Most projects delay the end of the ICO, because they are afraid of a sharp drop in the price of the token.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 05, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
of course it is different because in 2017 cryptocurrency is at a high popular level and the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins touch the highest number,

Yes you are correct 2017 was the year where lot ICO's introduced and most traders earned huge profit from ICO's and value of most of the altcoins were in high but 2018 was opposite and now ICO forum is completely vanishing slowly and users are not opting for altcoins due to spammers and also ICO forum also got closed.
Activity: 12
November 05, 2018, 05:05:17 AM
The apps with Dapp idea and new blockchain technologies (e.g. quark) have a positive feedback. In general, this is a normal situation. The world's changing, and such new markets are changing 3 times faster. It's a necessity, which protects them against death and decline. It's the only way to survive, everything will be harder if more interesting next!
Activity: 16
November 05, 2018, 05:04:16 AM
Yeah, the differences between ICOs on 2017 with 2018 are quite much. The ICOs now potentially below ICO price when it is launched, moreover it will be failed project. Now you have to think twice before joinin any ICOs. But not all of ICOs will have the same ending, you just need to be smarter and do a deeper research by your analysis skill.
brand new
November 05, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
The extending acclaim of crypto is similarly joined by a creating number of ICO traps. Analyze first before joining the ICO, with the objective that the horrendous things that have happened won't happen yet again. Other than delaying, holding wander assets is in like manner the right decision. Exactly when the market cost has extended, by then you will get wage from various sources.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 05:04:09 AM
They are way far from each other aside of having ICO with blockchain.
2017 is really a good one! there are so many successful ICO and gained in the market after listed.
This is also due to 2017 bull run of cryptocurrency.
2018 is a bad side of the crypto, there are so many SCAM ICO, the market is not healthy because of the bear season!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
of course it is different because in 2017 cryptocurrency is at a high popular level and the prices of other bitcoins and altcoins touch the highest number,
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 05, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
And probably ICOs of 2019 will be completely different, so everything is changing.
 That's why progress is improving, ICO is transforming to something else, like DAICO
you are right. maybe changes in the ICO are indeed needed, sometimes so many investors are disappointed in this matter. lately there are so many projects that don't work according to the roadmap they created. well, hopefully in 2019, the crypto project will improve.
Pages:
Jump to: